Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (584)

Chris R
Chris RGippsland, VIC

A good wine deal

I bought wine because Zilzie is a great producer and their Cab. Sav., historically, is very good. The price? Terrific. Delivery and service? Fine. What does the wine taste like? Dunno. It's young and requires cellaring. But I'm sure that with a few years it will be great.

Amitesh N.
Amitesh N.Sydney, NSW

Used to be good

Been buying wines for home, office and friends for a number of years now. Used to have great great customer service, good wine collection and very competitive prices.
Like I said they used to. Changing my review from 5 star to 1 star. This is solely based on my experience with Just wines and nothing to do with the actual quality of wines.

Lovely drop

A very smooth wine for its price. Good value and great taste. I would buy this wine again and recommend it.

stephen
stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing wine

Vulture non-vintage cabernet sauvignon certainly did not live up to the description on the bottle. The wine left a harsh after taste so I let it breath overnight in hope of it improving which it did a little but to no significant degree. There are certainly better wines to chose from Just Wines extensive range.

Hmmm, is nice….

Not as smooth as the King Parrot, Margaret River, Western Australia! But, seems Margaret River is Out Of Stock, I will persevere with the other King Parrot, South Australia! Thankyou

Ron E.
Ron E.Sydney, NSW

Fine wine

Great red wine for the price. Happy to take it anywhere as comments from friends and family have been positive.

Another nice wine

Loved the wine, always enjoy the special and different wines that come with Just Wines, as usual an ejoyable drop.

Ross T.
Ross T.South East Queensland, QLD

Average wine

This was a free bottle being a VIP member. Both my wife and I tasted the wine and did not like it.

Mini bottle for gifts

Perfect size for gifting for teachers and therapy assistant gifts just wish you had more range in the mini bottles

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Renmano Premium Chardonnay

Purchased this Wine through MyDeal from JustWine. It is poor quality. Taste like Cask Wine. Renmano was never my favourite. They are producing to a price. My Wife can be hard to please, we both disliked this Chardonnay.

Vonnie
VonnieSouth West, WA

Interesting different drop

Quite different to other Pinot Grigio labels, definitely needs the right food to compliment the fruit driven taste, good length and rewarding finish.

Steve
StevePeel, WA

Nice cheap wine

Nice cheap wine, no complaints, I usually have a glass of wine with my dinner and it is perfect for that

Ray Post
Ray PostLaurieton

a reasonable good mix

however somewhat disappointing to find that some were only 500 mils capacity instead of 750 as these were gifts for my PROBUS club I had to replace them with additional bottles from another source

Kevin
KevinGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great wine, very cheap, but incompetent company.

The wine itself is excellent, but yet again I ordered 2 dozen and only received 1 dozen. This occurs regularly. Is it really that hard to get it right?

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High pressure sales guys on the phone

Don't answer their calls. I was in a meeting and after I hung up on the guy he emailed me.
Seriously are they desperate?
I have ordered wines from here for a number of years- some good, some went down the drain.
If they keep calling aggressively I will delete them.
Sneaky too- they keep changing the number they call from to avoid you blocking them

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives