Just Wines

Just Wines (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Voucher

The wine I purchase I am very happy each time; but I am getting coned as the vouchers you send me as good will and a bonus or reward for me are actually costing me money. I depots each month $40 but I cant use this money as the voucher conditions do not allow and to used the reward I must purchase $99 worth on win, reward are actually costing money not saving when you have limited budget this is very important.
I do love you wine

OK Wine-

Very light red, lovely color, easy to drink but without any distinctive nose or aftertaste.
Probably over the hill given its 10 yrs old.
Ok to drink with a hamburger.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Terrible. Wine was a month late.

Wine was late, no follow up. Won’t be ordering again. When asked why so late-they said it’s as it’s a boutique wine

Liz
LizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad Delivery

As this was a gift I cannot rate. However, delivery needs to be addressed as was left, without any notification, at the letterbox next to the road

sha harvie
sha harvieCentral, SA

smooth wine

Lovely smooth wine,at a great price...Will definatelty purchase again and again...I will purchase another dozen Merlot of different variety very soon...

Not what was ordered

Stephen W.

was never sure what it was so i tried it and found it to be like a port

i never knew what this product was so i bought a caron of it and it turned out to be like a port.Not something i would drink all the time but nice enough

its been alright so far

Thanh N.
Thanh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service. waste of time

Poor service overall.
- asked in chat to check if wine was in stock and correct vintage. they said yes.
- placed order on 19/03
- chased up order on 29/03, response was still not picked and will put forward priority for wine delivery
- no further updates given
- chased up again 01/04, response was out of stock

Just poor service overall, assured availability and there was none in stock. no contact on their behalf and i had to do all the chasing up. Wasted my time and now will have to go and scramble buy wine as this was meant for the Easter break.

Worst service wine site I have ever used..

gezzaWest End

Still Unreliable Fulfillment!

I was persuaded to try them a second time after the company reached out to me to change my previous (one-star) review with a $25 off discount voucher. Unfortunately, they proved to be unreliable again. The company promotes fast 2-3 day fulfillment on their website for Brisbane, but after placing my order on 4 Mar. 21, I did not receive the delivered order until 18 Mar., i.e., two weeks later. Disappointingly, tracking shows that most of the (unexplained) delay was within Just Wines as it took only a few days (16-18 Mar) for Australian Post to deliver it to my home address. I won’t be using them again when there are so many other online wine retailers that are more reliable and more customer focused.

gezza

Based on prior reviews, fixing fulfillment glitches seems to be a frequent problem within Just Wines which I have not encountered in other on-line wine business.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mayday Mayday

First bottle went down the sink the second soon followed.
Gave two bottles to golfing friends and I'm surprised that they made golf the next day.
Sorry but I have never tasted anything like this. Maybe it's my taste buds.
However I do thank Just Wines for offering a 50% discount on my purchase. Much appreciated.
The 8 bottles left were given free of charge to a nearby gym, as of yet I have had no reports.
This stuff is Not for me thank you.

Good product for price

It is a good product for the discounted price. I would buy again but probably not at the normal retail price.

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bitter wine

Opened my first bottle one word Terrible! Very bitter not what I was expecting. Sorry guys but must return this one .

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Illawarra, NSW

Has their site been hacked and personal information stolen?

Noel A.
Noel A.Perth, WA

not delivered after 30 days also just arrived and one bottle missing

not delivered after 30 days but am looking forward to recieving them sometime in the near future maybe this is ridiculous also just arrived and one bottle missing (called reserve shiraz sans+pareil estate 2019)

Not the best

My husband and I enjoyed the two bottles of Shiraz and cab sav..but the rest of the selection actually gave me a sore stomach after first glass. The wine tasted old and not like other merlots. I don't think I would purchase any more wine any more. The best thing about this selection was the price if $59 for 10 bottles.

liz
lizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not give them any of your money!

Wine reserve

After my last order, I emailed just wines stating that I was if the belief that being a member of wine reserve. My account balance should be subtracted from the order total.
( I was also of the opinion that wine reserve members received a further discount, although I didn’t mention this.
I asked for clarification.
I received an answer stating that next time I should email the writer so they could walk me through the process.
I would like to see much more transparency in the process.
You’ve got my money but apparently I can’t be told about how I can best benefit.
My continued membership of wine reserve is tenuous
Yours
James Irving

Ernst
ErnstPerth, WA

Worst customer service I have ever had.

Ordered the wine a long time ago. I have severe buyers regret at this time. I thought that with the reviews I saw that the service would be first class. Now I am in serious doubt as to whether I will ever get the wine I ordered and paid for. I also keep getting requests to rate and review. It is a very expensive joke at this time. Just Wines will have to come to the party quickly if my opinion is to be changed.
Dr Ernst Eiselen

Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

These wines are not what the sales rep promised, lte labels are un known wine makers vineyards, ant the quality leaves a lot to be desired,

RossSeaford

Bacchus Hill Le Repaire de Bacchus Chardonnay 2009 Australia

Still reasonably drinkable but past it's best. I would not recommend this wine. There are better Chardonnays available for the same price. I won't be buying any more

Ross

Don't it replaced. My comment said it "is still drinkable but past its best". That does not mean that I want it replaced. Thanks anyway.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not nice wine

Some varieties were not good actually used in cooking the after taste Left me shaking my head not nice variety

Tanya
Tanya

Some good wines

I have enjoyed the majority of these wines; although there was one that was below expectations..I have asked the company to exchange these for me with an alternative as I purchased 6 cartons in total...I am still waiting for a phone call back. I’m disappointed that this part isn’t easier as claimed when I made my purchases.

KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Down the drain

Wine so bad most of it ended up poured down the sink. Thin or poorly crafted wine in all bottles

100520105

tomPerth, WA

Not as advertised

Beware !!!!!!!
Bought their cheap vinegar wine now they stalk me with calls
Ordered Margaret river git everything but
Cheap cheap cheap
cheap wine not as advertised

axe
axeCentral Coast

Terrible

Placed an order with them via their site, which claimed the Port was in stock and even offered a discount if I ordered a dozen. After waiting 2 weeks with no contact apart from the initial purchase I phoned to check on the progress of my order. Was told that they were waiting on it from the supplier and that the wrong product had been delivered. They were very hesitant to process refund after I cancelled, offering things like 2 extra bottle for free and a $20 voucher for my next order.