Just Superfund

Just Superfund

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Just Superfund

4.9
  • Rates and Fees
Ede
EdeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taking out the worries

Takes out all the worries, easy,easy to work with over the years, swift responses and turn over, very reasonable charge for their services, can recommend highly after having had bad experiences before with other outfits

Fast and efficient service

The service is quick and very efficient, they did everything I needed them to do, from arranging auditing to getting tax done. If you have a self managed super fund I highly recommend their service

Dale Sparks
Dale SparksSydney, NSW

Efficient prompt Service

We have used Just Superfund for the last 4 years of SMSF accounts and auditing after our previous provider ceased to provide service. We have found Just Superfund to be awesome, efficient and timely with access to all the online tools that automate and make the process extremely easy. The price is very reasonable for the service provided and they also manage my ASIC registration as well. We cannot recommend Just Superfund more highly, thank you to the Just Superfund Team.

Exceptional service

The team at Just SuperFund are fantastic. They are prompt to reply to emails and any questions or queries you have. I am particularly happy with An. He is so courteous and helpful. Thank you SuperFund for making a somewhat difficulty task of managing your own super fund to an easy task with their clear explanations.

Pauline Harries
Pauline HarriesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They make life easy

My husband and I have been dealing with Just Super Fund for the past five years now and find the team very efficient and value for money.
Cannot fault their service.

Best letter drop ever

A letter drop of 4 + years ago led me to, Just Superfund and how lucky was I. This group of professional accountants,are great to deal with and better still, saved me money ! Would not go anywhere else to deal with my smsf, thankyou team !

Rates and Fees

Great service and low fees

Very efficient, knowledgeable and helpful, as well as more than reasonable fees! I highly recommend their services. They answered my questions promptly and clearly and helped me provide the info needed to satisfy the auditor's requirements.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Colin M
Colin MPerth, WA

Wonderful service

I changed to Just Super this year after almost 20 years with my previous accountants and could not be happier, prompt, efficient, easy to use service. Wish I had found them years ago, would have saved a lot of worry and heartache over drawn out annual returns and fees.

It was my first year doing my accounts for our SMSF and I wasn't sure who to go to and what was a reasonable price, I was recommended to get in touch with Just superfund and I am extremely glad I did. they organised everything from our returns to audits for a very competitive cost. Highly recommended.

Fantastic Service

Amazing service at a fraction of the price I paid in the past for inferior service from specialist accountants. Great communication to progress accounting progress. Your staff must work all hours as I have had emails at different times outside normal working hours. Can't thank you enough. :)

Great organization great service.

Started using Just Superfund three years ago. Whish I had found them 10 years earlier. They are very professional and reliable I am100% satisfied with their work and their pricing structure is more than reasonable.

Heather T.
Heather T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Company

We've used Just Superfund to do our tax for our SMSF for three years and have been really pleased that we swapped to them.
Great service and a great price for their services.
Also easy to navigate their portal

Rates and Fees

Rachel K.
Rachel K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and courteous service

I have been using JustSuperfund to prepare our SMSF tax return since 2017. They are always efficient, accurate and responsive. Very happy with their work, communications, quality and price. Would recommend them any time.

Great quality and value for money

I've had my SMSF for over twenty years, and discovered Just Superfund two years ago. I have been very happy with their service. They are prompt, patient, clear and very affordable.

Brett
BrettCentral Coast

On time, and great attention to detail

Ive used Just Super for a few years, initially for tax and audit of my SMSF, but now I rely on them for other aspects of running the fund as well. They know their stuff, and they do what they say they are going to do.