Just Sunnies

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

A++ service and product

I had been looking for a specific pair of sunglasses I saw on a TV show and Marina was so amazing and helped me find them! They came so quickly and were exactly what was in the description and photos. Definitely my go to sunnies store form now on. THANK YOU!

Renae
Renae

Very happy

I needed a replacement case for my Maui Jim sunglasses. I had experienced issues with other online retailers who took my money but did not deliver the product. No such issues with Just Sunnies who delivered my new case within a week of ordering, with the product exactly as advertised. I would purchase from them again.

YTO
YTOSydney, NSW

Bought from online shop and service was awesome. Sent the item out quickly and received within 3 days to NSW. Prices are reasonably competitive and even better when on special. So much range, easy to navigate through the site. Quality of the Aussie owned brand, Mako is awesome especially the glass lens they offered.

Carrie S.
Carrie S.Goldfields, WA

Amazing customer service!

Just wanted to say thank you to Elle and Brooke who helped me with my sunglass purchase! They arrived today and are perfect so thank you for your amazing customer service and I’ll be buying from you again soon!

Micah
MicahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blew Me Away

Great range. Great discounts. Super fast postage. Super cheap postage. The days of buying sunglasses in store are long gone for me.

Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Full range, great prices, fantastic service!

Never having bought a pair of sunnies online before, initially I was a little hesitant to buy a pair without trying them on first. But a quick phone chat and their easy return / exchange policy quickly got me across the line. Fast delivery, easy exchange and refund on some items that weren't the best fit while keeping the others that were great soon followed. Overall, a fabulous buying experience. Thanks guys!

Kylie-Ann B.
Kylie-Ann B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I ordered a pair of sunnies and unfortunately it turned out that they had been discontinued and were no longer available. These guys went above and beyond and tried to source a pair from the USA with no such luck. They communicated promptly throughout the whole process and happily refunded my money. Good customer service trumps me being left to find a new pair of perfect t sunnies and I would not hesitate to purchase through them in the future.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love This Company

I love this company. Every brand and lens is available. Each time I have ordered the process is seamless and I always find they end up being the best value for money. Great to deal with an Australian company that supplies and delivers with the postage free most of the time.

Just S.Just SunniesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience shopping with us. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Sid
SidPerth, WA

JUST SUNNIES ARE THE BEST!

Find out how Just Sunnies compares to other Optical Retailers

Best customer service experience I have had. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Bought a pair of sunnies that arrived with a manufacturer issue, called the team at just sunnies who sorted the issue in minutes. Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Kegan,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! If you have any further trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out we are happy to help. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

Mark A.
Mark A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer experience

I recently purchased some sunglasses from Just Sunnies and I was very impressed with not only their customer service team but the speed of which my order was processed and delivered. I would not hesitate in purchasing from Just Sunnies in the future. Thanks very much for a great online experience!!

sunshine2
sunshine2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Service and Delivery

So impressed with Just Sunnies, both with the promptness of filling my order and the delivery. My sunglass - which I love - were ordered on 22/12/20 and I received them this morning, 24/12/20. Incredible!

MPG
MPGSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I am so impressed. Very happy with the great customer service and fast postage. Also happy with the product too.Thank you.

Just S.Just SunniesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Perfect

Great service and assistance in selecting the right pair of Maui Jims. Couldn't ask for much more. Thanks again, they are perfect.

Just S.Just SunniesSend a private message

Hi Fred, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience shopping with Just Sunnies and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new Maui Jim sunglasses! :)

Loretta N
Loretta NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sunnies!

It was easy to find what I wanted as id already brought 3 pairs!! The website is easy to navigate and very easy to purchase at checkout! Will definitely buy from Just Sunnies again and again!! Thank you :)

Hi Loretta,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!