Listing monitored by Just Wines

Vincent
VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever had.

I ordered 12 bottles of wine on 31 Aug, and I’ve got an email confirmed that my order was shipped on 4 Sep. But I still didn’t receive my order yet, even the tracking details of the order wasn’t updated since 3 weeks ago.

If I could give zero stars I would..still wAiting for wine after 3 weeks

Ordered wine on 31 August still not received..completely failed. I want a refund. Wine has been in transit for weeks..and stored in hot bad conditions

Alda
AldaSydney, NSW

Two weeks and no delivery! Requested PayPal refund.

Order two weeks ago and no delivery. Several emails and positive communication from customer service but no resolution. Requested a Paypal refund and received no reply. No excuses when I am also in Sydney. Escalated case on Paypal.

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Received incorrect order

I ordered 1 dozen bottles of Margaret River whites only to receive 1 dozen reds which we don't drink. Also, my order was dispatched to the wrong address and I had to communicate with Australia Post to ensure they delivered to correct address. My order number is #4943696

fromuponthehillDarling Downs, QLD

Empty promises

Where is it?

Hasn't arrived yet so bit difficult to review. But from NSW so understandable. Got an idea when it will get here?

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Use Just Wines

Do not use Just Wines. Terrible service. I ordered this wine over 6 weeks ago - it still has not arrived!

Order number is 100590025 . It was attached to my 1 star review

GeorgeT
GeorgeTPerth, WA

Hopeless in the last several months

Up until 2020-ish, I've had, what one could call, a good relationship with Just Wines. However, the way those guys work seems to be deteriorating seriously. Online orders don't work - the check-out page stalling beyond repair. Phone calls don't do any good either. They either don't pick up, or the line cuts off. I don't know what's going on there, but I can small some serious problems. I wonder if I should even bother any further...

BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Organic chardonnay undrinkable

Both my wife and I have tasted this wine and come to the conclusion that it is undrinkable. We hoped it might improve if we came back in a couple of hours. No luck there. If I didn't have to pay for postage to return the 6 bots I would return them to you. I have had very good wines previously from Just Wines but this was a shocker.

Boris S.
Boris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Connoisseur Collection Premium Red Mixed

I have been disappointed by the quality of the wines. I have opened 3 bottles hoping the next one will be better than the others but I found them all disappointing. In particular the Cabernet Sauvignon which is normally my favourite red, I found to be harsh and acidic. I would be happy to return the remainder.

ken rids
ken ridsSydney, NSW

just drinkable

I thought this wine had started to turn. if it was still good, I would rate it poor, I poured 11 bottles down the sink. Nothing like a chenin B that my wife drinks from another wa winery. but hey it was a gamble at below 5 bucks a bottle.

Teresa
TeresaHunter Region, NSW

Not so good

Felt a bit pressured to buy this wine. Wouldn't take no thank you for an answer. I was offered a reward free delivery but don't think I got that. I did receive a call back to ask if I was happy. When I said no the the caller was very short with me and hung up.

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Wine is fine, when it arrives, Poor customer service, endless sale calls

The wine is the only good thing. When wine doesn’t arrive, they promise a couple of bottles as compensation, nothing arrives, you let them know, you get no response. Cancelled membership, never again.

Not great

This was a total bargain that I picked up on auction and unfortunately not to my liking. I wouldn't recommend this one for drinking - maybe for cooking.

Ronan
RonanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst wine ever tasted, unfortunately.

All the Bacchus wines were corked and I poured down sink. In all 6 bottles poured down sink, unacceptable response in that I was only offered a $15 off my next purchase. Considering 6 bottles were unpalatable, I found the offer quite pitiful.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives