Just Tools
Brand Manager for Just Tools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Peter L
Peter LSydney, NSW

Tales of a Mitre Saw and how good staff can make the difference

I ordered a Mitre Saw on 9th December, I was very pleased to get a quick email informing me that it would be 3-5 days before it would reach the store and then a few extra days to get to me, then the updates indicated it would be delivered after Xmas. I complained and Kesavan from Just Tools looked into this matter and made it happen just before Xmas..BUT...the mitre saw had a crack in the base, again Kesavan helped with this matter, sent an AustPost return label and shipped out a replacement. Thanks Kesavan.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service and ridiculous policies to leave a personal bag at the front desk. This is what happens in South Melbourne. I had valuables in my bag and asked if a shop assistant is responsible for keeping a bag safe. She said no. I also offered to show what’s in the bag when I leave and she said no. So, the policy to leave a bag is in place but the shop doesn’t care if your bag is safe and doesn’t allow you to come in. I don’t recall that any shop in Au asked me to do that during the last 15 years. These people have no idea of any customer service.

Store LocationSouth Melbourne