Just Wines

Just Wines (page 2 of 51)

4.3 from 1,002 reviews

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joey

JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

WHITE DELIGHT

My September order was 15 bottles of whites at a great price & I also joined the Club with benefits. Some wines were new to my palate & as always didn’t disappoint.

Gary Buckland

Gary BucklandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just Wines is QUALITY wine at an affordable cost !

Just Wines feels like you are at your local frendly wine outlet with the convenience of your not leaving home, Their web site is easy and fun to get around and a bargin is always on hand, depending on your wallet and tast preferance there is a wine for all. I feel that Just Wines has done a lot for the Australian Wine industry and has exposed a lot of makers to the wine public that may have never discovered their wines and end of bin wines at a bargin price become so popular you have to hit the JW site at 3-00 am to get a chance! Anyway my veiws only and my name is Gary and I speak sincerely Cheers!

Phrank

PhrankAU

The perfect accomplice.

This is a great wine for its price. I use it as is or as a mixer wither other similar wines or just soda water for a cool refreshing drink.

Anna Lusso

Anna LussoNew South Wales

ready to help, and the wine are good, and arrive on time at the door step.

the wine is good, the service is excellent, arrives at my door step. i cannot ask for more, i have to just drink it. thank you for your service. Anna

carl e.

carl e.South East Queensland, QLD

Farmer's Market Cabernet Sauvignon 2016

This wine is supposed to get even better with a few more years ageing. Small chance, I keep grabbing this wine because it is so delicious. My favourite red. Thank you Just Wines for supplying through the VIP membership.

Bruce Hustwick

Bruce HustwickWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Case mixed dozen

The wine is good quality for the price and I am happy with the service I received.I was disappointed at having to go through another sales pitch when I'm already a member etc.

First time buyer with Just Wines

First time buyer
First time buyer

One order number is 100243979
There is another that was amended.
I phone Thursday last week and they informed me the back order of summer poppy would be out Friday or Monday
No notification

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Happy with my purchase

I received my SA SSB via Just Wines and it's excellent. I had a few people over and they enjoyed it immensely. It is very well priced and arrived quickly.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Makes my day

I love the fast delivery of great products. Buying wine like this is super convenient and exciting. I can’t wait to see what’s inside the mixed cases each time I get one delivered.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Company to stock up wine from!

Excellent customer service, good quality wines, wide variety to choose from. Orders delivered promptly. No issues with packaging. Regular updates and generous offers on bulk buys. Delivery included in the price most of the time.

Grisham

GrishamGippsland, VIC

2014 Rare Dirt Cab - Merlot

A great every day, easy drinking wine. Smooth and light. Goes well with most food or just sitting around with friends in the afternoon. Great chilled on a hot day.

Lying bunch of thieves

Can't afford an automatic deduction for 'membership' and asked to cancel. Repeated requests and it's still active. Have to cancel my credit card now because they won't close my account :/

Shannon D.
Shannon D.

DebPerth

Great products and service

Just Wines delivers on its promises. On the very few occasions when things don’t go exactly to plan, a quick phone is all that is needed. Always great customer service!

Deb

Thanks - I gave 5* as I don’t think you could do anything better! Your great staff always do whatever they can to assist.

grantssAU

Worth checking out

Good selection, decent prices and some good special offers. I particularly like the fact that the wines are available in half-dozens. Instead of having to fork out $200+ for good wine, as you have to buy a dozen, you can get them for $100+.

Their logistics is a bit lacking though. Hard to tell from their website where your order is and when it will be delivered. Delivery then took about a week before reaching courier, and courier took nearly a week to complete the delivery. Quite slow compared to other online wine companies. Then again, I did buy when they had a special on, so they might have been more busy than usual.

Order #100244271

Thank you.

good wine good value

good selection of wine .good value .i am kept in touch of the delivery dates and the wines are delivered without delay.i am glad i signed up to just wines and would have no hesitation to recommend them

Good selection

Mixed selections are always interesting for the varieties included. Quality can vary but value is always there. I am a repeat customer because wines being included have been enjoyed previously.

Editmediaman

EditmediamanSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great service

This is my one stop for all my wine purchases. I especially like the mixed boxes because there is always a few real bargains to be had. And the prices are always low.

Great prices. Fast Delivery

Pricing is great and delivery very quick. As most of the wines are from small winemakers some more reviews would be handy. And it woudl be good to see some of the bigger known brands available;e at discounted rates.Keep it coming.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value wines for the lazy shopper like me.

Have just discovered this wine merchant and so far have bought two cases of red at highly discounted prices. In both instances, the tasting notes and reviews gave an accurate idea of what to expect and I was not disappointed - I have now "joined the club" to receive even more savings.

bundysmum

bundysmumBombala

Great service, great prices

I enjoy shopping with Just Wines, their service is excellent and their prices are very competitive.Their everyday drinking range is affordable and for the most part a good drop that is enjoyable, and the fast delivery is very impressive, given I live in a fairly remote rural town. I'm happy to recommend this company.

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives