Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Wyndams BIN 222

BIN 222, Nice drop of every day wine but very slow delivery across Sydney.
Have subsequently ordered another case for the wife.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

A great value for money wine drinkable now.

A very drinkable and enjoyable wine. As is usually the case with Just Wines you provide value for money and thanks for adding it to my dozen reds.
Ron Pike.

Clara
ClaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Some are more rounded and taste better than others but overall a great selection of Shiraz. I will buy again.

Teresa
TeresaHunter Region, NSW

Not so good

Felt a bit pressured to buy this wine. Wouldn't take no thank you for an answer. I was offered a reward free delivery but don't think I got that. I did receive a call back to ask if I was happy. When I said no the the caller was very short with me and hung up.

for the price it is an enjoyable wine to drink I WILL BUY AGAIN

A good drinkable wine great to have when friends drop in for a social visit and a drink have recommend to friends

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Wine is fine, when it arrives, Poor customer service, endless sale calls

The wine is the only good thing. When wine doesn’t arrive, they promise a couple of bottles as compensation, nothing arrives, you let them know, you get no response. Cancelled membership, never again.

STEPHEN
STEPHENMid West, WA

Nice wine.

Good to come home to after a day at work. Easy to drink on its own, or with cheese n bikkies.

Such a great deal!

I recently purchased two cases from Just Wines. It is such a great deal for every day wines! Speedy delivery, too.

Not great

This was a total bargain that I picked up on auction and unfortunately not to my liking. I wouldn't recommend this one for drinking - maybe for cooking.

Larry
LarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

A very flavoursome wine

This wine has very good balance and has aged well. The colour is good and I will be looking to buy more. Highly recommended.

Ronan
RonanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst wine ever tasted, unfortunately.

All the Bacchus wines were corked and I poured down sink. In all 6 bottles poured down sink, unacceptable response in that I was only offered a $15 off my next purchase. Considering 6 bottles were unpalatable, I found the offer quite pitiful.

Hans K
Hans KPerth, WA

Le Repaire Bacchus Chardonnay 2009

Made a mistake in not noticing the vintage. Bought both 2008 and 2009. Way past drinking age !
Apart from tasting one bottle of each , tipped 22 bottles down the drain.
Forgot your return policy.!
Regards
Hans

Stop calling!

Brought a one of case on wine and now I get harassed by phone. Not worth the harassment to get a one of hard to find case of wine

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RED WINE

I have recently received a box of mixed reds which I am yet to start on as I have some from previous order. Therefore 4 stars for customer service & delivery. 1 star held back due to not having tasted any of the bottles in the case but I must say that I buy mixed cases & have been happy with the variety delivered

John

Have recently opened a few bottles & have certainly been satisfied with selection.

trev
trevFar North Queensland, QLD

Good chardonnay

We enjoy an evening social drink and chardonnay is always popular so I was looking for a reasonably priced candidate and this fits the bill. I signed up for free delivery so it's easy to top up from online.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Terrible. Wine was a month late.

Wine was late, no follow up. Won’t be ordering again. When asked why so late-they said it’s as it’s a boutique wine

Leanne
Leanne

Good wine, great price

I bought 13 bottles of wine for less than $10/bottle and they were very easy to drink, better than I expected.

Not what was ordered

CJF
CJFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wine given price point

It is a reasonable wine given the price point. It is quite quaffable. The customer service was excellent. It arrived in particularly timely fashion. It was an easy ordering process. I have used this organisation in the past and will continue to do so.

Willandra Estate Shiraz. Good wine. Great value at the price paid

Nice red wine, fruity, cherries and chocolate. Good drinking. Customer service outstanding – very speedy, proactive and understanding. Just Wines highly recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

the wine is ok for the price

took a long time for delivering the carton, since the first carton was dropped apparently and replaced.
I only drunk one bottle so far.

Growl
GrowlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low end wines not worth it.

I bought the low end wine. 12 bottles of mixed red and white. The white was palatable. One of the red, the Lost Lane Cabernet Savignon was not drinkable. Both bottles are now with the vinegar section of the pantry. I may use it for cooking. I will not buy the cheap wines and will next get the more expensive variety. I'll try that and if that is like my first batch, I will discontinue my membership.

Thanh N.
Thanh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service. waste of time

Poor service overall.
- asked in chat to check if wine was in stock and correct vintage. they said yes.
- placed order on 19/03
- chased up order on 29/03, response was still not picked and will put forward priority for wine delivery
- no further updates given
- chased up again 01/04, response was out of stock

Just poor service overall, assured availability and there was none in stock. no contact on their behalf and i had to do all the chasing up. Wasted my time and now will have to go and scramble buy wine as this was meant for the Easter break.

Worst service wine site I have ever used..

Good value for money

I probably wouldn't have chosen this wine normally but I was interested to try something from a region that I didn't know too well. The flavour was a little unusual initially, but I grew to enjoy it as I worked through the case I purchased. It was good value for money and worth the risk.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mayday Mayday

First bottle went down the sink the second soon followed.
Gave two bottles to golfing friends and I'm surprised that they made golf the next day.
Sorry but I have never tasted anything like this. Maybe it's my taste buds.
However I do thank Just Wines for offering a 50% discount on my purchase. Much appreciated.
The 8 bottles left were given free of charge to a nearby gym, as of yet I have had no reports.
This stuff is Not for me thank you.