Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No

Tanya
Tanya

Some good wines

I have enjoyed the majority of these wines; although there was one that was below expectations..I have asked the company to exchange these for me with an alternative as I purchased 6 cartons in total...I am still waiting for a phone call back. I’m disappointed that this part isn’t easier as claimed when I made my purchases.

Discovery Margaret River Red Mixed - 12 Bottles

Very drinkable - we have enjoyed these
Have since purchased more, a good product at a good price. At a good price and good value for money.
Will get more very soon.

Great value

Good Variety of wines. Some better than others. Great value. Delivered quickly with no problems. Loved the Shiraz. Would buy more.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

We ordered the wine through ebay, some of the bootles are not drinkable, but nobody responses

Orderd through ebay, price was good, we did not expect first class wine, but good drinkable wine. Some were good/ok, but 2 bottles (Arundel Shiraz) had a very unpleasant taste.

RM-WA
RM-WA

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quaff it all within the 90 days.

I ordered 39 bottles of mixed reds and whites plus 3 freebies, all up $362.80. Most of it was ok wine but 4 reds, 2 of each of 2 labels, were in my opinion undrinkable. Because I hadn't guzzled it all within their 90 day period, money back/replacement didn't apply and they offered me I think it was $10 off my next order. Moral of the story is, if you order a reasonable quantity from them, DRINK UP.

DenzilGippsland, VIC

Recent wine purchase

I returned the original case which was faulty and Just wines agreed to replace the case. It took nearly 2 weeks to receive this replacement with mail delays over the Xmas period. The replacement case was much better. Thank you

Denzil

I have deleted all reference to this order.

Kym
KymSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great wines, misleading pricing policy

Wines are of great quality and value BUT with nearly every price ending in .99 Just Wines are hedging on dishonesty. This is a form of deception that infers the price is much less than it is.

Quick delivery of wines.

We have just started drinking from the new delivery, and we are happy so far with the selection we've been sent. I am still waiting for my returns to be collected.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

wine company helpful but cudo order wrong

the staff at the wine company good but my order completely wrong and tasted awful as wines I not order and like. sent complaint to cudo hopefully under conditions get a refund.
was not going to complain but tried the wine and not the correct sort and awful .
I am not one to complain. sandy travelpower@live.com order was sent to Stacey power spring hill unit on kennigo street my number 0414152365. I don't have much money and saved for the special to share with my girls . I hope I get a refund or complimentary package I required

Dianne
DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's Just Wine

I have not really been impressed with some of the white wines, although others are OK. After some backwards and forwards emails to rectify the matter, I was offered $30 off my next order. However I would have preferred just to get a refund, as I don't know if I really want to order again.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Wife loves this stuff

Very good value, easy drinking, smooth, no nasty finish, not huge on the nose, very popular with everyone. not your $20 bottle but will put up a fair fight against one. with a bit of good research you'll get it for about $5 a bot

Ash Myles
Ash MylesNorth Western Region, NSW

Wine is great value

I only received 2 out of 3 boxes of wine. Apparently the courier said a bottle was broken in one of them and they returned it to Just Wines and I have not received a replacement case yet.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives