Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

4.3 (1,494)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (85) · No (1,539)
    4.3 (1,208)
    4.4 (1,018)

Adrian G.
Adrian G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Chardonnay

I find this Chardonnay very pleasant to drink with great flavours. It leaves wonderful aftertaste. Easy drive king. I would highly recommend

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaves you wanting more

It is a lovely palatable fruity wine with the right amount of Tannin that is easy to drink and leaves you wanting more. Not too heavy or bold. Excellent value.

Candice50
Candice50AU

Great wine, good value

Light & easy drinking being a 2020 SSB, good value wine. Light and fruity tasting notes, pairs well with almost anything, good for a weeknight meal.

Mark H.
Mark H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Wine at a great price

Very nice wine at a very reasonable price.
Wines are from recognized vineyards and well known wine regions
Always delivered promptly without any issues

Jim RANKINE
Jim RANKINEBrisbane

Wonderfull drinking enjoyment

Great prices and great service. Enjoying with a good dinner and company. A great way to spend the evening everynight.

HD1
HD1Southern and Hills, SA

A great wine to have with a good steak.

An easy to drink wine that we paired with steak and good friends. We would buy again. Just wines order was quick and easy to do.

Jude
JudeSouth West, WA

Black Label Reserve Durif 2018-SEA

This was an excellent wine commented on for it's exceptional qualities by all who were able to sample it.
Highly recommended, thank you to my Just Wines Account Manager, Nathan, for the recommendation. Your diligence and noting my preferences is greatly appreciated. You have been pretty spot on with every recommendation.

Kevin Hill
Kevin HillRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Lovely bottle of wine

Wine has aged well and is a very smooth wine to drink. It was also good value for a quality wine. Would recommend it to my friends

Boris S.
Boris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Connoisseur Collection Premium Red Mixed

I have been disappointed by the quality of the wines. I have opened 3 bottles hoping the next one will be better than the others but I found them all disappointing. In particular the Cabernet Sauvignon which is normally my favourite red, I found to be harsh and acidic. I would be happy to return the remainder.

Beechworth Delivery
Beechworth DeliveryNortheast, VIC

Celebration Collection White Mixed 12 Pack

We received 2 bottles of six different white wines.
All were very enjoyable to my palate and exactly the variety of wines we enjoy.
Thank you for the offer and we look forward to any similar offers with regards to dry white wine varieties.
Service and delivery were also prompt with regards to our purchase.

ken rids
ken ridsSydney, NSW

just drinkable

I thought this wine had started to turn. if it was still good, I would rate it poor, I poured 11 bottles down the sink. Nothing like a chenin B that my wife drinks from another wa winery. but hey it was a gamble at below 5 bucks a bottle.

Phillip J 40
Phillip J 40Perth, WA

Moondah Brook Verdelho

This is a wine I grew up on, wine-wise so to speak and it has not lost either it's total appeal. Don't miss out on a thoroughly great wine

A.B
A.BHunter Region, NSW

Top shelf

A very pleasant and easily drinkable wine will place an order next time around. Will also recommend to family and friends.

Mal
MalPerth, WA

Just what I needed. Thumbs up

Wine was exactly as described, delivery reasonably quick and all in all - great value for money. Will be buying again

Great wine

This was a wonderful mix of reds have enjoyed trying each bottle will look for this again when on special

Lucas C.
Lucas C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery

Even though we haven't opened a bottle yet, our mixed dozen arrived in only 3 days after purchasing! I was a little sceptical about delivery time and more so the reliability of shipping bottles without damage but was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Will be a returning customer for the upcoming holiday seasons.

Charlie
CharliePerth, WA

Great value for money

We have been impressed with the quality of wine for an affordable price. We have ordered a few cases and will certainly do so in the future if we continue to receive the service we have so far.

Bruce Z
Bruce ZMid North Coast, NSW

Delicious mix

Good reds, a selection that is well rounded. The Sagrantino is outstanding. A different, more full-bodied wine that ticks all the boxes.

Geoff
GeoffPerth, WA

Excellent product

This was the 2nd time for ordering this particular wine, it is most enjoyable. I would recommend to anyone that asked

Yammy
YammySouth East Queensland, QLD

The wine is just brilliant

I ordered another case of red and the quality is simply brilliant, can’t recommend Just Wines enough.

I’ve had the mixed cases as well as single brand cases and every time they are beautiful wines and amazing value.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy wine customer

I have used Just Wines - on and off - for over a year - normally when a discount company such as Cudo has a "special'" The wines have always been good (I do not buy expensive wines) and the service excellent. Last year I joined their Wine Reserve program into which I pay a fixed amount each month (I choose the amount and can change it any time) and for that they increase my balance by 20% of that amount and give me free delivery. So far so good and the extra savings are appreciated.

Nick R
Nick R

Very good when on special

This is a very drinkable wine for the price when on special. We have ordered a couple of cases and never been disappointed

Figure-artist
Figure-artistSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something different!

Hubby likes Pinot Grigio, so thought I'd buy this as I'd never before seen a Pinot Grigio sparkling. It is very nice. Serve nicely chilled.

Stuart Fish.
Stuart Fish.Sydney, NSW

Once again, Just Wines went above and beyond.

I love receiving my Just Wines order, as I know there will be some great wine times ahead.
I enjoyed every single bottle in the latest box - even the Chardonnay which is not my favourite white, to be honest.
Since I have joined Just Wines Reserve, I have actually cancelled two other wine clubs that I belonged to .
Guess that says it all.
Great value.
Thanks Just Wines.

Ron E.
Ron E.Sydney, NSW

Great

I have drunk 7 bottles so far and was impressed enough to take it to share with others who were equally satisfied with the wine as I am.