Just Wines (page 3 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No

Williamjames
WilliamjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure to deliver Twice

I have been waiting a month for my last order ! This is due to you not having to complete address on the delivery form (you left out the street name) even thought its clearly on the order form ! I have chased this up twice now and it still hasn't been dispatched ?? disappointment with a ++

Victoria P
Victoria PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Shiraz

We have found the Barefoot Shiraz to be a perfect "easy drinking" red, based on the fact I'm not a great red wine lover but my husband is, so this one suits us both just right, at a great price too.

December 8th 2019 Update: Cannot fault the service

The only time I had a wine we weren't keen on, I was able to return it, no questions asked and were immediately refunded. Another time I mistakenly ordered the wrong item but still they allowed me to return it, and both times the process was so easy.

Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.South East Queensland, QLD

No action taken on order error

Order place 19/04/19. Order arrived 3 weeks later. Mixed box was incorrect. Have requested replacements for bottles but still no action taken. Just excuses, hollow apology and more delays. Dont waste your time, your order will have some problem.

g clark
g clarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

tastes and prices are better that bottle shops

Shipping is the great thing always on time ,no hassle with a large choice of wines at prices no bottle shop beats. Its the easy way I like save time and money.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

great wine selection and great service

We have made a number of purchases from Just Wines and have always received good service, good wines and have never been disappointed . We will definitely be making more purchases in future.

Mark WSydney, NSW

Steer clear and be very careful giving your credit card details

I bought $1,600 of wines in a few months, but the last 6 bottles were clearly off. When I advised them, I experienced an extraordinary exchange, & no way would they honor the guarantee they say they give. They then offered a one third refund, IF I returned & paid. I refused, they raised the offer, but still subject to me wearing the expense. Again I refused. They offered half & I refused. Then they said they "accidentally" refunded me DOUBLE the money, and were going to take the lot from my credit card. Trouble is they DID NOT refund anything, not the double, not the price, not a half & not a third. Be VERY careful, VERY careful, there is no 100% guarantee, & use Paypal, do not give them your credit card details.

mules
mulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brancott estate Sauvignon Blanc Flight

Excellent Low calorie wine From New Zealand
Favourite White wine of my wife
Difficult to obtain anywhere but Just Wines
Always prompt delivery
No hesitation in recommending to those who prefer lower alcohol wine

Craig Southin
Craig SouthinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found the wines I have selected to be nice

Justwine's Stock the wines from the regions I like. All the wines I have selected I have not been disappointed with. Delivery has been excellent and like the way we can track the consignment.