Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

axe
axeCentral Coast

Terrible

Placed an order with them via their site, which claimed the Port was in stock and even offered a discount if I ordered a dozen. After waiting 2 weeks with no contact apart from the initial purchase I phoned to check on the progress of my order. Was told that they were waiting on it from the supplier and that the wrong product had been delivered. They were very hesitant to process refund after I cancelled, offering things like 2 extra bottle for free and a $20 voucher for my next order.

Imperfect delivery

VeronicaSydney

Awful experience

angel1370
angel1370Canberra 2600, ACT

Processing took 10 days but the wine is good

I ordered a case of my favourite wine. It took 10 business days for my order to be processed. It took only 2 days to arrive once it was processed. The website said it could take up to 3 days to process my order. Phone and live web chat were not able to assist in identifying the cause for the delay.

Wine acceptable

On line communication wasn’t one that you could wish for 4 weeks later and my issues still have been resolved.

Mel
MelNorthern Region, NSW

I didn’t like it at all

I thought it was an unusual taste. It was something I had never tasted before. I usually like all your wines but I was not a fan of this one.

Not to my liking

I found this wine too tart for me. More vinegar taste is what I found. I like a fruitier wine

Lynne
Lynne
Scott J
Scott JHunter Region, NSW

Interesting varietal wine

Nice wine, but a beyond its best. Still a drinking okay now and for the next 6 - 12 months max.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Wine was ordinary, nothing special, disappointing.

I was expecting a better quality wine, but it was at its best equivalent to $10 bottles from the bottle shop.

Roy O
Roy O

Poor Pinot Noir!

This is possibly the worst Pinot Noir I’ve ever tried. Very weak and vinegary. Such a disappointment and I had to return the entire case.

Christine
Christine

A good, pleasant every day drinker!

A very acceptable wine, with a good nose, and very complementary to the
pallet.
It drinks well with fish and chicken.

Lauris H
Lauris HSydney, NSW

An excellent wine, very good value,

I have bought 4 dozen now and will buy more. Really good value. This wine has also won a gold medal.

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Incompetence at a new level!

Just Wines transferred $40.00 per month for 5 months from my credit card without authorisation. After many attempts via email , live chat and phone calls and despite numerous assurances by JW employees, the money has still not been credited to my account. Not only have I not had the $200.00 refund but they have just deducted another $40.00 from my account for this month (December). I have now had to cancel my card two days before Christmas and make a fraud report to my bank. I find it impossible to accept that this is due to incompetence even after reading the comments on their website.

Mary LSydney, NSW

Mixed White & Red - Disappointing

A very disappointing couple of mixed boxes. They didn't meet the expectations set by the sales person on the phone. I think these boxes were overpriced, half the wines were 2020 and certainly not worth what I paid or how they were described. Will think twice about phone sales again and stick to on-line ordering, where I can see exactly what I'm getting.

The order number was #100507495

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Confirmed availability. Submitted order. Refunded 7 days later. Cost $56 in fees. No longer available Australia-wide.

Sam
Sam
Chelsea Strilec South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience with this company!

Chelsea Strilec

Thank you, I appreciate that.
Chelsea

dennisVictoria

very poor

terrible wine, long past its use by date had to throw most of it, brown is color and bad taste

Dennis Pearson
O/No 100492625

Viandr B.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't recommend this Seller

Viandr B.

Your claim that "the payment of $40 has been refunded" is not true. It has not.

Viandr B.

My account has not been cancelled. It is still on Just Wines web-site with $40 monthly payment in place. One more Just Wines false claim.

CathyMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery shortfall

Delivery disappointing. A week after receiving 3of4 cases, tell me when will the 4th be delivered. Aust post haven't followed up on my query!

Cathy

4th ctn arrived 8 days later. Not the fault of Just Wines. Aust Post delivery van driver! Thank yu for responding. Cathy Ryan

Ian McFarlaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor Follow up & treatment of customers.

After being a customer many months, and purchasing cases every couple of weeks, I was offered a 10% discount for offering a review. The last half a dozen times, the discount was deemed "Invalid" at the checkout, & to receive any courtesy at all, I had to go on-line and/or speak to a representative. The last time, I was simply ignored. This is NOT the way to encourage more sales, so I will NOT be ordering again. Just Wines have lost another customer. Ian McFarlane.

Bunny Boy
Bunny BoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Value

This wine is very drinkable and at a very affordable price. We mixed this into a few other purchases to create a mixed box as a fundraiser and to date have had no complaints about the quality of the wines we had in the box.

Caveat emptor.

Raimond D.
Raimond D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Wrong order-not resolved

My father wanted to order a box of wine for xmas, after making a selection and filling in his details he pressed the 'buy' button and nothing happened, so he pressed it a few times more, still nothing. Then he had a look at his bank balance and Just wines had transferred $1477 from his account. On behalf of my father I am trying to sort this out, but I cannot get through on the phone and I sent 2 emails with no resolution. I can't say that I am very happy with the the customer service at Just Wine.

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

tried you Amesbury Estate 2014 Gewurztraminer

following your high praises I purchased this wine - served it at our dinner party to family and it was a GREAT disappointment. - not very palitable unfortunately. Gave a couple of bottles to friends but have not heard back as to their valuation.

Bribie Lady 1950
Bribie Lady 1950South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible not received yet

I have not received it just like my last order went missing in transit. I dare you to post this on your review page!!!!

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Finally got delivered today!