Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Great value

Good Variety of wines. Some better than others. Great value. Delivered quickly with no problems. Loved the Shiraz. Would buy more.

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no refund from this company despite promises

I left a one star review more than 4 weeks ago because my promised refund never materialised. A service rep responded to my first poor review to assure me that this would be followed up and my $75 refund would be processed. Five weeks later I have heard nothing further and have not received a response to my most recent query. I returned the box of wine to Just Wines in good faith as requested by a rep who assured me that if I purchased another superior box of wine, I would be refunded for the inferior wine. I did just this so ended up buying 2 boxes of wine. The refund has not happened and the service from Just Wines has been non existent. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Glenn H.
Glenn H.

I have not yet opened my wine

As I have not yet opened the wine you sent me I can't review it. I have inadvertently stated that I have not yet received it yet that is not true. I apologize for the mistake

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst wines ever

Really bad wines,been trying to get a refund but no one helped me,I don’t raccomend at all these wines,they taste spirit,bad quality and service
I wish I never never bought them

Order number is 100455568
Been contacted fews times but no one has done anything

Trevor
TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

No rewards claimed for my complaint

Already detailed my non receipt of goods paid for. Read previous posts for details of last four ignored requests from Just Wines to deliver the wines paid for. Most annoying waste of time.

Incorrect order multiple times

Ordered a mixed dozen, arrived quickly but incorrect and inferior wines provided. The return process was good but took many follow ups to get replacement. Received order 3+ weeks later of which was wrong again with inferior quality wines. Requested refund but not received yet. A lot of better/reputable companies to buy wine from.

Hi, order number is 100463819

Sandy
Sandy

Hard to review if still waiting to arrive

Ordered 22nd August as yet not arrived, I hope it might arrive this month seems to be lost in the system. Very disappointed while it most likely aus post issue I have had no help from just wines

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordinary wines, but OK considering the price

I recently tried the 12 bottle mystery shiraz pack.

The wines are ordinary and mostly from warmer areas. But the pack was overall OK given the cheap price.

I would not buy it again.

AmySydney, NSW

bad customer service

I spent about ten hours on communicating on this order before I received the wine. every time was just checking and never reply after for the phone call I made.The worst shopping experience ever.

order number 100449151 order 100449152

Kylie
KylieIllawarra, NSW

Hit and misses

I waited over a month for this case that I was told was delivered, however I had informed the company straightaway that it didn't arrive. When it arrived I found the mixed Shiraz case was a case of hits & misses. I would say it was 50/50, mostly drinkable.

delivery mistake

I would like to have a comment on mixed dozen but I received a dozen KING OF CLUBS instead. Tasted the first bottle and thought reasonable so I decided to keep. Not a wine buff just a quaffer. Graham Hall

Katherine K.
Katherine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Blurghhhh!

I bought two cases via Groupon and then three direct (so they wouldn’t loose margin) before any arrived / were opened. Slowly making my way through the bottles. Some would just pass for cooking however at least half of the reds are spritzy and completely ‘off’. Such a shame! I was really hoping to have a stocked wine cupboard. Only my kitchen drain pipes are full!

Neil C.
Neil C.Perth, WA

The ok dozen

Had half of the 12 and found only one sour one that no one liked. Apart from that we think the value is ok. They arrived on time and really for the price not a lot to complain about.

Not as Described

How does one word a review when the purchase was for Discovery Margaret River wines, yet many in each of the two cases bought included bottles labelled as from SE Australia?
Pretty disappointing!

Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Ordered Margaret River white wines twice through Groupon and on both occasions received zero wines that were advertised, with half not coming from Margaret River. My complaints are fobbed off.

Can live without.

Good wine for cooking not drinking,i do not recommend it at all, taste is terrible, still have it sitting in the cupboard, as i don't cook much with the wine.

No Wine delivered

Ordered and paid for wine 2 weeks ago and yet to receive delivery. Won’t return calls and when I try to contact courier Fastway, again won’t reply. Really poor service

dougGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrible

I thought i was onto a bargain here. Turns out $1 would have been too much to pay. I wouldn't even consider it for cooking, had to tip this case down the sink.

Thanks for your reply.
D.Hunt 0437368261

Robert Mason
Robert MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery and support hopeless.

It is now 3 weeks since I ordered and paid for this wine, despite being told on 2 occasions it had been dispatched the delivery tracking still shows absolutely no movement of it. Zero response from Just Wines to several emails asking for clarification.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Love to be able to order online with great specials

price is great with the discounts and quick delivery. Only ever had one broken bottle on delivery. Personally i dont drink white or red wine, i buy it for my husband.

Ernie007
Ernie007Sydney

Never delivered and do not return calls

They didn't put my address on the package correctly so it was returned to sender. Now they keep sending me other people's tracking numbers in different states. All the positive reviews on here seem to be incentivised. Seems like a scam?

Emmetts Crossing Reserve Cabernet Merlot 2014

We recently perchased 2 boxes of the Emmetts Cab Merlot and they were a lot more watery than the boxes we had received in the past.The first lot were in dark bottles with a deep bunt and the wine was very nice to drink,the last 2 boxes were in clear bottles with a flat bottom and quite watery and not as nice to drink
Cheers Dave

JOHN OBRIEN
JOHN OBRIENPerth, WA

Average

Poor to average wine would not try again probably will not order any wine again
Prices are not that great and quality is fair to average cannot recommend to anyone really

Lack of follow up .

I placed an order three weeks ago for delivery early August . Still waiting after numerous phone calls and commitments to ring back . Still no wine . They can not even tell me if the order has been forwarded to the courier . So disappointing as the salesman was extremely enthusiastic. My credit card was charged at the time of order .

Sandra

What is going on with this order . Every day I call and every day I am told my order will arrive in one to two business days . This is becoming ridiculous . I will be taking my complaint to the Dept . Of Fair Trading if this matter is not resolved .

poor service avoid this company

Peter
Peter

Good morning the order number was 100436689 the carrier number was f20010105145 very unprofessional to give me the carrier phone number of 0297145894 for me to chase up the delivery regards Peter Mathieson