Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (487)

WENDY GARRIHY

Majority of mixed whites enjoyable

Mixed dozen of whites enjoyable except for the 2 bottles of 2008 Le Repaire De Bacchus Sauvignon Blanc- unfortunately unrepairable and could not even bless my risotto with it. However service to order was good and delivery quick.

WENDY GARRIHY

Thank you for the reply and generous offer. I have a varied taste in wine, but unfortunately could not warm this this one at all - Order #100504599

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Updated Review- Customer Service has now resolved incorrect wine and shipping issues

UPDATE: Customer Service contacted me with an apology and addressed all my concerns. I am happy with the resolution and have upgraded my rating to reflect this. While it took some time for this to happen, I understand this is a busy time for them and I now feel comfortable recommending the company.

My original review noted that i hadn't received the correct wines in either of the 2 boxes i had ordered, and there was also an issue with shipping.

Sarah

Hi- my order number is 100518170- the customer service rep who i have been speaking with did say she would be in touch shortly as well.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Confirmed availability. Submitted order. Refunded 7 days later. Cost $56 in fees. No longer available Australia-wide.

Sam
Sam
PjtbearAU

Came in end

They went above and beyond to get my delivery to me. Thanks very much for coming through in the end. Very appreciated.

Pjtbear

Order was made through Ebay. Only have a tracking number!

Helen D
Helen DVictoria

Great value wine

I enjoyed the wine as it was rich and heavy which is my preference. It was great value for money

dennisVictoria

very poor

terrible wine, long past its use by date had to throw most of it, brown is color and bad taste

Dennis Pearson
O/No 100492625

Viandr B.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't recommend this Seller

Viandr B.

Your claim that "the payment of $40 has been refunded" is not true. It has not.

Viandr B.

My account has not been cancelled. It is still on Just Wines web-site with $40 monthly payment in place. One more Just Wines false claim.

Jasper
JasperSydney, NSW

Incredible cheap deals on ebay

11 bottles for about $70 on ebay. Wine is getting very inexpensive these days, some of the labels were those which used to be saved for special occasions more than 20 years ago. Now we can feel special every day.

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Easy way to get some nice wine delivered

This was an easy way to have a good selection of nice wine delivered at a comparable rate to what you would pay at bws

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Wine is good value!

Received wine within 3 days of ordering. Very good value for money-would order again variety of red and white good choices. Highly recommended for the price!

William
WilliamSydney, NSW

Pleasant, enjoyed and reasonable.

Ordered 4 boxes red mixed (4 x 12) so far and have found mostly pleasant and good taste. However, please do not include the following brand in mixed wines:" uptown (light shiraz or shiraz)". It is awful and now pleasant at all compared to other ones. If you need further feedback, I am happy to provide (williamkang76@gmail.com). Thanks.

Sammy
SammySydney, NSW

Happy Customer !!

Fast Delivery, love the wine !
Great customer service , I would like to see more variety wine from the mixed packages ! But overall very happy with the quality, price and delivery

Ian McFarlaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor Follow up & treatment of customers.

After being a customer many months, and purchasing cases every couple of weeks, I was offered a 10% discount for offering a review. The last half a dozen times, the discount was deemed "Invalid" at the checkout, & to receive any courtesy at all, I had to go on-line and/or speak to a representative. The last time, I was simply ignored. This is NOT the way to encourage more sales, so I will NOT be ordering again. Just Wines have lost another customer. Ian McFarlane.

Caveat emptor.

Hymie
HymieSydney, NSW

Good wine - Reasonably priced

The purchase and delivery of the wines was quick and effortless. The wines that I have tasted have been very good, but I have only sampled three bottles thus far.

Lovely selection

Good selection of medium to high quality Australian wines, all very enjoyable to drink with the selection at a good price point. Quick delivery.

Matthew Manes
Matthew ManesPerth, WA

Good wines at reasonable price.

wines all ok .....except AMESBURY ESTATE......this wine has been included in 2 or 3 of my last orders....I have now cut myself twice trying to open bottles.....it appears there is a problem with their sealing .....I have had to use cutters, screwdrivers and pliers to open the bottles.

It would be greatly appreciated if you did NOT forward this wine to me in ANY of my future orders.

Bribie Lady 1950
Bribie Lady 1950South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible not received yet

I have not received it just like my last order went missing in transit. I dare you to post this on your review page!!!!

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Finally got delivered today!

lloyd
lloydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chaturanga Shiraz 2016

very nice drinking red low in tanin and full body good with food or snacks I very much enjoy this wine thank you and a good price

Learn from Your Competit
Learn from Your CompetitMid North Coast, NSW

Great Value!

2 cartons arrived well packed. 80% of the varieties are excellent.. the remainder more suitable for a drink rather than an enjoyment. However cannot complain about the value of the product!

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent wines at a great price

So far I've enjoyed the majority of wines that I've ordered, one of the last mixed white & red boxes was so good that I'm hoping it is still available to order again, a great variety of Australian wines. I'd give Just Wines five stars if they were a little bit more laid back about their marketing strategy. I'm suspicious that they deliberately push customers to use the phone ordering service rather than online as an opportunity to push additional products and services.

Danny
DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Will Buy Again

Mostly a good selection of wine for our tastes. Not all to our liking but the majority were a good flavour of wine. We will be buying Again especially for the price.

Pu-chin
Pu-chinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good!!

I am satisfied with this very much. I enjoyed different type of wines, tried something new, good discovering!!! And good thing was it didnt cost too much, but still enjoyable. Definitely i will try this again or something different on this website again, thanks.

Eddie V.
Eddie V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enjoyed the selection

I really enjoyed each of the 6 different wines in this selection. I found 1 of the 6 was not entirely to my taste but overall I thought I was really happy with the selection and will order from JW again.

Smooth

Nice dark, rich intense colour, has a nice aroma on the nose, Delicately Smooth to drink, with a nice, subtle finish on the palate to complete. Great to drink now, oe cellar for a couple of years.