Just Wines (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Not as Described

How does one word a review when the purchase was for Discovery Margaret River wines, yet many in each of the two cases bought included bottles labelled as from SE Australia?
Pretty disappointing!

Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Ordered Margaret River white wines twice through Groupon and on both occasions received zero wines that were advertised, with half not coming from Margaret River. My complaints are fobbed off.

Can live without.

Good wine for cooking not drinking,i do not recommend it at all, taste is terrible, still have it sitting in the cupboard, as i don't cook much with the wine.

No Wine delivered

Ordered and paid for wine 2 weeks ago and yet to receive delivery. Won’t return calls and when I try to contact courier Fastway, again won’t reply. Really poor service

dougGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrible

I thought i was onto a bargain here. Turns out $1 would have been too much to pay. I wouldn't even consider it for cooking, had to tip this case down the sink.

Thanks for your reply.
D.Hunt 0437368261

Robert Mason
Robert MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery and support hopeless.

It is now 3 weeks since I ordered and paid for this wine, despite being told on 2 occasions it had been dispatched the delivery tracking still shows absolutely no movement of it. Zero response from Just Wines to several emails asking for clarification.

Ernie007
Ernie007Sydney

Never delivered and do not return calls

They didn't put my address on the package correctly so it was returned to sender. Now they keep sending me other people's tracking numbers in different states. All the positive reviews on here seem to be incentivised. Seems like a scam?

Lack of follow up .

I placed an order three weeks ago for delivery early August . Still waiting after numerous phone calls and commitments to ring back . Still no wine . They can not even tell me if the order has been forwarded to the courier . So disappointing as the salesman was extremely enthusiastic. My credit card was charged at the time of order .

Sandra

What is going on with this order . Every day I call and every day I am told my order will arrive in one to two business days . This is becoming ridiculous . I will be taking my complaint to the Dept . Of Fair Trading if this matter is not resolved .

poor service avoid this company

Peter
Peter

Good morning the order number was 100436689 the carrier number was f20010105145 very unprofessional to give me the carrier phone number of 0297145894 for me to chase up the delivery regards Peter Mathieson

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

RED WINE

Have been trying to order a dozen red wine from a scoopon voucher for nearly 2 weeks and have had trouble so I sent 3 emails and 5 phone calls of my time with CHRISTIAN and many other staff they all refused to help or get back to me . ( But all promised to ring back with in the hour ) I finally spoke to a lovely man SEAN today who put my order through and hopefully my order arrives soon. I have never had service where they won't help you order there products , I can only hope I get my order now. I think I will go down to the local shops from now on

Tamara

Thanks for the response. Just letting you know I never received an email with your gesture included also the wine arrived and wasn’t what was described on the scoopon voucher.

Tony D.
Tony D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You don't get the wines that was advertised

We ordered the 'Eclectic Red Wine Mixed-12 bottles'. Should have been 2 bottles of each of the wines listed on there site for this offer. When we received the order we found some of the wines were replaced with other brands and received 4 bottles of the cheapest wine. Their excuse was a warehouse error and offered to pick up the wrong order and after that would send out the wine as listed. Problem is, the wines listed were not in stock when I went on their site. Trying to explain this to chap on the phone he got all defensive and a bit aggressive and in the end he said fine, we will refund you. They miss the point. Don't advertise something you don't have. Anyway, we will keep what we got and just not order again. Lesson learnt.

Vikas V.
Vikas V.

Worst Customer Service - They don't bother to reply to your message if something goes wrong with the order

I ordered 12 bottles of red wine but they sent me completely different order. I tried to contact the seller two times. The seller didn't bother to reply or resolve the issue. Luckily I had ebay plus membership which i used to send the item back to seller since they offer free returns.
Would not recommend this seller.

Deceptive and false advertising

Blatant bait and switch. I ordered 2 different cases of wine in a single order. Got a call the next day to apologise that the 2016 vintage I ordered was not available, but could change to 2018, not happy with the false advertising but I continued with the order. Got a second call a few hours later to say neither wine is available, although they could help me with an alternative. As I write this review both ordered wines are still listed as in stock. I won't be coming back.

Diana O
Diana OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never posted it! Won't reply to emails!

I ordered wine from here and they gave a fake tracking number which has not even been entered into Auspost system. I have tried repeatedly to contact them and been totally ignored. From reading other reviews this is not unusual for them to do. No contact in the next few days and I will simply contact my credit card company and have this charge reversed. Never again will I order from here!

Disappointed

I got 14 bottles 'cos I was told the wines were rrp from 15 to 20 dollars.
In actual fact, only 4 bottles were in that range, 3 were in the 12 dollar bracket and 7 were around 7 dollars each. Outback Jack was only 6 dollars.
Not happy.

Gary
Gary

Would like a refund if you could. Purchase was on 11 june. Payment was by amex in name of Pooi K Teh. Amount $100.85

John W
John WSydney, NSW

Still no delivery after one month

I ordered a case of wine on 2 June and on the 1 July I gave up all hope. Far too many promises and supposed tracking numbers to come....yet nothing. I asked for a refund today. This is a very competitive space and Just Wines do not do it very well. Shop elsewhere would be my recommendation.

Where is it?

I am still waiting for delivery despite lodging authority three times to the carrier to leave at front door if no one home. It is very frustrating. Never had this issue before. It’s been 3 weeks now.

Steve
Steve

Good morning, The order number is 100421501 dated 2/6/20. Any help would be appreciated.

Arne
ArneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Management at just Vines hide behind their front line staff when things go wrong

TigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service

The box of wine was delivered with one bottle broken. After 4 weeks Just Wines still do not answer my email questions or answer their phones to resolve this issue.

White wine - Tastes old and oxidised

Hi. I have recently bought 26 bottles of wine and to date I have opened 6 bottles to date and 3 of these so far have tasted oxidised, appear golden yellow and couldn’t be enjoyed.

Wrong wine sent

Ordered a box of Cab Sav, box labeled Cab Sav. Stored for a couple of weeks before opening the carton to find all Chardonnay. Attempted to contact several times, no answer, no reply. We do not drink Chardonnay, ball in there court. Not happy.

Poor service

Offered a 50 percent refund before l reordered. You quickly took my money for new order but lm still waiting for my refund even though i have contacted you twice

Not like it used to be

Customer service has deteriorated badly over the past 12 months or so. It appears that the company is being run from India which is causing problems.Most of the time the phone rings out and no one returns your call.I have a case currently in transit since 26/5 and after 6 phone calls a lady that I could barely understand said she would look into it and did contact austpost, but I haven't heard anything since. That was a week ago.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Don't bother buying this wine

Too young and brassy and the balance between acid and tannins isn't there. Maybe I'll use it for cooking. But it's not enjoyable to drink either alone or with food.

some issues

Order 100279049 on 5/3-20 Wallaroo, was undrinkable, have now phoned 4 times and arranged for pick up for return, every time there has been a promise to do so within 3 working days latest on 10/6-20, still no action? Please advise, can I have a refund? $83.88 When ?
Also I have a balance on my wine reserve account of $174.06 promised to be refunded on 10/6-20. nothing showing in my account?
I would like these issues to be solved without involving any other parties.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards