Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

Nicolás A.
Nicolás A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

bad experience. It was easy to buy and very fast with delivery, but the sunglasses( ray ban Jajo) They were not what I expected and I was used to. I got in touch with them and the response was quick and the return was quick too.

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

No stock

Not happy

The whole online process has been way to slow its far easier to walk into a shop try on a pair you like and buy them take them back if there's a problem and you're away.

wus40a
wus40a

Isn't bad but not ok either

I am leaving two stars as couldn't finish my transaction.
Please be aware that this company takes a whole day to review your order, then they call you explaining that first they are going to charge the credit card with a small amount then another 24 to 48 hours to confirm the transaction; then another 24 hours for shipment.
Long story short, don't buy from them if you're in a hurry, better order from US or Asia.
Just wanted to leave feedback as they don't state this in their policy.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Just Sunnies compares to other Optical Retailers

Very poor customer service.

I'm not a very picky person, but their customer service must be improved!!!They have sent me a different product, and also the price tag has different price to what I've paid, when asked about the product without any intimation they just refunded me. Messed up everything. Waste of my time!

jcole00.jc
jcole00.jcasked
Online store

Hi i was just wondering how long my delivery will take to get to sydney? It was sunglasses

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our Express Shipping service usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive into another state. I've taken a look into your orders tracking details and I can see your order is expected to arrive to you today.

If you are in need of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out via email or contacting our customer service team on 07 5535 0994.

Kind regards,
Olivia

Amber B.
Amber B.asked
Just Sunnies

Do just sunnies sell genuine Oakley sunglasses?

V12RR
V12RR

Not sure, but if you order they'll probably advise they're not in stock and then you'll have to beg them for your money back.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for question, the answer is yes. All items we sell are authentic and come with a full manufacturer warranty.

We understand your concern as there are lots of imitation product on the market. You can confirm the authenticity of Oakley products sold on Just Sunnies via the Oakley Australia website, we are listed in the store locator (https://www.oakley.com/en-au/store-finder), you can also call the Oakley customer service team on 1800 414 011 to confirm we are one of few authorised online retailers within Australia .

We do our very best to ensure our inventory is as accurate as possible, if there is ever a discrepancy you will be notified right away and a refund will be processed upon request.

If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our team via email support@justsunnies.com.au or phone 07 55350994.

Kind Regards,
The Just Sunnies Team.

Kym
Kymasked
Just Sunnies

Does this website sell genuine ray bans? Thanks.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Kym, Thank you for your question, yes we do.

You can confirm this by entering www.justsunnies.com.au into the Ray Ban Online Dealer locator, here is a link for your convenience https://www.ray-ban.com/australia/store-locator

If you have any further questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch, I am happy to help.

Kind Regards,