Just Wines (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Bad Experience buying into and offering that conveniently "ran out of stock" after me placing a Purchase Order.

macgolfironsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This was the worst batch of wine I have ever received

I bought a mixed dozen PREMIUM WINE bundle, that was supposed to be TOP SHELF red wines. Instead I received 6 bottles of wine that was HEAT STRESSED and undrinkable - I believe that the wines may have been affected by the recent bushfires around Australia when a lot of wineries lost a lot of their wine due to high temperatures. The other 6 bottles which I would rate as good as CASK WINE have been consumed. We will never consider buying other mixed wine bundles ever again.

hugo
hugoDarling Downs, QLD

Too slow service.

A complete disaster. The deliveries went to the wrong place, instead of redirecting the boxes to Warwick via Toowoomba, there was a request to return them back to sender. Now we don't know were the boxes are or when I will be getting the delivery.

BerthaSouth West, WA

Delayed Delivery Poor Customer Service

Greatly disappointed with delivery and customer service, 4 weeks have gone by and have not received my wine package yet and no follow up response from customer service after two emails.

Suzy K.
Suzy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Received different wines

Ordered via Kogan.com and received from Justwines. On the Kogan's advertisements, dozen wines start from $59 but I want quality so I ordered for Premium Wines. On checking the box, I realize that wines are different than what was advertised. There is only 1 item(2 bottles) has match from Kogan's described lists and the other 5 items(10 bottles) are different brands/years/type of wines. Sent email 4 times to Justwines via Kogan but received reply only from Kogan, it says " This is a Marketplace product and Kogan is not the Seller." I am not happy for both of them. Kogan advertised the above and ZERO follow-up from Justwines.
I am considering reporting to Fair Trading because this is SCAM. Very disappointed.

Susannah C
Susannah CSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST WINES customer service ...read this

Just Wines, I'm very disappointed that your delivery contained one bottle less than purchased due to breakage BUT no followup with me re this. Accidents happen but JustWines customer service was non-existent for me.
I called when it happened. but all I was offered was $10 credit against another order. Why do I need to buy more just to get what was purchased? Small point but even that credit was not there.
Several weeks have now gone by. Plenty of time to resolve. Australia Post advises they are covered for breakages and just need company to ask.
Wine was purchased in good faith, company needs to fix in good faith.

Adam
AdamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE....

2 months after my incorrect order arrived im still waiting on their customer service team to reply to me...
4 days of calling their contact number but no one ever answers.
I will never nor will i ever recommend this company to my friends or family..

Peter L.
Peter L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines Pt 2 Just Terrible

Received my 2nd order via Groupon, this time there is no glowing review. On checking my order I see that there is not one single bottle that is even close to what was advertised and what I ordered. The fine print does state that there may be a slight change due to availability, but the only commonality to what I ordered was that they were red wine.

Have contacted Groupon customer service, so eagerly await their reply.

Leasha Ann
Leasha AnnGold Coast

Sent wrong wines

Received wrong wines in the box I ordered. Paid $99, and ended up with some cheap and nasty stuff. Tried contacting 3 times, and once over the phone to try and rectify the order. Ultimately I've had an awful experience, haven't had my problem fixed and will be contacting the ACCC.

tree
treeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arundel Shiraz 2016

26-5-20
Hi
I am very disappointed with 2 bottles of wine received with my latest order "Arundel Shiraz 2016". There is something seriously wrong with this wine it is almost carcinogenic in smell and taste. I believe perhaps something may have gone wrong during the bottling process chemical cleaning or something.?
I would like a refund please.
Regards
Bruce

Matt H.

Wrong wines delivered, poor customer service.

None of the wines I ordered were correct. 12 random bottles worth not even half the price of what I ordered. Poor customer service, lied to by staff about the availability of what I had ordered. Promised one thing on Friday told another on Monday. Terrible experience and i feel scammed.

Matt H.

You know full well who I am, I’m not going to engage with your company any further. I’ll engage with Groupon and the ACCC instead as they don’t lie to people.

Fraudulent traders

They are just getting rid of bad stock AVOID. I was cold called by just wines who proceeded to send me wines some of which was off and none what I ordered. Customer service are hopeless.

Valerie MillarSydney, NSW

Still waiting for completion of order made on 28th April 2020 for 6 bottles of wine.

Grant M.
Grant M.South East Queensland, QLD

Non Delivery and follow up - In fact theft

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Nothing worse /wrong bottles stinky spoiled wine

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough is very ‘vinnergery’

We have just got 6 bottles of this and at least 2 of them are not very good. These are not cheap bottles of wine and for our first order did not impress us

Faye
FayeSouthwest, VIC

Not happy

This wine was offered as an alternative as you did not have the wine l wanted.
The wine offered was Arundel Shiraz 2016 and l usually like Barossa, Clair Valley or Margaret River or NZ wines. Very disappointed.
Faye Bowyer

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Tracking my delivery - no response on phone; inconsistent feedback on webchat

Currently waiting for my order. Understanding there are delays, I spoke with customer service last week to get indication of delivery time. After assurance that the wine would be dispatched quickly, it was dispatched 2.5 working days later, their courier Fastway's tracking service is down, when I ring customer service there's no reply. When I ask the team on webchat, first person didn't respond, second person said 24-48 hours after dispatch then should be by end of week. Then it should be Soon. Very inconsistent information provided. Lots of confusion behind the scenes. Wish I'd seen these reviews before ordering.

Brooke
BrookePerth, WA

Bad service

Had received a message that it was sent and kept an eye on it. No delivery after almost a month. Had to chase them up for a
Refund and they said they were out of stock. No contact from them saying they were out of
Stock or offering a refund and when I tracked item it
Was marked “delivered” sounded like a scam.

Jason W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience from start to the final slow delivery and tainted wine to match the poor customer service.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Will not answer my 20 calls let even reply

I paid for wine in February for delivery in April still waiting also ordered wine three weeks ago still not delivered. VIP club which I am a member of but the last three deliveries have not included the free bottle I realise these are difficult times just disappointed with Just Wines as I have been a customer for years

Slavica Sain
Slavica SainFar North Queensland, QLD

Theives

I paid for my wine and they did not deliver. The communication is non existent. They keep telling me I received my wine. But I have proof it went elsewhere. I am going to the police with my proof. They are are scam. Bad news, do not deal with these people.

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely dropped the ball!!

Adam
AdamPearcedale

Delivered wines that were completely different from listing.

Wines are ordinary at best. You'd be better off raiding the discount bin at Dan Murphy's. I'm scared to open another bottle as it's very ordinary wine. It would be good to gift out to people you don't like.

zac1954
zac1954Adelaide

I have been a member for many years and in that time Just Wines customer service has gone from good to abysmal. Impossible to reach by phone, do not answer messages or emails. So disgusted I'm looking at other clubs.