Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (85) · No

If I could give zero stars I would..still wAiting for wine after 3 weeks

Ordered wine on 31 August still not received..completely failed. I want a refund. Wine has been in transit for weeks..and stored in hot bad conditions

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Use Just Wines

Do not use Just Wines. Terrible service. I ordered this wine over 6 weeks ago - it still has not arrived!

Order number is 100590025 . It was attached to my 1 star review

Pauline
Pauline North-East, TAS

Great taste

I love having great wine on hand when friends drop in unexpected. But look out you may have a few new customers after I told them how easy and hassle free it was.

Sanjay K.
Sanjay K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Red - Fistful Shiraz

Received really good red, beyond expectations, on time delivery and reliable packaging. Have enjoying this red and I am not sharing these bottles

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bitter wine

Opened my first bottle one word Terrible! Very bitter not what I was expecting. Sorry guys but must return this one .

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

Class

Fantastic wines great variety of styles from small wineries and great Aussie produce wineries and great pricing too plus lots of options

Laurel N
Laurel NSydney, NSW

good choice of wines

thank you for the mixed Shiraz . perfect selection, and enjoying each one I have tried. . Will order again .delivery on time.

Tanya
Tanya

Some good wines

I have enjoyed the majority of these wines; although there was one that was below expectations..I have asked the company to exchange these for me with an alternative as I purchased 6 cartons in total...I am still waiting for a phone call back. I’m disappointed that this part isn’t easier as claimed when I made my purchases.

Fine drinking.

I found the wines to be good. Excellent delivery. I shall be ordering again, from you,in the future . Thank you.

Poor Pinot Noir!

This is possibly the worst Pinot Noir I’ve ever tried. Very weak and vinegary. Such a disappointment and I had to return the entire case.

John
JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

moscato

Sorry but while the service was fast, the courier didn't drop it off at the front door. He left it at the bottom of the stairway.
To add to that the first bottle I picked up was a pink Moscato, which I expressly rejected at the time of ordering. then I found another one. What do I do with wine I dont like and didnt order

Excellent customer service after original order of 13 bottles

I've had mixed boxes similar to this for $69. The "free" bonus extra good quality bottle was meant to be white but the only single bottle (so I assume that's the bonus one) was red. Bit disappointing. Probably won't buy off a phone deal again and just stick to online ordering.

Edit: after posting this review the just wines team contacted me straight away to let me know how sorry they were to hear I was disappointed with my order. They didn't make me feel bad for complaining and they quickly offered me a part refund, which came through straight away. I'm really impressed with the customer service of this company and will definately buy through them again.

Lucy
Lucy

Hi, I think my reference number is this:100488189

Nickolás K.
Nickolás K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bad experience resolved

I received a carton of wine that was worth a lot less in value to the one I had originally ordered. After writing a negative review here, I received a call from the customer service manager at Just Wines. I was told that they could send me out a free carton of wine valued at $69 if I could write a positive review on this website. I declined the offer of the cheap wine as I hated it. The customer service manager said he would see what he could do and call me back. The next day I received a call to say that the company would refund me the entire amount of the original transaction which I have now received.

AndySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Product did not match description

Order was for x12 bottles of Shiraz red wine mixed, received 12 identical bottles not what I expected. Tried to contact the company twice to discuss then to resolve, nil response either time. Ended up sending wine back and requesting full refund.

Discovery Margaret River Red Mixed - 12 Bottles

Very drinkable - we have enjoyed these
Have since purchased more, a good product at a good price. At a good price and good value for money.
Will get more very soon.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives