Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,010)

Sachin
SachinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and on time with discount.

The quality of the wine was ok and very happy with my order. Ordered Wednesday and received them on Friday, just on time. Highly recommended.

Coromandler
CoromandlerNortheast, VIC

Love this supplier

I have only ever had good experiences with Just Wines. They have a great range of wines at sometimes extraordinarily low prices. The Wine Reserve scheme means I put money aside each month, so there is always plenty of money available when I need to order (and the monthly bonus on my contributions increases the value). They even supply a birthday voucher.

Exactly as advertised

Great wine selection, lots of reds, blues, and clues. I like poos, and so do youse. You just can't lose.

ATJ
ATJCentral Queensland, QLD

Great wine and great price

Great tasting and very affordable wine. Had to remember where I keep the corkscrew! Enjoyed this wine with all meals we had it with.

R KennedyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Macaw Creek Em’s Table Organic Preservative Free Shiraz 2017 Clare Valley

Beautiful wine, deep, rich plum, earth and clove flavour. Rich, complex, nice and dry. I would highly recommend this wine,

R Kennedy

Thanks Yes you could let me know the voucher code promised for this review

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

Drinking in lockdown

wine was very nice and we had it with a prawn dish. Easy drinking and would purchase again. We have to do something whilst in lockdown!

DenisCentral Queensland, QLD

A Memorable Victory on the Western Front

St Hallett Western Front 2017 is a truly memorable wine. A bold Shiraz beats others on its class with colour, taste and value. Definitely a winner.

Denis

Thanks for your message. My wife just insisted that I buy another case, which I did of course. It's on its way!

Timbo
TimboSydney, NSW

Unable to fulfil order

Between the time of ordering/ paying for an order and dispatch, I was advised that wine advertised was not available. Sales consultant said that there sometimes was a disconnect between sales dept and warehouse. This has to be remedied. I was offered a 2016 Kirrihill C/S from the catalogue which I accepted and which arrived by another delivery company 'Fastway" and not by Australia Post as offered. This caused problems at my end. By the way the 2016 Kirrihill C/S is excellent. Generally, product is good/excellent but inhouse backend is unprofessional and needs reviewing.

wazman
wazmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Reds as before

Latest order of Cab Sauv is great wine and was great value
Its good to find a supplier that offers affordable quality wine
No fuss delivery with Aussie Post
Just Wines definitely a winner

Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

Great quality and great service

The wine is lovely, especially for the price - great value. And the service/delivery was first rate. I shall definitely be re-ordering some Reds from your selection.

Bela
Bela

Great Wine

This wine is one of the best and very affordable for me. I love it. I am sure to purchase wine from just wine again

Foxie
Foxie

Cheap as chips great wine

I love just wine, cheap but not nasty. I only dislike them calling me from now and then. I prefer to look at bargains online and buy wine that way. Love it!

Love the range of wines

I enjoy good wines , and are never disappointed with the range, it’s always so easy to order, and delivery is excellent

.Margaret
.MargaretSouthwest, VIC

Lovely smooth wine most enjoyable.

This is a lovely smooth Shiraz I will buy it again.
Nice colour great taste a really good wine for guests.

Jeff the Red
Jeff the RedHunter Region, NSW

Excellent choice

The service was great, the price was just right and the taste was fabulous.
Very happy customer. All round quality.
I'll be seeing you again soon haha.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives