Just Wines (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (85) · No

Poor service

Offered a 50 percent refund before l reordered. You quickly took my money for new order but lm still waiting for my refund even though i have contacted you twice

some issues

Order 100279049 on 5/3-20 Wallaroo, was undrinkable, have now phoned 4 times and arranged for pick up for return, every time there has been a promise to do so within 3 working days latest on 10/6-20, still no action? Please advise, can I have a refund? $83.88 When ?
Also I have a balance on my wine reserve account of $174.06 promised to be refunded on 10/6-20. nothing showing in my account?
I would like these issues to be solved without involving any other parties.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Asser Saaristo

A.Saaristo
A.Saaristo

Eventually.

We ordered the wine through ebay, some of the bootles are not drinkable, but nobody responses

Orderd through ebay, price was good, we did not expect first class wine, but good drinkable wine. Some were good/ok, but 2 bottles (Arundel Shiraz) had a very unpleasant taste.

RM-WA
RM-WA
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quaff it all within the 90 days.

I ordered 39 bottles of mixed reds and whites plus 3 freebies, all up $362.80. Most of it was ok wine but 4 reds, 2 of each of 2 labels, were in my opinion undrinkable. Because I hadn't guzzled it all within their 90 day period, money back/replacement didn't apply and they offered me I think it was $10 off my next order. Moral of the story is, if you order a reasonable quantity from them, DRINK UP.

Martyn W.
Martyn W.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines used to be good, but have they have unfortunately dropped the ball.

Peter L.
Peter L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines Pt 2 Just Terrible

Received my 2nd order via Groupon, this time there is no glowing review. On checking my order I see that there is not one single bottle that is even close to what was advertised and what I ordered. The fine print does state that there may be a slight change due to availability, but the only commonality to what I ordered was that they were red wine.

Have contacted Groupon customer service, so eagerly await their reply.

Leasha Ann
Leasha AnnGold Coast

Sent wrong wines

Received wrong wines in the box I ordered. Paid $99, and ended up with some cheap and nasty stuff. Tried contacting 3 times, and once over the phone to try and rectify the order. Ultimately I've had an awful experience, haven't had my problem fixed and will be contacting the ACCC.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Nothing worse /wrong bottles stinky spoiled wine

Elio
ElioNorth West, QLD

Service was terrible

Two cases ordered. First case arrived 2 weeks before the other. Promised a free bottle did not get it, rang and was offered $10 voucher for the free $25 bottle.

Rich90Sydney, NSW

Bait and switch scam. Don't trust.

Snežana G.
Snežana G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Poor customer service

Poor customer service. Was told I could return, still waiting to be collected 7 days later. After several emails, I’ve given up. I’ll use it for cooking. It’s not what it’s claimed to be. Severely disappointed.

stella
stellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never again

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Due to the current circumstances, delays are inevitable but poor customer service and lack of communication are not. I have spent countless hours on the live chat line only to be passed around and no follow through. I finally had a response via email and then that also stopped. It has been almost a month since I placed my order and over a week since I have had any response to my concerns. I have now requested a refund, but again, no response.

Williamjames
WilliamjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big Let Down

after a good couple of years with JW they have turned into a mess ! the last 3 orders with them 2 were delivered to other addresses and never seen again (i did get a refund & Vouchers) the last order made on the 24 march still hasn't arrived or any tracking information ! as of the 15th April on word or Wine ..

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Very unresponsive service which I ever experienced

My wife ordered from them on 2nd April but there is no updates since then.

Very poor service indeed because she tried to contact by email, phone call and online chat but no one would be able to help.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Absolute ripoff and appalling customer service

Case of supposedly top shelf wine received was not as described. And over-inflated estimated price of wine. I have been trying to return the case without success since early April. Seller's repsonse was that a return label has been forwarded - no it has not! When I eventually got onto the contact centre, they advised that I didn't need a return label, and that Australia Post would contact me direct. This has not happened either. I'm unable to take it further with eBay because as far as they're concerned the issue has been resolved because Just Wines supposedly has issued a return mailing label. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Justwines. c.Just Wines

I find your selection quite interesting

find your selection quite interesting and good value and the service is excellent. Wines arrive quickly and prices are both suitable for budget drinkers and wine snobs alike....I'd recommend them to my friends.

HJB
HJBWestern District, VIC

great service

I wish to thank the service staff for their help and service in solving my return They organised a replacement prompt collection of return and email confirmation greta job to all

Ross
RossSeaford

Service

I have always fount the service from Just Wines to be extremely dependable. Their Postal Tracking notifications are always most appreciated. The quality of their wines is excellent and their price competative.

Rod
RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use, fast delivery

Good range of wines and a competitive price. Delivery charges are modest and fast. Easy to navigate around the site to see the wines available.
Very good company to deal with and I will reorder soon.

Margie
MargieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

White wines

I had 4 wines that were from 2008 and 4 wines that were from 2011 that were all off. This is way too old for white wines. I only drink white wines that no more than a couple of years old

Wrong Order

I have purchased through Just Wines previously and enjoyed the service and the wine until now. I placed an order of 12 mixed reds through Groupon (1200-079843-182519) on 29/01. 12 mixed white wines turned up. [name removed] sent me a return label. I returned the wine to the post office and emailed her a copy of the receipt on 12/02. Have sent over 6 emails and made numerous phone calls and still have no wine. Just not good enough.

wrong order sent

still awaiting reply from previous comments as you are reluctant to compensate me for your mistake.Still unable to get into my account for reasons known only to your organization too much trouble

nil
nil

invoice no 100268270 dated 3/1/20 according to thr Just Wines box. How come you cannot find this ? is it because you dont want to or is it incompetence ?

Durrants
DurrantsCentral Queensland, QLD

Christmas wines

Fast delivery
Good deal would /will buy again from just wines thank you love my wine and so does the misses
Thirty words is to much bla bla bla bla

DenzilGippsland, VIC

Recent wine purchase

I returned the original case which was faulty and Just wines agreed to replace the case. It took nearly 2 weeks to receive this replacement with mail delays over the Xmas period. The replacement case was much better. Thank you

Denzil

I have deleted all reference to this order.

Kym
KymSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great wines, misleading pricing policy

Wines are of great quality and value BUT with nearly every price ending in .99 Just Wines are hedging on dishonesty. This is a form of deception that infers the price is much less than it is.