Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Such a great deal!

I recently purchased two cases from Just Wines. It is such a great deal for every day wines! Speedy delivery, too.

Disappointing choice

The quality and value of the wine, as promoted, did not hit the mark.
There were no issues with the delivery - good job.

Not great

This was a total bargain that I picked up on auction and unfortunately not to my liking. I wouldn't recommend this one for drinking - maybe for cooking.

Larry
LarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

A very flavoursome wine

This wine has very good balance and has aged well. The colour is good and I will be looking to buy more. Highly recommended.

Ronan
RonanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst wine ever tasted, unfortunately.

All the Bacchus wines were corked and I poured down sink. In all 6 bottles poured down sink, unacceptable response in that I was only offered a $15 off my next purchase. Considering 6 bottles were unpalatable, I found the offer quite pitiful.

Hans K
Hans KPerth, WA

Le Repaire Bacchus Chardonnay 2009

Made a mistake in not noticing the vintage. Bought both 2008 and 2009. Way past drinking age !
Apart from tasting one bottle of each , tipped 22 bottles down the drain.
Forgot your return policy.!
Regards
Hans

Stop calling!

Brought a one of case on wine and now I get harassed by phone. Not worth the harassment to get a one of hard to find case of wine

PeteySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Average Shiraz

This is an average Shiraz. It is sourced from SEA so has that flavour expedition. It demonstrates typical variety tastes.

Petey

No. I said it was average
Not poor or great
It was inexpensive so the outcome overall was satisfactory, if I wanted Grange and paid $400/bottle it would be different.

Nick BurgessHobart, TAS

Bit disappointing

Great value and a few good wines in there however some poor quality wines too, left me a little disappointed

Nick Burgess

the above didnt happen by close of business on Monday

Voucher

The wine I purchase I am very happy each time; but I am getting coned as the vouchers you send me as good will and a bonus or reward for me are actually costing me money. I depots each month $40 but I cant use this money as the voucher conditions do not allow and to used the reward I must purchase $99 worth on win, reward are actually costing money not saving when you have limited budget this is very important.
I do love you wine

OK Wine-

Very light red, lovely color, easy to drink but without any distinctive nose or aftertaste.
Probably over the hill given its 10 yrs old.
Ok to drink with a hamburger.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RED WINE

I have recently received a box of mixed reds which I am yet to start on as I have some from previous order. Therefore 4 stars for customer service & delivery. 1 star held back due to not having tasted any of the bottles in the case but I must say that I buy mixed cases & have been happy with the variety delivered

John

Have recently opened a few bottles & have certainly been satisfied with selection.

A very nice Pinot Noir!

This Pinot Noir is very smooth, light and a delight to drink. A very nice change up from my usual Shirax. I would buy this again!

trev
trevFar North Queensland, QLD

Good chardonnay

We enjoy an evening social drink and chardonnay is always popular so I was looking for a reasonably priced candidate and this fits the bill. I signed up for free delivery so it's easy to top up from online.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Terrible. Wine was a month late.

Wine was late, no follow up. Won’t be ordering again. When asked why so late-they said it’s as it’s a boutique wine

Liz
LizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad Delivery

As this was a gift I cannot rate. However, delivery needs to be addressed as was left, without any notification, at the letterbox next to the road

Leanne
Leanne

Good wine, great price

I bought 13 bottles of wine for less than $10/bottle and they were very easy to drink, better than I expected.

sha harvie
sha harvieCentral, SA

smooth wine

Lovely smooth wine,at a great price...Will definatelty purchase again and again...I will purchase another dozen Merlot of different variety very soon...

Not what was ordered

Stephen W.

was never sure what it was so i tried it and found it to be like a port

i never knew what this product was so i bought a caron of it and it turned out to be like a port.Not something i would drink all the time but nice enough

its been alright so far

CJF
CJFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wine given price point

It is a reasonable wine given the price point. It is quite quaffable. The customer service was excellent. It arrived in particularly timely fashion. It was an easy ordering process. I have used this organisation in the past and will continue to do so.

Willandra Estate Shiraz. Good wine. Great value at the price paid

Nice red wine, fruity, cherries and chocolate. Good drinking. Customer service outstanding – very speedy, proactive and understanding. Just Wines highly recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

the wine is ok for the price

took a long time for delivering the carton, since the first carton was dropped apparently and replaced.
I only drunk one bottle so far.

Thanh N.
Thanh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service. waste of time

Poor service overall.
- asked in chat to check if wine was in stock and correct vintage. they said yes.
- placed order on 19/03
- chased up order on 29/03, response was still not picked and will put forward priority for wine delivery
- no further updates given
- chased up again 01/04, response was out of stock

Just poor service overall, assured availability and there was none in stock. no contact on their behalf and i had to do all the chasing up. Wasted my time and now will have to go and scramble buy wine as this was meant for the Easter break.

Worst service wine site I have ever used..

gezzaWest End

Still Unreliable Fulfillment!

I was persuaded to try them a second time after the company reached out to me to change my previous (one-star) review with a $25 off discount voucher. Unfortunately, they proved to be unreliable again. The company promotes fast 2-3 day fulfillment on their website for Brisbane, but after placing my order on 4 Mar. 21, I did not receive the delivered order until 18 Mar., i.e., two weeks later. Disappointingly, tracking shows that most of the (unexplained) delay was within Just Wines as it took only a few days (16-18 Mar) for Australian Post to deliver it to my home address. I won’t be using them again when there are so many other online wine retailers that are more reliable and more customer focused.

gezza

Based on prior reviews, fixing fulfillment glitches seems to be a frequent problem within Just Wines which I have not encountered in other on-line wine business.