Just Tools
Brand Manager for Just Tools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
jadow
jadow

Great customer service

I Placed an order for a Dewalt Nail Gun package. Initially I was told that the product would have to be ordered in. After several days I had not heard from the Store so I called and spoke with Les who immediately organized the procurement and express postage (which I did not ask for but appreciated) of the item. I have found Les to be honest and straightforward in the times I have made purchases at Just Tools, he has been pleasure to deal with.

Great customer service and prompt delivery

Purchased online. Received product within two days after purchase. Excellent updates. Need to follow instructions provided online “to leave the package at the front door”. Otherwise excellent service.

Maurzi
MaurziEden Park

GOOD PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICES

Bought a Black & Decker Battery Powered Line Trimmer at a competitive price on line from Just Tools. Very prompt delivery, Great product and I have no complaints about the service. I would recommend them,

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Just Tools compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Great customer service

Bought a couple of items, immediately emailed back, let me know status of order all the way through the process.
Very happy.
Will buy again.

A Dogsbody
A DogsbodyCairns

Delivery was short a part, quick email and replacement sent immediately

The best people in Australia to deal with

I'm surrounded by tool shops in Sydney, looking for a spare part for a gerni was a task in its self. Nobody took the time to make a simple call, the only answer I would get is gerni don't have spare parts " cant get it " Until I found Just tools in Melbourne. The answer I got was,
" If there is one out there ill get it for you " After one day luke got back to me that he found one overseas. Thanks luke and just tools for the fantastic effort to keep a customer happy.
Regards Jack from Sydney.