Just Tools Online store

Brand Manager for Just Tools Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
jadow
jadow

Great customer service

I Placed an order for a Dewalt Nail Gun package. Initially I was told that the product would have to be ordered in. After several days I had not heard from the Store so I called and spoke with Les who immediately organized the procurement and express postage (which I did not ask for but appreciated) of the item. I have found Les to be honest and straightforward in the times I have made purchases at Just Tools, he has been pleasure to deal with.

Peter L
Peter LSydney, NSW

Tales of a Mitre Saw and how good staff can make the difference

I ordered a Mitre Saw on 9th December, I was very pleased to get a quick email informing me that it would be 3-5 days before it would reach the store and then a few extra days to get to me, then the updates indicated it would be delivered after Xmas. I complained and Kesavan from Just Tools looked into this matter and made it happen just before Xmas..BUT...the mitre saw had a crack in the base, again Kesavan helped with this matter, sent an AustPost return label and shipped out a replacement. Thanks Kesavan.