Just Superfund

Just Superfund (page 2 of 3)

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Just Superfund

4.9
  • Rates and Fees

Pleased

4 years with JustSuper. Better than basic service; much more than I expected given the basic cost which is about 50% of my previous accountant's fees. Timely, adequate and helpful. Very pleased!

Just Superfund are truly professionals

Just Superfund team members are truly professionals. They are always ready to help you & guide you in filing tax return. Personally, my 1st year experience with them is awesome. I'll highly rate them.

Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient and helpful.

Quick, efficient and helpful. My normal Super Fund auditor was very busy, so glad my accountant recommended I use them this year. Excellent choice, value for money. Will keep using them from now on.

Nicholas M.
Nicholas M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great value!

I have been using this service for a few years. I switched to them from another provider. The team at Justsuperfund are very efficient and responsive to client needs. I highly recommend them.

MICHAEL
MICHAELHunter Region, NSW

Easy Way to do Super

So much easier than struggling through the paperwork by myself and cheaper than paying a bookkeeper/accountant. Third year now completed including change to SMSF structure last year with all needed assistance readily provided.

JUST SUPER

Four years now, and I can't fault them.
Service is fast, helpful and efficient and the fees are very reasonable.
If the fees stay reasonable they have my business for the foreseeable future.

mel d.
mel d.Mid North Coast, NSW

The Real Deal.

After 5 years with JS I can totally recommend them. Value for money - yes. Speed - yes. Accuracy- Yes. Always willing to go the extra mile, you don’t understand something, well ask. You don’t get eyes looking skywards here. They’ve helped me and I’m sure they’ll help you.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Joan
JoanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE!

This year is the first time we have used Just SuperFund for our annual return and
the team were amazing!
They made the entire process so simple as well as being fast and efficient.
Would highly recommend Just SuperFund!

Wal
WalNorth Western Region, NSW

All Good

Just SuperFund are doing my 6th return and you couldn't ask for a better team Im not available much so they are patient with me getting back to them with answers I highly recommend them .Wal

henry
henry

Great for my Super

Just superfund have been my Tax choice for several years.
I can't fault their service and patience when I make the inevitable errors in my paperwork.
A simple and easy to use portal makes uploading documents easy.
Great company, good fee structure and a good attitude, what more could you want.

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Be Kind to your Fund - save on accounting fees with JustSuperfund!

JustSuperfund hits the spot - a no fuss operation with courteous and patient staff. They have processed 2 years returns for me now (I always make my own investment decisions). I was initially concerned by the unusually low fees, about which my greedy previous accountants were rather scathing. However, last year I decided to give it a try, and I have been more than satisfied with the results, especially at half the rate I was paying. Give them a try - based on current performance and my experience, you’ll be glad you did. The substantial savings are better put building your fund.

G M.
G M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SMSF Compliance

Changed to JustSuper 2years ago. Fund compliance, tax ,financial statements and minutes have been completed quickly, accurately and efficiently both years. Questions always answered promptly. Helpful professional specialists. Highly Recommended.

P. Kondoyiannis
P. KondoyiannisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good Service

We are very happy to use Just Superfund, found them to be very helpful and their charges are very reasonable, over the period of time we have been with them.

King
KingSydney, NSW

Excellent Super Fund Accountants

I have been with Just Super for the past 3 years and I find the staff are very professional in their work. They were also very efficient and quick in their work and, of course, their rates were excellent.

Alan
AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SMSF auditing and financials made easy.

After many years of paying what classify as high accountancy and auditing cost for my SMSF, I gave Just Super a go. They have proven to be very efficient, quick and half the cost of what i was previously paying.

Excellent service

I have found JustSuper to be excellent. They have been managing our superfund tax and financial statements for the last three years and they are quick , efficient and reasonably price.

Robin T.
Robin T.Sydney, NSW

Great bunch of specialists, job done promptly and well.

I have been using their service for a few years. No surprise, no fuss. Very professional about their work, informed and compliant in carrying out the process. I depend on them in keeping my funds up to scratch.

Ron H
Ron HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Superfund- Just so Good!

These people know their way around and are so helpful, any querie is answered immediately. They have been doing our Super tax for 3 years now and have made it so easy and inexpensive for us. It is a pleasure to deal with knowledgeable people

Gary
Gary

Very happy

Just Super only did my fund returns for 3 years but they were uncomplicated, easy and very reasonably priced. Very happy to recommend them to anyone looking to save money and get great service.

Sy R.
Sy R.

Just Super when it comes to our Super

They have been managing our annual statements and audits for 5 years now and provide a great service - responsive, knowledgeable. Turn around on questions etc really quick. Service costs are way cheaper than an accountant.

Khoa
Khoa

Excellent support for tax return preparation

I have been with this company for more than 2 years. They provide the tax preparation service for my Self Managed Super Fund. They reply to my questions promptly. I do my own investments.

Laurie Evans
Laurie EvansPerth, WA

Just Superfund Perfect

30/06/21 was our 2nd financial year partnering with Just Superfund and as a result enjoying considerable savings when compared to our previous Accountants. We are Seniors with a S.M.S.F and on part Age Pensions.Our computer skills may be best described as elementary. The people at Just Superfund helped us through any challenges and the whole process was easy,efficient and fast tracked through to A.T.O. and Centrelink presentation documentation.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Very happy with everything since signing up to Just Superfund, always get a prompt response to any queries, simple online tools available via the customer portal, I especially recommend Just Superfund to anyone starting there Self Managed Super like I was last year

Roger B
Roger B

Everything as they said it would be

This is my first time with Just Super. What a painless experience for someone who is not too computer savvy. I also over halfed my previous cost for the work.

Kin C.
Kin C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Quick professional and friendly customer service. Very happy with our first time experience. Not been Tech competent, I was a bit concerned initially, they were most helpful. Will continue to use JUST SUPERFUND