Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (611)

Disappointing choice

The quality and value of the wine, as promoted, did not hit the mark.
There were no issues with the delivery - good job.

Not great

This was a total bargain that I picked up on auction and unfortunately not to my liking. I wouldn't recommend this one for drinking - maybe for cooking.

Ronan
RonanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst wine ever tasted, unfortunately.

All the Bacchus wines were corked and I poured down sink. In all 6 bottles poured down sink, unacceptable response in that I was only offered a $15 off my next purchase. Considering 6 bottles were unpalatable, I found the offer quite pitiful.

Hans K
Hans KPerth, WA

Le Repaire Bacchus Chardonnay 2009

Made a mistake in not noticing the vintage. Bought both 2008 and 2009. Way past drinking age !
Apart from tasting one bottle of each , tipped 22 bottles down the drain.
Forgot your return policy.!
Regards
Hans

Stop calling!

Brought a one of case on wine and now I get harassed by phone. Not worth the harassment to get a one of hard to find case of wine

PeteySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Average Shiraz

This is an average Shiraz. It is sourced from SEA so has that flavour expedition. It demonstrates typical variety tastes.

Petey

No. I said it was average
Not poor or great
It was inexpensive so the outcome overall was satisfactory, if I wanted Grange and paid $400/bottle it would be different.

Nick BurgessHobart, TAS

Bit disappointing

Great value and a few good wines in there however some poor quality wines too, left me a little disappointed

Nick Burgess

the above didnt happen by close of business on Monday

OK Wine-

Very light red, lovely color, easy to drink but without any distinctive nose or aftertaste.
Probably over the hill given its 10 yrs old.
Ok to drink with a hamburger.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RED WINE

I have recently received a box of mixed reds which I am yet to start on as I have some from previous order. Therefore 4 stars for customer service & delivery. 1 star held back due to not having tasted any of the bottles in the case but I must say that I buy mixed cases & have been happy with the variety delivered

John

Have recently opened a few bottles & have certainly been satisfied with selection.

trev
trevFar North Queensland, QLD

Good chardonnay

We enjoy an evening social drink and chardonnay is always popular so I was looking for a reasonably priced candidate and this fits the bill. I signed up for free delivery so it's easy to top up from online.

Leanne
Leanne

Good wine, great price

I bought 13 bottles of wine for less than $10/bottle and they were very easy to drink, better than I expected.

sha harvie
sha harvieCentral, SA

smooth wine

Lovely smooth wine,at a great price...Will definatelty purchase again and again...I will purchase another dozen Merlot of different variety very soon...

Stephen W.

was never sure what it was so i tried it and found it to be like a port

i never knew what this product was so i bought a caron of it and it turned out to be like a port.Not something i would drink all the time but nice enough

its been alright so far

CJF
CJFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wine given price point

It is a reasonable wine given the price point. It is quite quaffable. The customer service was excellent. It arrived in particularly timely fashion. It was an easy ordering process. I have used this organisation in the past and will continue to do so.

Willandra Estate Shiraz. Good wine. Great value at the price paid

Nice red wine, fruity, cherries and chocolate. Good drinking. Customer service outstanding – very speedy, proactive and understanding. Just Wines highly recommended

Justwines. c.Just WinesSend a private message

the wine is ok for the price

took a long time for delivering the carton, since the first carton was dropped apparently and replaced.
I only drunk one bottle so far.

gezzaWest End

Still Unreliable Fulfillment!

I was persuaded to try them a second time after the company reached out to me to change my previous (one-star) review with a $25 off discount voucher. Unfortunately, they proved to be unreliable again. The company promotes fast 2-3 day fulfillment on their website for Brisbane, but after placing my order on 4 Mar. 21, I did not receive the delivered order until 18 Mar., i.e., two weeks later. Disappointingly, tracking shows that most of the (unexplained) delay was within Just Wines as it took only a few days (16-18 Mar) for Australian Post to deliver it to my home address. I won’t be using them again when there are so many other online wine retailers that are more reliable and more customer focused.

gezza

Based on prior reviews, fixing fulfillment glitches seems to be a frequent problem within Just Wines which I have not encountered in other on-line wine business.

Good value for money

I probably wouldn't have chosen this wine normally but I was interested to try something from a region that I didn't know too well. The flavour was a little unusual initially, but I grew to enjoy it as I worked through the case I purchased. It was good value for money and worth the risk.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mayday Mayday

First bottle went down the sink the second soon followed.
Gave two bottles to golfing friends and I'm surprised that they made golf the next day.
Sorry but I have never tasted anything like this. Maybe it's my taste buds.
However I do thank Just Wines for offering a 50% discount on my purchase. Much appreciated.
The 8 bottles left were given free of charge to a nearby gym, as of yet I have had no reports.
This stuff is Not for me thank you.

Duncan

Love the De Bortoli Vermouth Russo, and consume quite a lot of it..

No complaints about the delivery, was disappointed to find some of the casks lids were open, and had to reseal down with tape.

Neddy
NeddyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great value for money.

I class myself as a wine drinker and not an expert or connoisseur. Having said that, this a a very drinkable wine that is fantastic value for money.

Justwines. c.Just WinesSend a private message

great quaffing wines - can easily have a nice economical wine with the evening meal on a daily basis

good value easy drinking reds - my friends enjoy them as well.
i keep these wines on hand for visitors or take them with me to when dining with friends or going to local byo restaurants.

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Illawarra, NSW

Has their site been hacked and personal information stolen?

Jazz
JazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for party

Only open three bottles so far! Feel they are easy to drink, very fruity, and good for party. Good bargain!

RMC
RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making Amends

This company got it wrong on an order, advertising a vintage they no longer had, when I specifically made it clear which vintage I wanted, they still sent the wrong product. Lots of Blah Blah Blah later they convinced me to take a dozen bottles as recompense. This I must say was a fine gesture, even though they wouldn't let me pick the wines. So I say give them a chance but be very specific as they may send you the wrong vintage, leaving the selection to a 3rd party downstream. This I know can happen online; but it shouldn't. It took them some time to correct the product on their website, but it is done now.