Just Tools
Brand Manager for Just Tools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service and ridiculous policies to leave a personal bag at the front desk. This is what happens in South Melbourne. I had valuables in my bag and asked if a shop assistant is responsible for keeping a bag safe. She said no. I also offered to show what’s in the bag when I leave and she said no. So, the policy to leave a bag is in place but the shop doesn’t care if your bag is safe and doesn’t allow you to come in. I don’t recall that any shop in Au asked me to do that during the last 15 years. These people have no idea of any customer service.

John
JohnMelbourne

Unacceptable.

I spoke to [name removed] a couple of days ago and found him to be an arrogant flog. Wouldn't budge on price on a Makita drill even though I had a quote and wouldn't match it. Just told me to take my business elsewhere which I gladly did. I walked in there thinking I would get good service and great price and I got nothing. Stay away from here in my opinion.

Dave
DaveAdelaide

Delivery was quick, but product had been used

I purchased a Dremel tool as a present. When the recipient opened the box it was only sealed by a piece of tape. The lid of the box had been previously glued at the factory. The other dead giveaway was that the power adapter was in a plastic bag but the twist that secures the cable was loose in the box. Imagine the embarrassment at presenting secondhand goods as a gift, especially when I paid for a new item.

General Merchandise Shops