Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Thanh N.
Thanh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service. waste of time

Poor service overall.
- asked in chat to check if wine was in stock and correct vintage. they said yes.
- placed order on 19/03
- chased up order on 29/03, response was still not picked and will put forward priority for wine delivery
- no further updates given
- chased up again 01/04, response was out of stock

Just poor service overall, assured availability and there was none in stock. no contact on their behalf and i had to do all the chasing up. Wasted my time and now will have to go and scramble buy wine as this was meant for the Easter break.

Worst service wine site I have ever used..

Good value for money

I probably wouldn't have chosen this wine normally but I was interested to try something from a region that I didn't know too well. The flavour was a little unusual initially, but I grew to enjoy it as I worked through the case I purchased. It was good value for money and worth the risk.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mayday Mayday

First bottle went down the sink the second soon followed.
Gave two bottles to golfing friends and I'm surprised that they made golf the next day.
Sorry but I have never tasted anything like this. Maybe it's my taste buds.
However I do thank Just Wines for offering a 50% discount on my purchase. Much appreciated.
The 8 bottles left were given free of charge to a nearby gym, as of yet I have had no reports.
This stuff is Not for me thank you.

Arvy
ArvyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top drop

A full bodied dark bulls blood dry wine, with a touch of sweetness. I am not going into "the middle palet, chocolate, burnt coffee, herbs etc" crap. I reordered.

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Love the De Bortoli Vermouth Russo, and consume quite a lot of it..

No complaints about the delivery, was disappointed to find some of the casks lids were open, and had to reseal down with tape.

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bitter wine

Opened my first bottle one word Terrible! Very bitter not what I was expecting. Sorry guys but must return this one .

Neddy
NeddyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great value for money.

I class myself as a wine drinker and not an expert or connoisseur. Having said that, this a a very drinkable wine that is fantastic value for money.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

great quaffing wines - can easily have a nice economical wine with the evening meal on a daily basis

good value easy drinking reds - my friends enjoy them as well.
i keep these wines on hand for visitors or take them with me to when dining with friends or going to local byo restaurants.

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Illawarra, NSW

Has their site been hacked and personal information stolen?

Jazz
JazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for party

Only open three bottles so far! Feel they are easy to drink, very fruity, and good for party. Good bargain!

Noel A.
Noel A.Perth, WA

not delivered after 30 days also just arrived and one bottle missing

not delivered after 30 days but am looking forward to recieving them sometime in the near future maybe this is ridiculous also just arrived and one bottle missing (called reserve shiraz sans+pareil estate 2019)

RMC
RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making Amends

This company got it wrong on an order, advertising a vintage they no longer had, when I specifically made it clear which vintage I wanted, they still sent the wrong product. Lots of Blah Blah Blah later they convinced me to take a dozen bottles as recompense. This I must say was a fine gesture, even though they wouldn't let me pick the wines. So I say give them a chance but be very specific as they may send you the wrong vintage, leaving the selection to a 3rd party downstream. This I know can happen online; but it shouldn't. It took them some time to correct the product on their website, but it is done now.

Bill Park
Bill ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of a Review

Earlier this year I wrote a scathing review of Just Wines. At the time of writing I had a disappointing response from a completely different supplier and was somewhat vexed with that dealer, and at the time it was a matter of wrong time, wrong provider. Indeed I responded in relation to a different group under different circumstances. Over the short time since I wrote this review I have revisited my appraisal and withdraw entirely, and apologise to Just Wines. I would, however, confirm my statement that Just Wines provide a good product at a good price - that is beyond question. In closing I state unequivocally that I have not been coerced, intimidated or pressured to submit this further evaluation.

liz
lizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not give them any of your money!

Pking
Pking

Very good for the price

Not too sweet like some wines.We stick to it for the price you won’t get much better.I would recommend it

Gribben Peter
Gribben PeterAU

Great value. .

All exceedingly drinkable, with a couple of very good bottles. These were really great value - less than 50% of what you would pay in a bottle shop.Recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Good wines free delivery great value.

Great value for good wines. We enjoy the diversity of different types of wines from different wineries around the country.

Ernst
ErnstPerth, WA

Worst customer service I have ever had.

Ordered the wine a long time ago. I have severe buyers regret at this time. I thought that with the reviews I saw that the service would be first class. Now I am in serious doubt as to whether I will ever get the wine I ordered and paid for. I also keep getting requests to rate and review. It is a very expensive joke at this time. Just Wines will have to come to the party quickly if my opinion is to be changed.
Dr Ernst Eiselen

John
JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shiraz Shiraz Shiraz

For the price paid the shiraz overall was easy drinking. Still working my way through the 10 bottles of shiraz.

Michael Bice
Michael Bice

James Lane Shiraz 2019

This wine was well balance and a great drop to have with steak or a meat curry. The price was very affordable and was delivered in five days from order. I will purchase this wine again.

Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

These wines are not what the sales rep promised, lte labels are un known wine makers vineyards, ant the quality leaves a lot to be desired,

spider124
spider124South East Queensland, QLD

More than acceptable wine for the price

Havve been buying mixed fozen from JW for a few years an only one bottle of red that was average. Only complaints with company is agressive telmarketing. Price and quality good.

Keith G.
Keith G.New South Wales

Wine Review

Price good, Delivery on time , wine quality good. happy customer, fellow drinkers & tasters were suitably impressed. No problems at all.

Great wine

I found the wine very good nice aroma has a good onion ring on the glass and very easy to drink l would buy it again and recommend it to anyone

Sandra Cox
Sandra CoxEpping

i have only had one bottle

I am not a bit drinker so will take a long time to drink 13 bottles... will give most away.
Purchased via telecommuncation