Listing monitored by Just Wines

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High pressure sales guys on the phone

Don't answer their calls. I was in a meeting and after I hung up on the guy he emailed me.
Seriously are they desperate?
I have ordered wines from here for a number of years- some good, some went down the drain.
If they keep calling aggressively I will delete them.
Sneaky too- they keep changing the number they call from to avoid you blocking them

VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever had.

I ordered 12 bottles of wine on 31 Aug, and I’ve got an email confirmed that my order was shipped on 4 Sep. But I still didn’t receive my order yet, even the tracking details of the order wasn’t updated since 3 weeks ago.

Vincent

I am just wondering isn’t it my order need to have another quarantine before shipping to QLD.

Thank you Vincent!!

If I could give zero stars I would..still wAiting for wine after 3 weeks

Ordered wine on 31 August still not received..completely failed. I want a refund. Wine has been in transit for weeks..and stored in hot bad conditions

Alda
AldaSydney, NSW

Two weeks and no delivery! Requested PayPal refund.

Order two weeks ago and no delivery. Several emails and positive communication from customer service but no resolution. Requested a Paypal refund and received no reply. No excuses when I am also in Sydney. Escalated case on Paypal.

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Received incorrect order

I ordered 1 dozen bottles of Margaret River whites only to receive 1 dozen reds which we don't drink. Also, my order was dispatched to the wrong address and I had to communicate with Australia Post to ensure they delivered to correct address. My order number is #4943696

john r.
john r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great drinking

Great drinking now during lockdown, a wonderful colour, it's going very well in our house hold, would recommend this wine.

Timbo
TimboSydney, NSW

Unable to fulfil order

Between the time of ordering/ paying for an order and dispatch, I was advised that wine advertised was not available. Sales consultant said that there sometimes was a disconnect between sales dept and warehouse. This has to be remedied. I was offered a 2016 Kirrihill C/S from the catalogue which I accepted and which arrived by another delivery company 'Fastway" and not by Australia Post as offered. This caused problems at my end. By the way the 2016 Kirrihill C/S is excellent. Generally, product is good/excellent but inhouse backend is unprofessional and needs reviewing.

Where is it?

Hasn't arrived yet so bit difficult to review. But from NSW so understandable. Got an idea when it will get here?

Great pick lovely wine

The red wine is a good interesting selection for the price. The case of wine came in a reasonable time.

good wines and selection

nice smooth wines the reds were smooth to drink and good to pair with red meats
white were also of good quality
value for money

Yallingup Reserve 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon

Was certainly not up to standard for a wine of RRP $28, very plain tasting nearly as if watered down

John  Connell
John Connell

Thank you for your comment.Even though I did not rate it very well I will still keep what I have left. Regards John

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

White wine

The wine was delivered very fast. The only complaint there is that they never ring the door bell and I was home.
I’ve only tasted half a bottle but it was very nice so I anticipate that the others will be also

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Mix case of reds

Most of the wines were very good but some were not. I had 2 bottles that I used for cooking a nice beef casserole as they were not drinkable

spags
spagsSydney, NSW

Good drop

Easy to drink which also contributes to the meal you have with it. Leaves a smooth flavor in your mouth.

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Use Just Wines

Do not use Just Wines. Terrible service. I ordered this wine over 6 weeks ago - it still has not arrived!

Order number is 100590025 . It was attached to my 1 star review

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives