Listing monitored by Just Wines

Undrinkable Wine

Harry’s bin 519 is undrinkable . I am am a wine reserve member . My wife and we’re unable to drink this cheap vinegar liquid . A reliable wine expert in our town also found it undrinkable and unsuitable for cooking etc

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t believe what they tell you.

Ordered 12 bottles of Peverall Shiraz. Found it to be almost undrinkable. Wrote a review and received an email to say they would replace them. Just had a phone call saying they now refuse to. Don’t believe them!!

Gary

I have recently been contacted by Mack from Just Wines who has completely sorted out my issue. He has organised a full refund, pick up the wine and a discount for the next order. Thanks Mack. All good.

Reg Rowson
Reg RowsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mystery Red

No good returned for credit. credit was issued, Could not buy this again. Need to look further into mystery wines

HarveyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just Wondered How They Could Possibly Stay in Business!

Martyn Gabe
Martyn GabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed Bag

There are not many people who would enjoy sweet wines as well as dry. My two cases had Moscato as well as dry wines. Whilst the dry ones were good the sweet ones will have to be used for cooking.

Larry
LarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

nicely balanced wine

While, a good example of the type, it did lack a little in body and flavour. However, still good value for the price.

Tim
TimNewcastle

Beware !!

Be aware that once you establish contact with this company (Just Wines) they will NEVER let you go and will hound you with phone calls. It doesn';t matter how many times you request that they delete you from their email/phone contact list they will NEVER EVER do it!! Drives me crazy

Dalphine.D
Dalphine.DQueensland

Just a waste of time wines

Rip off. Products are off and taste tainted. Brands are a lot of hidden rubbish that you couldn't even sell at flea market. Clearly something is being offered for good reviews. Please don't be fooled.

Healthy personSydney, NSW

Cannot contact just wines

Just wines takes my money every month for future purchase of wine but I have left 4 messages to order wine and just wines have never responded. I cannot order online as it does not look at the credit balance I have.
I will be reporting them to consumer affairs if no contact is made by just wines

Healthy person

Thank you for your reply. Just Wines phoned me this morning and I placed my order. I do not want to order online. I prefer to speak to a person .
Regards,
Cheryl

An ok chardonney

Doesn’t have much body to it and a little on the sweet side. Ok for quaffing wine. I would be unlikely to purchase again.

Hi my order no is 100840810. Thank you

Cameo
CameoQueensland

Good price delivered to the door

A nice budget Grigio. Quaffing wine. I love the fact that they are delivered to the door and I always have one to take to friends

AShu
AShuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Failed to deliver for 6 weeks - still in the process

Bought a box of wine on 27 Dec 2021. Proper and easy to find address in the metro area provided. Still waiting. They have even said they will send the second one to follow up - but failed to honor the word as well.

WP1
WP1Cambewarra

Reasonable quaffing wine at its price

Happy to have it as a wine part of a mixed case but unlikely to buy it as a case. Pleasant, but taste is slightly tarty.

Neville K.
Neville K.

Very poor delivery times, even poorer customer service attitude.

The extent of time to achieve a delivery is very poor. Then when following up with the customer service department, their attitude is even poorer. Stay away from this company and save yourself a lot of time and angst.

Amitesh N.Sydney, NSW

Used to be good

Been buying wines for home, office and friends for a number of years now. Used to have great great customer service, good wine collection and very competitive prices.
Like I said they used to. Changing my review from 5 star to 1 star. This is solely based on my experience with Just wines and nothing to do with the actual quality of wines.

Amitesh N.

You have me on file as Amit Naidu.
When you do address the issue, remember my feedback is solely on my experience with Just wines and it's team not the quality of the wine or winery.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives