Just Wines (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

axe
axeCentral Coast

Terrible

Placed an order with them via their site, which claimed the Port was in stock and even offered a discount if I ordered a dozen. After waiting 2 weeks with no contact apart from the initial purchase I phoned to check on the progress of my order. Was told that they were waiting on it from the supplier and that the wrong product had been delivered. They were very hesitant to process refund after I cancelled, offering things like 2 extra bottle for free and a $20 voucher for my next order.

Imperfect delivery

VeronicaSydney

Awful experience

Mel
MelNorthern Region, NSW

I didn’t like it at all

I thought it was an unusual taste. It was something I had never tasted before. I usually like all your wines but I was not a fan of this one.

Not to my liking

I found this wine too tart for me. More vinegar taste is what I found. I like a fruitier wine

Lynne
Lynne

Poor Pinot Noir!

This is possibly the worst Pinot Noir I’ve ever tried. Very weak and vinegary. Such a disappointment and I had to return the entire case.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Incompetence at a new level!

Just Wines transferred $40.00 per month for 5 months from my credit card without authorisation. After many attempts via email , live chat and phone calls and despite numerous assurances by JW employees, the money has still not been credited to my account. Not only have I not had the $200.00 refund but they have just deducted another $40.00 from my account for this month (December). I have now had to cancel my card two days before Christmas and make a fraud report to my bank. I find it impossible to accept that this is due to incompetence even after reading the comments on their website.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Confirmed availability. Submitted order. Refunded 7 days later. Cost $56 in fees. No longer available Australia-wide.

Sam
Sam
Chelsea Strilec South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience with this company!

Chelsea Strilec

Thank you, I appreciate that.
Chelsea

dennisVictoria

very poor

terrible wine, long past its use by date had to throw most of it, brown is color and bad taste

Dennis Pearson
O/No 100492625

Viandr B.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't recommend this Seller

Viandr B.

Your claim that "the payment of $40 has been refunded" is not true. It has not.

Viandr B.

My account has not been cancelled. It is still on Just Wines web-site with $40 monthly payment in place. One more Just Wines false claim.

Ian McFarlaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor Follow up & treatment of customers.

After being a customer many months, and purchasing cases every couple of weeks, I was offered a 10% discount for offering a review. The last half a dozen times, the discount was deemed "Invalid" at the checkout, & to receive any courtesy at all, I had to go on-line and/or speak to a representative. The last time, I was simply ignored. This is NOT the way to encourage more sales, so I will NOT be ordering again. Just Wines have lost another customer. Ian McFarlane.

Caveat emptor.

Raimond D.
Raimond D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Wrong order-not resolved

My father wanted to order a box of wine for xmas, after making a selection and filling in his details he pressed the 'buy' button and nothing happened, so he pressed it a few times more, still nothing. Then he had a look at his bank balance and Just wines had transferred $1477 from his account. On behalf of my father I am trying to sort this out, but I cannot get through on the phone and I sent 2 emails with no resolution. I can't say that I am very happy with the the customer service at Just Wine.

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

tried you Amesbury Estate 2014 Gewurztraminer

following your high praises I purchased this wine - served it at our dinner party to family and it was a GREAT disappointment. - not very palitable unfortunately. Gave a couple of bottles to friends but have not heard back as to their valuation.

Bribie Lady 1950South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible not received yet

I have not received it just like my last order went missing in transit. I dare you to post this on your review page!!!!

Bribie Lady 1950

Finally got delivered today!

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no refund from this company despite promises

I left a one star review more than 4 weeks ago because my promised refund never materialised. A service rep responded to my first poor review to assure me that this would be followed up and my $75 refund would be processed. Five weeks later I have heard nothing further and have not received a response to my most recent query. I returned the box of wine to Just Wines in good faith as requested by a rep who assured me that if I purchased another superior box of wine, I would be refunded for the inferior wine. I did just this so ended up buying 2 boxes of wine. The refund has not happened and the service from Just Wines has been non existent. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Glenn H.
Glenn H.

I have not yet opened my wine

As I have not yet opened the wine you sent me I can't review it. I have inadvertently stated that I have not yet received it yet that is not true. I apologize for the mistake

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst wines ever

Really bad wines,been trying to get a refund but no one helped me,I don’t raccomend at all these wines,they taste spirit,bad quality and service
I wish I never never bought them

Order number is 100455568
Been contacted fews times but no one has done anything

Trevor
TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

No rewards claimed for my complaint

Already detailed my non receipt of goods paid for. Read previous posts for details of last four ignored requests from Just Wines to deliver the wines paid for. Most annoying waste of time.

Incorrect order multiple times

Ordered a mixed dozen, arrived quickly but incorrect and inferior wines provided. The return process was good but took many follow ups to get replacement. Received order 3+ weeks later of which was wrong again with inferior quality wines. Requested refund but not received yet. A lot of better/reputable companies to buy wine from.

Hi, order number is 100463819

Sandy
Sandy

Hard to review if still waiting to arrive

Ordered 22nd August as yet not arrived, I hope it might arrive this month seems to be lost in the system. Very disappointed while it most likely aus post issue I have had no help from just wines

AmySydney, NSW

bad customer service

I spent about ten hours on communicating on this order before I received the wine. every time was just checking and never reply after for the phone call I made.The worst shopping experience ever.

order number 100449151 order 100449152

Kylie
KylieIllawarra, NSW

Hit and misses

I waited over a month for this case that I was told was delivered, however I had informed the company straightaway that it didn't arrive. When it arrived I found the mixed Shiraz case was a case of hits & misses. I would say it was 50/50, mostly drinkable.

Katherine K.
Katherine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Blurghhhh!

I bought two cases via Groupon and then three direct (so they wouldn’t loose margin) before any arrived / were opened. Slowly making my way through the bottles. Some would just pass for cooking however at least half of the reds are spritzy and completely ‘off’. Such a shame! I was really hoping to have a stocked wine cupboard. Only my kitchen drain pipes are full!