Listing monitored by Just Wines

4.6 (1,048)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No (1,060)

Surprising

I am normally a red wine drinker but wanted a white wine to have on a hot day. I thought the smaller bottles would be ideal and they are. Trouble is this wine is becoming my favorite go to wine when sitting down to relax. A really excellent drop.

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

so very pleasant

great tasting sparkling wine. A great selection of delicious wine. Really one of the best tasting bubblies I have tasted.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine OK..follow up sales people annoying!

Have received enough calls to now block their number. I told them numerous times I will place an order when I want an order. Persistent sales calls have tainted the experience to not want to order any more wine from them.

John
John

Great grapes!

Another wonderful selection of delicious wines. Reds both sumptuous and alluring, an enticing combination, whites every bit as attractive with the onset of summer, choices to savour!

Aksel J.
Aksel J.

Not recommended!

Very disappointed with this wine , sharp and not worth the money. Should have returned the box but decided to try another 2 bottles which also went down the sink. Not recommend , not what your sales person described!

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value!

An excellent Shiraz at an amazing price point. Just wines always deliver value with speedy delivery. I would certainly buy this wine again.

not the standard conveyed

I am a long term wine drinker, but this wine did not meet reasonable expectation- it had lost its fruit.

Don
Don

Ok but not great

Expected more from this wine, was disappointed as no great death of flavour. As I said not bad but would no buy again.

great product

We run a Airbnb and supply our clients with wine the product of buy from just wines allows me to do this a affordable price

Poor service

Just Wines = Just Problems

Sachin
SachinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and on time with discount.

The quality of the wine was ok and very happy with my order. Ordered Wednesday and received them on Friday, just on time. Highly recommended.

Coromandler
CoromandlerNortheast, VIC

Love this supplier

I have only ever had good experiences with Just Wines. They have a great range of wines at sometimes extraordinarily low prices. The Wine Reserve scheme means I put money aside each month, so there is always plenty of money available when I need to order (and the monthly bonus on my contributions increases the value). They even supply a birthday voucher.

Exactly as advertised

Great wine selection, lots of reds, blues, and clues. I like poos, and so do youse. You just can't lose.

ATJ
ATJCentral Queensland, QLD

Great wine and great price

Great tasting and very affordable wine. Had to remember where I keep the corkscrew! Enjoyed this wine with all meals we had it with.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives