Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

sha harvie
sha harvieCentral, SA

smooth wine

Lovely smooth wine,at a great price...Will definatelty purchase again and again...I will purchase another dozen Merlot of different variety very soon...

Not what was ordered

Stephen W.

was never sure what it was so i tried it and found it to be like a port

i never knew what this product was so i bought a caron of it and it turned out to be like a port.Not something i would drink all the time but nice enough

its been alright so far

CJF
CJFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wine given price point

It is a reasonable wine given the price point. It is quite quaffable. The customer service was excellent. It arrived in particularly timely fashion. It was an easy ordering process. I have used this organisation in the past and will continue to do so.

Willandra Estate Shiraz. Good wine. Great value at the price paid

Nice red wine, fruity, cherries and chocolate. Good drinking. Customer service outstanding – very speedy, proactive and understanding. Just Wines highly recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

the wine is ok for the price

took a long time for delivering the carton, since the first carton was dropped apparently and replaced.
I only drunk one bottle so far.

Thanh N.
Thanh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service. waste of time

Poor service overall.
- asked in chat to check if wine was in stock and correct vintage. they said yes.
- placed order on 19/03
- chased up order on 29/03, response was still not picked and will put forward priority for wine delivery
- no further updates given
- chased up again 01/04, response was out of stock

Just poor service overall, assured availability and there was none in stock. no contact on their behalf and i had to do all the chasing up. Wasted my time and now will have to go and scramble buy wine as this was meant for the Easter break.

Worst service wine site I have ever used..

gezzaWest End

Still Unreliable Fulfillment!

I was persuaded to try them a second time after the company reached out to me to change my previous (one-star) review with a $25 off discount voucher. Unfortunately, they proved to be unreliable again. The company promotes fast 2-3 day fulfillment on their website for Brisbane, but after placing my order on 4 Mar. 21, I did not receive the delivered order until 18 Mar., i.e., two weeks later. Disappointingly, tracking shows that most of the (unexplained) delay was within Just Wines as it took only a few days (16-18 Mar) for Australian Post to deliver it to my home address. I won’t be using them again when there are so many other online wine retailers that are more reliable and more customer focused.

gezza

Based on prior reviews, fixing fulfillment glitches seems to be a frequent problem within Just Wines which I have not encountered in other on-line wine business.

Good value for money

I probably wouldn't have chosen this wine normally but I was interested to try something from a region that I didn't know too well. The flavour was a little unusual initially, but I grew to enjoy it as I worked through the case I purchased. It was good value for money and worth the risk.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mayday Mayday

First bottle went down the sink the second soon followed.
Gave two bottles to golfing friends and I'm surprised that they made golf the next day.
Sorry but I have never tasted anything like this. Maybe it's my taste buds.
However I do thank Just Wines for offering a 50% discount on my purchase. Much appreciated.
The 8 bottles left were given free of charge to a nearby gym, as of yet I have had no reports.
This stuff is Not for me thank you.

Good product for price

It is a good product for the discounted price. I would buy again but probably not at the normal retail price.

Arvy
ArvyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top drop

A full bodied dark bulls blood dry wine, with a touch of sweetness. I am not going into "the middle palet, chocolate, burnt coffee, herbs etc" crap. I reordered.

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Love the De Bortoli Vermouth Russo, and consume quite a lot of it..

No complaints about the delivery, was disappointed to find some of the casks lids were open, and had to reseal down with tape.

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bitter wine

Opened my first bottle one word Terrible! Very bitter not what I was expecting. Sorry guys but must return this one .

Neddy
NeddyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great value for money.

I class myself as a wine drinker and not an expert or connoisseur. Having said that, this a a very drinkable wine that is fantastic value for money.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

great quaffing wines - can easily have a nice economical wine with the evening meal on a daily basis

good value easy drinking reds - my friends enjoy them as well.
i keep these wines on hand for visitors or take them with me to when dining with friends or going to local byo restaurants.

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Illawarra, NSW

Has their site been hacked and personal information stolen?

Jazz
JazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for party

Only open three bottles so far! Feel they are easy to drink, very fruity, and good for party. Good bargain!

Noel A.
Noel A.Perth, WA

not delivered after 30 days also just arrived and one bottle missing

not delivered after 30 days but am looking forward to recieving them sometime in the near future maybe this is ridiculous also just arrived and one bottle missing (called reserve shiraz sans+pareil estate 2019)

RMC
RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making Amends

This company got it wrong on an order, advertising a vintage they no longer had, when I specifically made it clear which vintage I wanted, they still sent the wrong product. Lots of Blah Blah Blah later they convinced me to take a dozen bottles as recompense. This I must say was a fine gesture, even though they wouldn't let me pick the wines. So I say give them a chance but be very specific as they may send you the wrong vintage, leaving the selection to a 3rd party downstream. This I know can happen online; but it shouldn't. It took them some time to correct the product on their website, but it is done now.

Bill Park
Bill ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of a Review

Earlier this year I wrote a scathing review of Just Wines. At the time of writing I had a disappointing response from a completely different supplier and was somewhat vexed with that dealer, and at the time it was a matter of wrong time, wrong provider. Indeed I responded in relation to a different group under different circumstances. Over the short time since I wrote this review I have revisited my appraisal and withdraw entirely, and apologise to Just Wines. I would, however, confirm my statement that Just Wines provide a good product at a good price - that is beyond question. In closing I state unequivocally that I have not been coerced, intimidated or pressured to submit this further evaluation.

Not the best

My husband and I enjoyed the two bottles of Shiraz and cab sav..but the rest of the selection actually gave me a sore stomach after first glass. The wine tasted old and not like other merlots. I don't think I would purchase any more wine any more. The best thing about this selection was the price if $59 for 10 bottles.

liz
lizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not give them any of your money!

Pking
Pking

Very good for the price

Not too sweet like some wines.We stick to it for the price you won’t get much better.I would recommend it

Gribben Peter
Gribben PeterAU

Great value. .

All exceedingly drinkable, with a couple of very good bottles. These were really great value - less than 50% of what you would pay in a bottle shop.Recommended