Just Wines (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (55) · No

Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.South East Queensland, QLD

No action taken on order error

Order place 19/04/19. Order arrived 3 weeks later. Mixed box was incorrect. Have requested replacements for bottles but still no action taken. Just excuses, hollow apology and more delays. Dont waste your time, your order will have some problem.

Lenny Murphy
Lenny MurphySydney, NSW

Good value. Surprised

I was surprised how good the wine was. Very happy that Australian wines are behind promoted. Would prefer a call at least two hors from delivery but understand that can't always happen.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Wife loves this stuff

Very good value, easy drinking, smooth, no nasty finish, not huge on the nose, very popular with everyone. not your $20 bottle but will put up a fair fight against one. with a bit of good research you'll get it for about $5 a bot

Mark WSydney, NSW

Steer clear and be very careful giving your credit card details

I bought $1,600 of wines in a few months, but the last 6 bottles were clearly off. When I advised them, I experienced an extraordinary exchange, & no way would they honor the guarantee they say they give. They then offered a one third refund, IF I returned & paid. I refused, they raised the offer, but still subject to me wearing the expense. Again I refused. They offered half & I refused. Then they said they "accidentally" refunded me DOUBLE the money, and were going to take the lot from my credit card. Trouble is they DID NOT refund anything, not the double, not the price, not a half & not a third. Be VERY careful, VERY careful, there is no 100% guarantee, & use Paypal, do not give them your credit card details.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Ash Myles
Ash MylesNorth Western Region, NSW

Wine is great value

I only received 2 out of 3 boxes of wine. Apparently the courier said a bottle was broken in one of them and they returned it to Just Wines and I have not received a replacement case yet.