Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (116)
Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Received incorrect order

I ordered 1 dozen bottles of Margaret River whites only to receive 1 dozen reds which we don't drink. Also, my order was dispatched to the wrong address and I had to communicate with Australia Post to ensure they delivered to correct address. My order number is #4943696

Where is it?

Hasn't arrived yet so bit difficult to review. But from NSW so understandable. Got an idea when it will get here?

BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Organic chardonnay undrinkable

Both my wife and I have tasted this wine and come to the conclusion that it is undrinkable. We hoped it might improve if we came back in a couple of hours. No luck there. If I didn't have to pay for postage to return the 6 bots I would return them to you. I have had very good wines previously from Just Wines but this was a shocker.

Bernie

Wine is fine, when it arrives, Poor customer service, endless sale calls

The wine is the only good thing. When wine doesn’t arrive, they promise a couple of bottles as compensation, nothing arrives, you let them know, you get no response. Cancelled membership, never again.

Not great

This was a total bargain that I picked up on auction and unfortunately not to my liking. I wouldn't recommend this one for drinking - maybe for cooking.

Ronan
RonanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst wine ever tasted, unfortunately.

All the Bacchus wines were corked and I poured down sink. In all 6 bottles poured down sink, unacceptable response in that I was only offered a $15 off my next purchase. Considering 6 bottles were unpalatable, I found the offer quite pitiful.

Hans K
Hans KPerth, WA

Le Repaire Bacchus Chardonnay 2009

Made a mistake in not noticing the vintage. Bought both 2008 and 2009. Way past drinking age !
Apart from tasting one bottle of each , tipped 22 bottles down the drain.
Forgot your return policy.!
Regards
Hans

Stop calling!

Brought a one of case on wine and now I get harassed by phone. Not worth the harassment to get a one of hard to find case of wine

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mayday Mayday

First bottle went down the sink the second soon followed.
Gave two bottles to golfing friends and I'm surprised that they made golf the next day.
Sorry but I have never tasted anything like this. Maybe it's my taste buds.
However I do thank Just Wines for offering a 50% discount on my purchase. Much appreciated.
The 8 bottles left were given free of charge to a nearby gym, as of yet I have had no reports.
This stuff is Not for me thank you.

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Illawarra, NSW

Has their site been hacked and personal information stolen?

liz
lizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not give them any of your money!

Ernst
ErnstPerth, WA

Worst customer service I have ever had.

Ordered the wine a long time ago. I have severe buyers regret at this time. I thought that with the reviews I saw that the service would be first class. Now I am in serious doubt as to whether I will ever get the wine I ordered and paid for. I also keep getting requests to rate and review. It is a very expensive joke at this time. Just Wines will have to come to the party quickly if my opinion is to be changed.
Dr Ernst Eiselen

Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

These wines are not what the sales rep promised, lte labels are un known wine makers vineyards, ant the quality leaves a lot to be desired,

KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Down the drain

Wine so bad most of it ended up poured down the sink. Thin or poorly crafted wine in all bottles

100520105

axe
axeCentral Coast

Terrible

Placed an order with them via their site, which claimed the Port was in stock and even offered a discount if I ordered a dozen. After waiting 2 weeks with no contact apart from the initial purchase I phoned to check on the progress of my order. Was told that they were waiting on it from the supplier and that the wrong product had been delivered. They were very hesitant to process refund after I cancelled, offering things like 2 extra bottle for free and a $20 voucher for my next order.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives