Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

ShelaghPerth, WA

Phone Sales Mix - 13 bottles

The wines that I bought - those that I have drunk - have been very enjoyable. Still have most of the case left, tho, to go through. Only downside was the time taken for the delivery, as it took approximately three weeks.

Shelagh

Hi. Thanks for replying, but, unfortunately, I didn't keep the order number. Sorry.

KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Down the drain

Wine so bad most of it ended up poured down the sink. Thin or poorly crafted wine in all bottles

100520105

Casual drinker
Casual drinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the price

As a very casual red wine drinker and on occasions with someone else, its not too bad for the price. Prompt delivery

Shayne
ShayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Surprisingly good value

For the price, this wine exceeded expectations
I will order again. The depth is delightful. Full bodied and matches most red meat meals

tomPerth, WA

Not as advertised

Beware !!!!!!!
Bought their cheap vinegar wine now they stalk me with calls
Ordered Margaret river git everything but
Cheap cheap cheap
cheap wine not as advertised

axe
axeCentral Coast

Terrible

Placed an order with them via their site, which claimed the Port was in stock and even offered a discount if I ordered a dozen. After waiting 2 weeks with no contact apart from the initial purchase I phoned to check on the progress of my order. Was told that they were waiting on it from the supplier and that the wrong product had been delivered. They were very hesitant to process refund after I cancelled, offering things like 2 extra bottle for free and a $20 voucher for my next order.

Imperfect delivery

VeronicaSydney

Awful experience

Fran Bishop
Fran BishopMid North Coast, NSW

Red drinker

This was a good choice different reds. I like to sample different wine makers and this gave me plenty of scope

RaB76
RaB76Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good wine for Price paid

Reasonably good wine for the price paid.
Good mix of wines were included in the package.
Delivered in a timely manner.

Debbie Godwin
Debbie GodwinSydney, NSW

Nice Surprise

The Christmas selection of red wines I've opened and drunk were lovely and the price was exceptional...Would definitely purchase these again

Mel
MelNorthern Region, NSW

I didn’t like it at all

I thought it was an unusual taste. It was something I had never tasted before. I usually like all your wines but I was not a fan of this one.

Not to my liking

I found this wine too tart for me. More vinegar taste is what I found. I like a fruitier wine

Lynne
Lynne

Excellent value chardonnay

Woodlands make a range of very good wines. The Watson Family range is lower priced than those labelled Woodlands but I really enjoyed this wine. The cellar door staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Rob F.
Rob F.South East Queensland, QLD

EnjoyedI had no fault with any of the labels

I had no fault with any of the labels and have made further purchases from you. This time I purchased chardonnay

Poor Pinot Noir!

This is possibly the worst Pinot Noir I’ve ever tried. Very weak and vinegary. Such a disappointment and I had to return the entire case.

Cranky
CrankySydney

Excellent value drop

For the price these are very quaffable wines. The rose/ was very refreshing at XMAS. A good selection overall and no duds !

Susannah
SusannahHobart, TAS

Great white wines

Wines were of a good variety. They were priced well for the average family. A variety of good discount incentives were offered which is a good sales tactic

Good range of wines.

Quaffable and enjoyable range of wines, I've sampled most in the mixed reds and nothing stands out as spectacular but then they are all easy on the pallet and very easy on the wallet.

Malcolm W.
Malcolm W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

The products look good, but I have not tried them as of yet. Service was good and delivery was quick.

no more
no more

Mixed Reds

For the price I have found the wines quite drinkable some I have had before king of clubs for one not a bad drop will buy again but don't keep chasing me for when

Julian
JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great variety and good price

This mix gave a really good variety and offered excellent value. Especially the Pinot Grigio was excellent. Case arrived quick

RobP
RobPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent in all ways

I’m already a repeat purchaser of ‘The Reds’ bundle. I couldn’t ask for better young reds and for that price!!

angus graham
angus grahamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great value for money

the wines were all of good quality and enjoyable drinking and the service and delivery were very good and prompt.

WENDY GARRIHY

Majority of mixed whites enjoyable

Mixed dozen of whites enjoyable except for the 2 bottles of 2008 Le Repaire De Bacchus Sauvignon Blanc- unfortunately unrepairable and could not even bless my risotto with it. However service to order was good and delivery quick.

WENDY GARRIHY

Thank you for the reply and generous offer. I have a varied taste in wine, but unfortunately could not warm this this one at all - Order #100504599