Just Wines (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (208)

Wine good

mixed wines was good but did not receive what was advertised
Received 4 reds 8 whites should have been 6 reds 6 whites I asked why but as yet no reply

Tony D.
Tony D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You don't get the wines that was advertised

We ordered the 'Eclectic Red Wine Mixed-12 bottles'. Should have been 2 bottles of each of the wines listed on there site for this offer. When we received the order we found some of the wines were replaced with other brands and received 4 bottles of the cheapest wine. Their excuse was a warehouse error and offered to pick up the wrong order and after that would send out the wine as listed. Problem is, the wines listed were not in stock when I went on their site. Trying to explain this to chap on the phone he got all defensive and a bit aggressive and in the end he said fine, we will refund you. They miss the point. Don't advertise something you don't have. Anyway, we will keep what we got and just not order again. Lesson learnt.

Third time unlucky

I was suggested this wine and I did not like it. I was going to send it back but couldn't be bothered. I would not order it again. The first order was delicious. The second pretty good but the third was not nice.

zeezee
zeezeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Decent value

Good value, decent wines but delivery could have been a bit better. They didn't even attempt to deliver (not even a card was left). Had to use the tracking code from my email to track down the wines.

Rod C
Rod CHunter Region, NSW

Good mix at good price

Some good - some not so good but a good value mix. Enjoy trying mystery mixes because you get to try wines that you wouldn't normally buy and a great conversation starter.

Not to my taste.

Whilst all other wines I have purchased from Just Wines have been excellent this one was not to my taste. The colour and the taste on my palate after was just not me. I do appreciate that everyone's palate is different.

Good Quaffer

This is a fairly light style. Good colour and pleasant nose. On the palate it is soft, well balanced, displaying some nice red and dark berry characters and easy to drink. Overall a good value red blend.

Vikas V.
Vikas V.

Worst Customer Service - They don't bother to reply to your message if something goes wrong with the order

I ordered 12 bottles of red wine but they sent me completely different order. I tried to contact the seller two times. The seller didn't bother to reply or resolve the issue. Luckily I had ebay plus membership which i used to send the item back to seller since they offer free returns.
Would not recommend this seller.

Deceptive and false advertising

Blatant bait and switch. I ordered 2 different cases of wine in a single order. Got a call the next day to apologise that the 2016 vintage I ordered was not available, but could change to 2018, not happy with the false advertising but I continued with the order. Got a second call a few hours later to say neither wine is available, although they could help me with an alternative. As I write this review both ordered wines are still listed as in stock. I won't be coming back.

Diana O
Diana OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never posted it! Won't reply to emails!

I ordered wine from here and they gave a fake tracking number which has not even been entered into Auspost system. I have tried repeatedly to contact them and been totally ignored. From reading other reviews this is not unusual for them to do. No contact in the next few days and I will simply contact my credit card company and have this charge reversed. Never again will I order from here!

Disappointed

I got 14 bottles 'cos I was told the wines were rrp from 15 to 20 dollars.
In actual fact, only 4 bottles were in that range, 3 were in the 12 dollar bracket and 7 were around 7 dollars each. Outback Jack was only 6 dollars.
Not happy.

Gary
Gary

Would like a refund if you could. Purchase was on 11 june. Payment was by amex in name of Pooi K Teh. Amount $100.85

John W
John WSydney, NSW

Still no delivery after one month

I ordered a case of wine on 2 June and on the 1 July I gave up all hope. Far too many promises and supposed tracking numbers to come....yet nothing. I asked for a refund today. This is a very competitive space and Just Wines do not do it very well. Shop elsewhere would be my recommendation.

Arne
ArneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Management at just Vines hide behind their front line staff when things go wrong

White wine - Tastes old and oxidised

Hi. I have recently bought 26 bottles of wine and to date I have opened 6 bottles to date and 3 of these so far have tasted oxidised, appear golden yellow and couldn’t be enjoyed.

Wrong wine sent

Ordered a box of Cab Sav, box labeled Cab Sav. Stored for a couple of weeks before opening the carton to find all Chardonnay. Attempted to contact several times, no answer, no reply. We do not drink Chardonnay, ball in there court. Not happy.

Not like it used to be

Customer service has deteriorated badly over the past 12 months or so. It appears that the company is being run from India which is causing problems.Most of the time the phone rings out and no one returns your call.I have a case currently in transit since 26/5 and after 6 phone calls a lady that I could barely understand said she would look into it and did contact austpost, but I haven't heard anything since. That was a week ago.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Don't bother buying this wine

Too young and brassy and the balance between acid and tannins isn't there. Maybe I'll use it for cooking. But it's not enjoyable to drink either alone or with food.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Bad Experience buying into and offering that conveniently "ran out of stock" after me placing a Purchase Order.

macgolfironsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This was the worst batch of wine I have ever received

I bought a mixed dozen PREMIUM WINE bundle, that was supposed to be TOP SHELF red wines. Instead I received 6 bottles of wine that was HEAT STRESSED and undrinkable - I believe that the wines may have been affected by the recent bushfires around Australia when a lot of wineries lost a lot of their wine due to high temperatures. The other 6 bottles which I would rate as good as CASK WINE have been consumed. We will never consider buying other mixed wine bundles ever again.

Carolyn
Carolyn

VIP membership doesn't deliver!

I have a VIP membership with Just Wines and for the 3rd time in a row I didn't get my 13th bottle. Not a big deal but it is part of the membership. They won't deliver the 13th bottle singly which I understand but I should not have to chase this up each time. I looked to cancelling my membership but I don't have a button on my account to stop autorenewal. Obviously another phone call!
Just Wines just do what you offer and I'll be happy.

hugo
hugoDarling Downs, QLD

Too slow service.

A complete disaster. The deliveries went to the wrong place, instead of redirecting the boxes to Warwick via Toowoomba, there was a request to return them back to sender. Now we don't know were the boxes are or when I will be getting the delivery.

BerthaSouth West, WA

Delayed Delivery Poor Customer Service

Greatly disappointed with delivery and customer service, 4 weeks have gone by and have not received my wine package yet and no follow up response from customer service after two emails.

Suzy K.
Suzy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Received different wines

Ordered via Kogan.com and received from Justwines. On the Kogan's advertisements, dozen wines start from $59 but I want quality so I ordered for Premium Wines. On checking the box, I realize that wines are different than what was advertised. There is only 1 item(2 bottles) has match from Kogan's described lists and the other 5 items(10 bottles) are different brands/years/type of wines. Sent email 4 times to Justwines via Kogan but received reply only from Kogan, it says " This is a Marketplace product and Kogan is not the Seller." I am not happy for both of them. Kogan advertised the above and ZERO follow-up from Justwines.
I am considering reporting to Fair Trading because this is SCAM. Very disappointed.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Red wine assorted

I found the wines to be ok for the price some were more nicer which had oak & blackcurrant going through it. Over all they were OK. Some bottles were very young & would improve with age while others were good to drink now.

Susannah C
Susannah CSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST WINES customer service ...read this

Just Wines, I'm very disappointed that your delivery contained one bottle less than purchased due to breakage BUT no followup with me re this. Accidents happen but JustWines customer service was non-existent for me.
I called when it happened. but all I was offered was $10 credit against another order. Why do I need to buy more just to get what was purchased? Small point but even that credit was not there.
Several weeks have now gone by. Plenty of time to resolve. Australia Post advises they are covered for breakages and just need company to ask.
Wine was purchased in good faith, company needs to fix in good faith.