Just Wines (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (46) · No

Absolute ripoff and appalling customer service

Case of supposedly top shelf wine received was not as described. And over-inflated estimated price of wine. I have been trying to return the case without success since early April. Seller's repsonse was that a return label has been forwarded - no it has not! When I eventually got onto the contact centre, they advised that I didn't need a return label, and that Australia Post would contact me direct. This has not happened either. I'm unable to take it further with eBay because as far as they're concerned the issue has been resolved because Just Wines supposedly has issued a return mailing label. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Margie
MargieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

White wines

I had 4 wines that were from 2008 and 4 wines that were from 2011 that were all off. This is way too old for white wines. I only drink white wines that no more than a couple of years old

Wrong Order

I have purchased through Just Wines previously and enjoyed the service and the wine until now. I placed an order of 12 mixed reds through Groupon (1200-079843-182519) on 29/01. 12 mixed white wines turned up. [name removed] sent me a return label. I returned the wine to the post office and emailed her a copy of the receipt on 12/02. Have sent over 6 emails and made numerous phone calls and still have no wine. Just not good enough.

wrong order sent

still awaiting reply from previous comments as you are reluctant to compensate me for your mistake.Still unable to get into my account for reasons known only to your organization too much trouble

nil
nil

invoice no 100268270 dated 3/1/20 according to thr Just Wines box. How come you cannot find this ? is it because you dont want to or is it incompetence ?

DenzilGippsland, VIC

Recent wine purchase

I returned the original case which was faulty and Just wines agreed to replace the case. It took nearly 2 weeks to receive this replacement with mail delays over the Xmas period. The replacement case was much better. Thank you

Denzil

I have deleted all reference to this order.

Kym
KymSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great wines, misleading pricing policy

Wines are of great quality and value BUT with nearly every price ending in .99 Just Wines are hedging on dishonesty. This is a form of deception that infers the price is much less than it is.

Quick delivery of wines.

We have just started drinking from the new delivery, and we are happy so far with the selection we've been sent. I am still waiting for my returns to be collected.

PaulineVSydney, NSW

After one lost delivery, I’m still waiting for a replacement

My first order according to Just Wines ‘appears to have been lost”. After many emails, it was to be replaced but this wine has still not arrived, after 10 days. Hopefully they are not using the same couriers. Although a Just Wines has had my money for nearly three weeks, I do not have any wines so I am unable to review the wine.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

wine company helpful but cudo order wrong

the staff at the wine company good but my order completely wrong and tasted awful as wines I not order and like. sent complaint to cudo hopefully under conditions get a refund.
was not going to complain but tried the wine and not the correct sort and awful .
I am not one to complain. sandy travelpower@live.com order was sent to Stacey power spring hill unit on kennigo street my number 0414152365. I don't have much money and saved for the special to share with my girls . I hope I get a refund or complimentary package I required

AndreGippsland, VIC

not very happy!

I bought a dozen bottles of Le repair de Bacchus 2008 pinot noir
I opened the first bottle today (its a cork) the top inside of the bottle had black sediments and the wine tasted like an old Port! it is disappointing as we were looking forward to enjoy a few bottles over Christmas, I am returning the bottles and advised Customer service
Not Happy with Just wine quality control of the wines they selling

Steven Beach
Steven BeachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst experience possible

Very, very disappointed

I had a call from a representative offering a "great" deal. We talked some time on what my preferred varieties were. When the order arrived, none of my choices were included. I only tried one bottle and it was a white 2014! and awful. So I rang and I was only offered a credit, i.e. Spend more to get the credit. I won't be using them again.

Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.

The account may be in my friends name who I buy for. The purchase was made on 7 November and cost was $119.40 against a credit card in my name. Please check your records. will phone later.

Alec
AlecSouth East Queensland, QLD

EX customer

due to poor customer service I am no longer a customer of Just wines
I ordered 3 boxes of wine and got billed for 6.... then the drama of getting the 3 box's I wanted and getting a refund on the 3 that were not requested was horrific

Would Never Use Again

Carol
Carol
Mark CrestaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines are a disgrace

No Customer service at all
They say they will get everything fixed for you & then basically leave you with nothing
Are you really Aussie run company ???
If so i'm buying wine from overseas next .
DISGRACEFUL

Dianne
DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's Just Wine

I have not really been impressed with some of the white wines, although others are OK. After some backwards and forwards emails to rectify the matter, I was offered $30 off my next order. However I would have preferred just to get a refund, as I don't know if I really want to order again.

Williamjames
WilliamjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure to deliver Twice

I have been waiting a month for my last order ! This is due to you not having to complete address on the delivery form (you left out the street name) even thought its clearly on the order form ! I have chased this up twice now and it still hasn't been dispatched ?? disappointment with a ++

Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.South East Queensland, QLD

No action taken on order error

Order place 19/04/19. Order arrived 3 weeks later. Mixed box was incorrect. Have requested replacements for bottles but still no action taken. Just excuses, hollow apology and more delays. Dont waste your time, your order will have some problem.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Wife loves this stuff

Very good value, easy drinking, smooth, no nasty finish, not huge on the nose, very popular with everyone. not your $20 bottle but will put up a fair fight against one. with a bit of good research you'll get it for about $5 a bot

Mark WSydney, NSW

Steer clear and be very careful giving your credit card details

I bought $1,600 of wines in a few months, but the last 6 bottles were clearly off. When I advised them, I experienced an extraordinary exchange, & no way would they honor the guarantee they say they give. They then offered a one third refund, IF I returned & paid. I refused, they raised the offer, but still subject to me wearing the expense. Again I refused. They offered half & I refused. Then they said they "accidentally" refunded me DOUBLE the money, and were going to take the lot from my credit card. Trouble is they DID NOT refund anything, not the double, not the price, not a half & not a third. Be VERY careful, VERY careful, there is no 100% guarantee, & use Paypal, do not give them your credit card details.

Ash Myles
Ash MylesNorth Western Region, NSW

Wine is great value

I only received 2 out of 3 boxes of wine. Apparently the courier said a bottle was broken in one of them and they returned it to Just Wines and I have not received a replacement case yet.