Listing monitored by Just Wines

4.4 (1,117)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (69) · No (1,129)

Surprising

I am normally a red wine drinker but wanted a white wine to have on a hot day. I thought the smaller bottles would be ideal and they are. Trouble is this wine is becoming my favorite go to wine when sitting down to relax. A really excellent drop.

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

so very pleasant

great tasting sparkling wine. A great selection of delicious wine. Really one of the best tasting bubblies I have tasted.

John
John

Great grapes!

Another wonderful selection of delicious wines. Reds both sumptuous and alluring, an enticing combination, whites every bit as attractive with the onset of summer, choices to savour!

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value!

An excellent Shiraz at an amazing price point. Just wines always deliver value with speedy delivery. I would certainly buy this wine again.

great product

We run a Airbnb and supply our clients with wine the product of buy from just wines allows me to do this a affordable price

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High pressure sales guys on the phone

Don't answer their calls. I was in a meeting and after I hung up on the guy he emailed me.
Seriously are they desperate?
I have ordered wines from here for a number of years- some good, some went down the drain.
If they keep calling aggressively I will delete them.
Sneaky too- they keep changing the number they call from to avoid you blocking them

VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever had.

I ordered 12 bottles of wine on 31 Aug, and I’ve got an email confirmed that my order was shipped on 4 Sep. But I still didn’t receive my order yet, even the tracking details of the order wasn’t updated since 3 weeks ago.

Vincent

I am just wondering isn’t it my order need to have another quarantine before shipping to QLD.

Thank you Vincent!!

Sachin
SachinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and on time with discount.

The quality of the wine was ok and very happy with my order. Ordered Wednesday and received them on Friday, just on time. Highly recommended.

If I could give zero stars I would..still wAiting for wine after 3 weeks

Ordered wine on 31 August still not received..completely failed. I want a refund. Wine has been in transit for weeks..and stored in hot bad conditions

Coromandler
CoromandlerNortheast, VIC

Love this supplier

I have only ever had good experiences with Just Wines. They have a great range of wines at sometimes extraordinarily low prices. The Wine Reserve scheme means I put money aside each month, so there is always plenty of money available when I need to order (and the monthly bonus on my contributions increases the value). They even supply a birthday voucher.

Exactly as advertised

Great wine selection, lots of reds, blues, and clues. I like poos, and so do youse. You just can't lose.

Alda
AldaSydney, NSW

Two weeks and no delivery! Requested PayPal refund.

Order two weeks ago and no delivery. Several emails and positive communication from customer service but no resolution. Requested a Paypal refund and received no reply. No excuses when I am also in Sydney. Escalated case on Paypal.

ATJ
ATJCentral Queensland, QLD

Great wine and great price

Great tasting and very affordable wine. Had to remember where I keep the corkscrew! Enjoyed this wine with all meals we had it with.

R KennedyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Macaw Creek Em’s Table Organic Preservative Free Shiraz 2017 Clare Valley

Beautiful wine, deep, rich plum, earth and clove flavour. Rich, complex, nice and dry. I would highly recommend this wine,

R Kennedy

Thanks Yes you could let me know the voucher code promised for this review

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

Drinking in lockdown

wine was very nice and we had it with a prawn dish. Easy drinking and would purchase again. We have to do something whilst in lockdown!

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives