Just Wines (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (208)
Bunny Boy
Bunny BoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Value

This wine is very drinkable and at a very affordable price. We mixed this into a few other purchases to create a mixed box as a fundraiser and to date have had no complaints about the quality of the wines we had in the box.

Caveat emptor.

Bribie Lady 1950
Bribie Lady 1950South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible not received yet

I have not received it just like my last order went missing in transit. I dare you to post this on your review page!!!!

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Finally got delivered today!

Glenn H.
Glenn H.

I have not yet opened my wine

As I have not yet opened the wine you sent me I can't review it. I have inadvertently stated that I have not yet received it yet that is not true. I apologize for the mistake

Trevor
TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

No rewards claimed for my complaint

Already detailed my non receipt of goods paid for. Read previous posts for details of last four ignored requests from Just Wines to deliver the wines paid for. Most annoying waste of time.

Sandy
Sandy

Hard to review if still waiting to arrive

Ordered 22nd August as yet not arrived, I hope it might arrive this month seems to be lost in the system. Very disappointed while it most likely aus post issue I have had no help from just wines

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordinary wines, but OK considering the price

I recently tried the 12 bottle mystery shiraz pack.

The wines are ordinary and mostly from warmer areas. But the pack was overall OK given the cheap price.

I would not buy it again.

Kylie
KylieIllawarra, NSW

Hit and misses

I waited over a month for this case that I was told was delivered, however I had informed the company straightaway that it didn't arrive. When it arrived I found the mixed Shiraz case was a case of hits & misses. I would say it was 50/50, mostly drinkable.

delivery mistake

I would like to have a comment on mixed dozen but I received a dozen KING OF CLUBS instead. Tasted the first bottle and thought reasonable so I decided to keep. Not a wine buff just a quaffer. Graham Hall

Katherine K.
Katherine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Blurghhhh!

I bought two cases via Groupon and then three direct (so they wouldn’t loose margin) before any arrived / were opened. Slowly making my way through the bottles. Some would just pass for cooking however at least half of the reds are spritzy and completely ‘off’. Such a shame! I was really hoping to have a stocked wine cupboard. Only my kitchen drain pipes are full!

Neil C.
Neil C.Perth, WA

The ok dozen

Had half of the 12 and found only one sour one that no one liked. Apart from that we think the value is ok. They arrived on time and really for the price not a lot to complain about.

Not as Described

How does one word a review when the purchase was for Discovery Margaret River wines, yet many in each of the two cases bought included bottles labelled as from SE Australia?
Pretty disappointing!

Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Ordered Margaret River white wines twice through Groupon and on both occasions received zero wines that were advertised, with half not coming from Margaret River. My complaints are fobbed off.

Can live without.

Good wine for cooking not drinking,i do not recommend it at all, taste is terrible, still have it sitting in the cupboard, as i don't cook much with the wine.

No Wine delivered

Ordered and paid for wine 2 weeks ago and yet to receive delivery. Won’t return calls and when I try to contact courier Fastway, again won’t reply. Really poor service

dougGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrible

I thought i was onto a bargain here. Turns out $1 would have been too much to pay. I wouldn't even consider it for cooking, had to tip this case down the sink.

Thanks for your reply.
D.Hunt 0437368261

Robert Mason
Robert MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery and support hopeless.

It is now 3 weeks since I ordered and paid for this wine, despite being told on 2 occasions it had been dispatched the delivery tracking still shows absolutely no movement of it. Zero response from Just Wines to several emails asking for clarification.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Love to be able to order online with great specials

price is great with the discounts and quick delivery. Only ever had one broken bottle on delivery. Personally i dont drink white or red wine, i buy it for my husband.

Emmetts Crossing Reserve Cabernet Merlot 2014

We recently perchased 2 boxes of the Emmetts Cab Merlot and they were a lot more watery than the boxes we had received in the past.The first lot were in dark bottles with a deep bunt and the wine was very nice to drink,the last 2 boxes were in clear bottles with a flat bottom and quite watery and not as nice to drink
Cheers Dave

JOHN OBRIEN
JOHN OBRIENPerth, WA

Average

Poor to average wine would not try again probably will not order any wine again
Prices are not that great and quality is fair to average cannot recommend to anyone really

Lack of follow up .

I placed an order three weeks ago for delivery early August . Still waiting after numerous phone calls and commitments to ring back . Still no wine . They can not even tell me if the order has been forwarded to the courier . So disappointing as the salesman was extremely enthusiastic. My credit card was charged at the time of order .

Sandra

What is going on with this order . Every day I call and every day I am told my order will arrive in one to two business days . This is becoming ridiculous . I will be taking my complaint to the Dept . Of Fair Trading if this matter is not resolved .

poor service avoid this company

Peter
Peter

Good morning the order number was 100436689 the carrier number was f20010105145 very unprofessional to give me the carrier phone number of 0297145894 for me to chase up the delivery regards Peter Mathieson

dane1951
dane1951

King of Clubs 2019 Shiraz

over abundant confusing to the taste, the wine is a little acidic, however I have had worse so my verdict is, a drinkable rough red to have with a juicy stake

Cleanskin Shiraz

Bought a cleanskin shiraz so unsure if who the wine maker is or region it comes from. A little dizzying opening and would not highly recommend at all. I have previously had very good wines sent through.

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

RED WINE

Have been trying to order a dozen red wine from a scoopon voucher for nearly 2 weeks and have had trouble so I sent 3 emails and 5 phone calls of my time with CHRISTIAN and many other staff they all refused to help or get back to me . ( But all promised to ring back with in the hour ) I finally spoke to a lovely man SEAN today who put my order through and hopefully my order arrives soon. I have never had service where they won't help you order there products , I can only hope I get my order now. I think I will go down to the local shops from now on

Tamara

Thanks for the response. Just letting you know I never received an email with your gesture included also the wine arrived and wasn’t what was described on the scoopon voucher.