Just Wines (page 3 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes (67) · No

Shr
ShrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good customer service

We have had wines from Just Wines for a long time, was disappointed with the last case which we haven't had before. BUT the customer service, Alan , was extremely helpful and refunded us the money. So we are buying again...

Replacement of wine

Wasn't keen on the wine sent so asked to return it which was done very quickly at no expense to me, then purchased another wine which I really like. Happy with the service

Alec
AlecSouth East Queensland, QLD

EX customer

due to poor customer service I am no longer a customer of Just wines
I ordered 3 boxes of wine and got billed for 6.... then the drama of getting the 3 box's I wanted and getting a refund on the 3 that were not requested was horrific

Would Never Use Again

Carol
Carol

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

terrific service

great & quick delivery with great online support. All my questions were quickly addressed & returning any product was not an issue. The selection on special is always substantial & savings can be significant

Beaver
BeaverFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delicious great price

Love this wine it has a smooth taste and the price is bonza...Cant wait for my friend to come over for the next dinner party. Need gallons of this wine to drink

August 30th 2019 Update: Smooth taste

Love this wine it is smooth and the Price is so right. This is why we keep coming back. Just keep on getting more so we can buy more. Love the idea Of having no problems with my order and delivered straight to my door on no time....Great service great wine...

Mark CrestaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines are a disgrace

No Customer service at all
They say they will get everything fixed for you & then basically leave you with nothing
Are you really Aussie run company ???
If so i'm buying wine from overseas next .
DISGRACEFUL

David g.
David g.South East Queensland, QLD

good people to deal with - the satisfaction guarantee is genuine

sometimes i dont like the wine i have bought and they have honoured their satisfaction guarantee - so rare today'- i appreciate that i can buy from JW with confidence

Williamjames
WilliamjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure to deliver Twice

I have been waiting a month for my last order ! This is due to you not having to complete address on the delivery form (you left out the street name) even thought its clearly on the order form ! I have chased this up twice now and it still hasn't been dispatched ?? disappointment with a ++

Victoria P
Victoria PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Shiraz

We have found the Barefoot Shiraz to be a perfect "easy drinking" red, based on the fact I'm not a great red wine lover but my husband is, so this one suits us both just right, at a great price too.

December 8th 2019 Update: Cannot fault the service

The only time I had a wine we weren't keen on, I was able to return it, no questions asked and were immediately refunded. Another time I mistakenly ordered the wrong item but still they allowed me to return it, and both times the process was so easy.

Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.South East Queensland, QLD

No action taken on order error

Order place 19/04/19. Order arrived 3 weeks later. Mixed box was incorrect. Have requested replacements for bottles but still no action taken. Just excuses, hollow apology and more delays. Dont waste your time, your order will have some problem.

Lenny Murphy
Lenny MurphySydney, NSW

Good value. Surprised

I was surprised how good the wine was. Very happy that Australian wines are behind promoted. Would prefer a call at least two hors from delivery but understand that can't always happen.

g clark
g clarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

tastes and prices are better that bottle shops

Shipping is the great thing always on time ,no hassle with a large choice of wines at prices no bottle shop beats. Its the easy way I like save time and money.

Justwines. c.Just WinesSend a private message

great wine selection and great service

We have made a number of purchases from Just Wines and have always received good service, good wines and have never been disappointed . We will definitely be making more purchases in future.

Mark WSydney, NSW

Steer clear and be very careful giving your credit card details

I bought $1,600 of wines in a few months, but the last 6 bottles were clearly off. When I advised them, I experienced an extraordinary exchange, & no way would they honor the guarantee they say they give. They then offered a one third refund, IF I returned & paid. I refused, they raised the offer, but still subject to me wearing the expense. Again I refused. They offered half & I refused. Then they said they "accidentally" refunded me DOUBLE the money, and were going to take the lot from my credit card. Trouble is they DID NOT refund anything, not the double, not the price, not a half & not a third. Be VERY careful, VERY careful, there is no 100% guarantee, & use Paypal, do not give them your credit card details.

mules
mulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brancott estate Sauvignon Blanc Flight

Excellent Low calorie wine From New Zealand
Favourite White wine of my wife
Difficult to obtain anywhere but Just Wines
Always prompt delivery
No hesitation in recommending to those who prefer lower alcohol wine

Craig Southin
Craig SouthinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found the wines I have selected to be nice

Justwine's Stock the wines from the regions I like. All the wines I have selected I have not been disappointed with. Delivery has been excellent and like the way we can track the consignment.