Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (487)

Gribben Peter
Gribben PeterAU

Great value. .

All exceedingly drinkable, with a couple of very good bottles. These were really great value - less than 50% of what you would pay in a bottle shop.Recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Good wines free delivery great value.

Great value for good wines. We enjoy the diversity of different types of wines from different wineries around the country.

Ernst
ErnstPerth, WA

Worst customer service I have ever had.

Ordered the wine a long time ago. I have severe buyers regret at this time. I thought that with the reviews I saw that the service would be first class. Now I am in serious doubt as to whether I will ever get the wine I ordered and paid for. I also keep getting requests to rate and review. It is a very expensive joke at this time. Just Wines will have to come to the party quickly if my opinion is to be changed.
Dr Ernst Eiselen

John
JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shiraz Shiraz Shiraz

For the price paid the shiraz overall was easy drinking. Still working my way through the 10 bottles of shiraz.

Michael Bice
Michael Bice

James Lane Shiraz 2019

This wine was well balance and a great drop to have with steak or a meat curry. The price was very affordable and was delivered in five days from order. I will purchase this wine again.

Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

These wines are not what the sales rep promised, lte labels are un known wine makers vineyards, ant the quality leaves a lot to be desired,

spider124
spider124South East Queensland, QLD

More than acceptable wine for the price

Havve been buying mixed fozen from JW for a few years an only one bottle of red that was average. Only complaints with company is agressive telmarketing. Price and quality good.

Keith G.
Keith G.New South Wales

Wine Review

Price good, Delivery on time , wine quality good. happy customer, fellow drinkers & tasters were suitably impressed. No problems at all.

Great wine

I found the wine very good nice aroma has a good onion ring on the glass and very easy to drink l would buy it again and recommend it to anyone

Sandra Cox
Sandra CoxEpping

i have only had one bottle

I am not a bit drinker so will take a long time to drink 13 bottles... will give most away.
Purchased via telecommuncation

ShelaghPerth, WA

Phone Sales Mix - 13 bottles

The wines that I bought - those that I have drunk - have been very enjoyable. Still have most of the case left, tho, to go through. Only downside was the time taken for the delivery, as it took approximately three weeks.

Shelagh

Hi. Thanks for replying, but, unfortunately, I didn't keep the order number. Sorry.

KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Down the drain

Wine so bad most of it ended up poured down the sink. Thin or poorly crafted wine in all bottles

100520105

Casual drinker
Casual drinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the price

As a very casual red wine drinker and on occasions with someone else, its not too bad for the price. Prompt delivery

Shayne
ShayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Surprisingly good value

For the price, this wine exceeded expectations
I will order again. The depth is delightful. Full bodied and matches most red meat meals

axe
axeCentral Coast

Terrible

Placed an order with them via their site, which claimed the Port was in stock and even offered a discount if I ordered a dozen. After waiting 2 weeks with no contact apart from the initial purchase I phoned to check on the progress of my order. Was told that they were waiting on it from the supplier and that the wrong product had been delivered. They were very hesitant to process refund after I cancelled, offering things like 2 extra bottle for free and a $20 voucher for my next order.

VeronicaSydney

Awful experience

Fran Bishop
Fran BishopMid North Coast, NSW

Red drinker

This was a good choice different reds. I like to sample different wine makers and this gave me plenty of scope

Debbie Godwin
Debbie GodwinSydney, NSW

Nice Surprise

The Christmas selection of red wines I've opened and drunk were lovely and the price was exceptional...Would definitely purchase these again

Not to my liking

I found this wine too tart for me. More vinegar taste is what I found. I like a fruitier wine

Lynne
Lynne

Excellent value chardonnay

Woodlands make a range of very good wines. The Watson Family range is lower priced than those labelled Woodlands but I really enjoyed this wine. The cellar door staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Rob F.
Rob F.South East Queensland, QLD

EnjoyedI had no fault with any of the labels

I had no fault with any of the labels and have made further purchases from you. This time I purchased chardonnay

Cranky
CrankySydney

Excellent value drop

For the price these are very quaffable wines. The rose/ was very refreshing at XMAS. A good selection overall and no duds !

Susannah
SusannahHobart, TAS

Great white wines

Wines were of a good variety. They were priced well for the average family. A variety of good discount incentives were offered which is a good sales tactic

Good range of wines.

Quaffable and enjoyable range of wines, I've sampled most in the mixed reds and nothing stands out as spectacular but then they are all easy on the pallet and very easy on the wallet.

RobP
RobPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent in all ways

I’m already a repeat purchaser of ‘The Reds’ bundle. I couldn’t ask for better young reds and for that price!!