Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No

If I could give zero stars I would..still wAiting for wine after 3 weeks

Ordered wine on 31 August still not received..completely failed. I want a refund. Wine has been in transit for weeks..and stored in hot bad conditions

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Use Just Wines

Do not use Just Wines. Terrible service. I ordered this wine over 6 weeks ago - it still has not arrived!

Order number is 100590025 . It was attached to my 1 star review

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bitter wine

Opened my first bottle one word Terrible! Very bitter not what I was expecting. Sorry guys but must return this one .

Tanya
Tanya

Some good wines

I have enjoyed the majority of these wines; although there was one that was below expectations..I have asked the company to exchange these for me with an alternative as I purchased 6 cartons in total...I am still waiting for a phone call back. I’m disappointed that this part isn’t easier as claimed when I made my purchases.

Poor Pinot Noir!

This is possibly the worst Pinot Noir I’ve ever tried. Very weak and vinegary. Such a disappointment and I had to return the entire case.

Discovery Margaret River Red Mixed - 12 Bottles

Very drinkable - we have enjoyed these
Have since purchased more, a good product at a good price. At a good price and good value for money.
Will get more very soon.

Great value

Good Variety of wines. Some better than others. Great value. Delivered quickly with no problems. Loved the Shiraz. Would buy more.

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no refund from this company despite promises

I left a one star review more than 4 weeks ago because my promised refund never materialised. A service rep responded to my first poor review to assure me that this would be followed up and my $75 refund would be processed. Five weeks later I have heard nothing further and have not received a response to my most recent query. I returned the box of wine to Just Wines in good faith as requested by a rep who assured me that if I purchased another superior box of wine, I would be refunded for the inferior wine. I did just this so ended up buying 2 boxes of wine. The refund has not happened and the service from Just Wines has been non existent. I would not recommend them to anyone.

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst wines ever

Really bad wines,been trying to get a refund but no one helped me,I don’t raccomend at all these wines,they taste spirit,bad quality and service
I wish I never never bought them

Order number is 100455568
Been contacted fews times but no one has done anything

Where is it?

I am still waiting for delivery despite lodging authority three times to the carrier to leave at front door if no one home. It is very frustrating. Never had this issue before. It’s been 3 weeks now.

Steve
Steve

Good morning, The order number is 100421501 dated 2/6/20. Any help would be appreciated.

TigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service

The box of wine was delivered with one bottle broken. After 4 weeks Just Wines still do not answer my email questions or answer their phones to resolve this issue.

Poor service

Offered a 50 percent refund before l reordered. You quickly took my money for new order but lm still waiting for my refund even though i have contacted you twice

some issues

Order 100279049 on 5/3-20 Wallaroo, was undrinkable, have now phoned 4 times and arranged for pick up for return, every time there has been a promise to do so within 3 working days latest on 10/6-20, still no action? Please advise, can I have a refund? $83.88 When ?
Also I have a balance on my wine reserve account of $174.06 promised to be refunded on 10/6-20. nothing showing in my account?
I would like these issues to be solved without involving any other parties.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Asser Saaristo

A.Saaristo
A.Saaristo

Eventually.

We ordered the wine through ebay, some of the bootles are not drinkable, but nobody responses

Orderd through ebay, price was good, we did not expect first class wine, but good drinkable wine. Some were good/ok, but 2 bottles (Arundel Shiraz) had a very unpleasant taste.

RM-WA
RM-WA
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quaff it all within the 90 days.

I ordered 39 bottles of mixed reds and whites plus 3 freebies, all up $362.80. Most of it was ok wine but 4 reds, 2 of each of 2 labels, were in my opinion undrinkable. Because I hadn't guzzled it all within their 90 day period, money back/replacement didn't apply and they offered me I think it was $10 off my next order. Moral of the story is, if you order a reasonable quantity from them, DRINK UP.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives