Just Tools
Brand Manager for Just Tools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)
jadow
jadow

Great customer service

I Placed an order for a Dewalt Nail Gun package. Initially I was told that the product would have to be ordered in. After several days I had not heard from the Store so I called and spoke with Les who immediately organized the procurement and express postage (which I did not ask for but appreciated) of the item. I have found Les to be honest and straightforward in the times I have made purchases at Just Tools, he has been pleasure to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service and ridiculous policies to leave a personal bag at the front desk. This is what happens in South Melbourne. I had valuables in my bag and asked if a shop assistant is responsible for keeping a bag safe. She said no. I also offered to show what’s in the bag when I leave and she said no. So, the policy to leave a bag is in place but the shop doesn’t care if your bag is safe and doesn’t allow you to come in. I don’t recall that any shop in Au asked me to do that during the last 15 years. These people have no idea of any customer service.

Store LocationSouth Melbourne