Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

4.4 (1,123)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (70) · No (1,134)

Candice50
Candice50AU

Great wine, good value

Light & easy drinking being a 2020 SSB, good value wine. Light and fruity tasting notes, pairs well with almost anything, good for a weeknight meal.

Mark H.
Mark H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Wine at a great price

Very nice wine at a very reasonable price.
Wines are from recognized vineyards and well known wine regions
Always delivered promptly without any issues

Jim RANKINE
Jim RANKINEBrisbane

Wonderfull drinking enjoyment

Great prices and great service. Enjoying with a good dinner and company. A great way to spend the evening everynight.

Jude
JudeSouth West, WA

Black Label Reserve Durif 2018-SEA

This was an excellent wine commented on for it's exceptional qualities by all who were able to sample it.
Highly recommended, thank you to my Just Wines Account Manager, Nathan, for the recommendation. Your diligence and noting my preferences is greatly appreciated. You have been pretty spot on with every recommendation.

Kevin Hill
Kevin HillRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Lovely bottle of wine

Wine has aged well and is a very smooth wine to drink. It was also good value for a quality wine. Would recommend it to my friends

Phillip J 40
Phillip J 40Perth, WA

Moondah Brook Verdelho

This is a wine I grew up on, wine-wise so to speak and it has not lost either it's total appeal. Don't miss out on a thoroughly great wine

A.B
A.BHunter Region, NSW

Top shelf

A very pleasant and easily drinkable wine will place an order next time around. Will also recommend to family and friends.

Mal
MalPerth, WA

Just what I needed. Thumbs up

Wine was exactly as described, delivery reasonably quick and all in all - great value for money. Will be buying again

Lucas C.
Lucas C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery

Even though we haven't opened a bottle yet, our mixed dozen arrived in only 3 days after purchasing! I was a little sceptical about delivery time and more so the reliability of shipping bottles without damage but was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Will be a returning customer for the upcoming holiday seasons.

Charlie
CharliePerth, WA

Great value for money

We have been impressed with the quality of wine for an affordable price. We have ordered a few cases and will certainly do so in the future if we continue to receive the service we have so far.

Geoff
GeoffPerth, WA

Excellent product

This was the 2nd time for ordering this particular wine, it is most enjoyable. I would recommend to anyone that asked

Yammy
YammySouth East Queensland, QLD

The wine is just brilliant

I ordered another case of red and the quality is simply brilliant, can’t recommend Just Wines enough.

I’ve had the mixed cases as well as single brand cases and every time they are beautiful wines and amazing value.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy wine customer

I have used Just Wines - on and off - for over a year - normally when a discount company such as Cudo has a "special'" The wines have always been good (I do not buy expensive wines) and the service excellent. Last year I joined their Wine Reserve program into which I pay a fixed amount each month (I choose the amount and can change it any time) and for that they increase my balance by 20% of that amount and give me free delivery. So far so good and the extra savings are appreciated.

Figure-artist
Figure-artistSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something different!

Hubby likes Pinot Grigio, so thought I'd buy this as I'd never before seen a Pinot Grigio sparkling. It is very nice. Serve nicely chilled.

Stuart Fish.
Stuart Fish.Sydney, NSW

Once again, Just Wines went above and beyond.

I love receiving my Just Wines order, as I know there will be some great wine times ahead.
I enjoyed every single bottle in the latest box - even the Chardonnay which is not my favourite white, to be honest.
Since I have joined Just Wines Reserve, I have actually cancelled two other wine clubs that I belonged to .
Guess that says it all.
Great value.
Thanks Just Wines.

Ron E.
Ron E.Sydney, NSW

Great

I have drunk 7 bottles so far and was impressed enough to take it to share with others who were equally satisfied with the wine as I am.

Over 60 and loving it
Over 60 and loving itSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still enjoying every drop...

This is a very easy drinking red. Not particularly a strong taste for a Cab Sav but fairly smooth and easy on the palette.

Bobo Y.
Bobo Y.New South Wales

Great mix combination with good price

Great mix combination with affordable price if you are white wines drinker, definitely will buy again and recommend to friends.

Pleasant drinking

It was a stronger taste than what I am used to for a Shiraz but still quite good especially considering the price

MICHAEL.
MICHAEL.Sydney, NSW

Red wine bliss.

Great wine at a great price. A very easy drinking wine. Will buy again for sure. They always have a great selection of wines

No idea.

Cant help you as I don't drink white wine, I gave it to my daughter so cannot comment. Thanks, Regards Max.

Aged Semillon under cork

Aged Semillon under cork, 12 years old will always have bottle variation, the darker colored ones (green tea) I use for cooking ,great for acidity and complexity in soups and stews etc., the lighter colored examples are drinking very well, particularly with flavorsome foods, garlic prawns, sag gost, middle eastern stews etc. but only for those who appreciate aged Semillons and affordable wines.
yours in wine
John j

VicB
VicBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect bubbles for a celebration

Speedy delivery and great service BUT this wine -
You've recently bought Redbank Emily Chardonnay Pinot Noir Brut Cuvee NV King Valley - it is awesome for the price. Will definitely buy again. The ladies loved it!

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Wine is fine, when it arrives, Poor customer service, endless sale calls

The wine is the only good thing. When wine doesn’t arrive, they promise a couple of bottles as compensation, nothing arrives, you let them know, you get no response. Cancelled membership, never again.

Darrel
DarrelSouthwest, VIC

Wine was very nice and my wife is very happy with it.

This was a very nice Savignon Blanc. We first had this in a Hotel over lunch, but tasted every bit as nice at home.