Listing monitored by Just Wines

Empty promises

Boris S.
Boris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Connoisseur Collection Premium Red Mixed

I have been disappointed by the quality of the wines. I have opened 3 bottles hoping the next one will be better than the others but I found them all disappointing. In particular the Cabernet Sauvignon which is normally my favourite red, I found to be harsh and acidic. I would be happy to return the remainder.

ken rids
ken ridsSydney, NSW

just drinkable

I thought this wine had started to turn. if it was still good, I would rate it poor, I poured 11 bottles down the sink. Nothing like a chenin B that my wife drinks from another wa winery. but hey it was a gamble at below 5 bucks a bottle.

Teresa
TeresaHunter Region, NSW

Not so good

Felt a bit pressured to buy this wine. Wouldn't take no thank you for an answer. I was offered a reward free delivery but don't think I got that. I did receive a call back to ask if I was happy. When I said no the the caller was very short with me and hung up.

Growl
GrowlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low end wines not worth it.

I bought the low end wine. 12 bottles of mixed red and white. The white was palatable. One of the red, the Lost Lane Cabernet Savignon was not drinkable. Both bottles are now with the vinegar section of the pantry. I may use it for cooking. I will not buy the cheap wines and will next get the more expensive variety. I'll try that and if that is like my first batch, I will discontinue my membership.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Does organic mean tasteless?

This organic rosé is deprived of character. Few light-years from French rosé. Insignificant choice Justywine substituted it in my order of 12 bottles for another organic rosé I had ordered previously and which I enjoyed very much but was out of stock in my current order.

Lissy
LissyPerth, WA

My order wasn’t shipped

A couple of weeks after placing my order, I still hadn’t received confirmation it had been shipped. I followed up by email and was told it would ship immediately. It’s still took nearly a week to be shipped and I still haven’t received it over a month after I ordered.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Decent company, except for the sales calls

DaveE
DaveESouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably One of the Worst Wines EVER

Never had much of an expectation at the price but believed no one should actually offer such a poor product to market. I also purchased a red from the same stable at the same time.
If returning the wine wasn't such a hassle it would have gone back. I'm sure I will find a purpose for it and may, just maybe, the red might improve.

Brenda Treasure
Brenda TreasureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bottles broken in transit

3 bottles were broken in transit - Australia post notified when delivered - packaging could be improved - notified Just Wines and offered to replace in next order

HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE WINE YET! So it is hard to make a judgment

STILL WAITING FOR THE WINE..Please contact me as to when I should receive the wine.
I hope it is soon.
Regards,
Ian Millett.

AndySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Product did not match description

Order was for x12 bottles of Shiraz red wine mixed, received 12 identical bottles not what I expected. Tried to contact the company twice to discuss then to resolve, nil response either time. Ended up sending wine back and requesting full refund.

Lisa
LisaBrisbane

I’ve had better

Not a good as I thought it would be a bit watery for the price I suppose it was ok but for the RRP I certainly wouldn’t pay that for this wine

Didn’t get what I expected

I emphasised that I am a Sav Blanc drinker, I was assured that the box of mixed white would be perfect for me. There were only 2 bottles in 12.

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Shiraz

The carton of Shiraz I purchased is not drinkable. Little like vinegar. Makes me blocked up and sneeze. Not my taste at all. I guess I will be using it for cooking ...

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives