Just Wines (page 2 of 2)

Steven Beach
Steven BeachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst experience possible

Very, very disappointed

I had a call from a representative offering a "great" deal. We talked some time on what my preferred varieties were. When the order arrived, none of my choices were included. I only tried one bottle and it was a white 2014! and awful. So I rang and I was only offered a credit, i.e. Spend more to get the credit. I won't be using them again.

Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.

The account may be in my friends name who I buy for. The purchase was made on 7 November and cost was $119.40 against a credit card in my name. Please check your records. will phone later.

Alec
AlecSouth East Queensland, QLD

EX customer

due to poor customer service I am no longer a customer of Just wines
I ordered 3 boxes of wine and got billed for 6.... then the drama of getting the 3 box's I wanted and getting a refund on the 3 that were not requested was horrific

Would Never Use Again

Carol
Carol
Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Mark CrestaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines are a disgrace

No Customer service at all
They say they will get everything fixed for you & then basically leave you with nothing
Are you really Aussie run company ???
If so i'm buying wine from overseas next .
DISGRACEFUL

Williamjames
WilliamjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure to deliver Twice

I have been waiting a month for my last order ! This is due to you not having to complete address on the delivery form (you left out the street name) even thought its clearly on the order form ! I have chased this up twice now and it still hasn't been dispatched ?? disappointment with a ++

Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.South East Queensland, QLD

No action taken on order error

Order place 19/04/19. Order arrived 3 weeks later. Mixed box was incorrect. Have requested replacements for bottles but still no action taken. Just excuses, hollow apology and more delays. Dont waste your time, your order will have some problem.

Mark WSydney, NSW

Steer clear and be very careful giving your credit card details

I bought $1,600 of wines in a few months, but the last 6 bottles were clearly off. When I advised them, I experienced an extraordinary exchange, & no way would they honor the guarantee they say they give. They then offered a one third refund, IF I returned & paid. I refused, they raised the offer, but still subject to me wearing the expense. Again I refused. They offered half & I refused. Then they said they "accidentally" refunded me DOUBLE the money, and were going to take the lot from my credit card. Trouble is they DID NOT refund anything, not the double, not the price, not a half & not a third. Be VERY careful, VERY careful, there is no 100% guarantee, & use Paypal, do not give them your credit card details.