Just Wines (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

We ordered the wine through ebay, some of the bootles are not drinkable, but nobody responses

Orderd through ebay, price was good, we did not expect first class wine, but good drinkable wine. Some were good/ok, but 2 bottles (Arundel Shiraz) had a very unpleasant taste.

RM-WA
RM-WA
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quaff it all within the 90 days.

I ordered 39 bottles of mixed reds and whites plus 3 freebies, all up $362.80. Most of it was ok wine but 4 reds, 2 of each of 2 labels, were in my opinion undrinkable. Because I hadn't guzzled it all within their 90 day period, money back/replacement didn't apply and they offered me I think it was $10 off my next order. Moral of the story is, if you order a reasonable quantity from them, DRINK UP.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Red wine assorted

I found the wines to be ok for the price some were more nicer which had oak & blackcurrant going through it. Over all they were OK. Some bottles were very young & would improve with age while others were good to drink now.

Joyleen H.Central, SA

Great service, not great wines!

Service and communication was 5 stars but the wines are definitely C grade. But I guess I have got what I paid for by only spending $75 a case. Will choose wisely next time.

Joyleen H.

Hi thank you for contacting me. I ordered through eBay so that may be why you can’t find me. I appreciate the offer.

Siti53
Siti53sydney

Nice wine from groupon.. but didn't like the cold calling/ Telemarketing

I love their wine.
However had a cold call offering their mixed box something of the sort..
I do not want to join membership and do not want any cold calling.
I have my number listed in "DoNot Call" register... so that really annoys me.
if you want your customer data to be kept for future marketing, you should get their consent first.

Sashi
SashiSydney, NSW

Nice, but needs to age more, not for drinking now .

Nice wine but needs to be cellared as too young to be drunk right now , even though it is not a recent year . The RRP can’t be that accurate as cheaper wines taste nicer to drink right now.

Brock
Brock

Just wines is good. But this mystery box was not

This box so far is not impressive. I like taking a chance on the old Shiraz mystery box, but this one in particular is disappointing. I'm 5 bottles in and not had a good one yet. Price was good, reviewed with optimism that the later bottles will be good.

Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

it was reasonable

Not my usual type of Shiraz
I like a wine to be full bodied , with a smooth consistent taste
A wine that has a strong after taste is not for me

nil
nilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Value for money but can improve support services in my area

Mixed wines vary too much in quality. Courier to Castlemaine is abysmal, wont leave at house despite authority letter and rude and unhelpful when contact. Contact is impossible. Some good bargains though.

gabbySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wine delivery

We have been buying wine from Just Wines for some month now.
The last delivery had a different box to the one we ordered . It had a mix of red and whites , we ordered only reds.
Decided not to do anything about it and are enjoying the wines anyway .
We have not doubts that the box would have been exchanged if we would have requested so. The customer service has always been outstanding

gabby

Thanks for your e-mail. All good !

Happy to hear that

Trevor Cass
Trevor CassMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just OK, some not so good

Two were not good wines. Both not good on the palate and yellow in tone. Just Wines advised that I can return same and I will look at that option.

Jack S.
Jack S.Weston 2611, ACT

Phone sales

I find phone sales are a bit intrusive and I would prefer to phone up if I want some advice. While some of the wines on offer are a good price, some are quite ordinary. Maybe the best thing is the range of wineries that are not on the usual shelves.

Mixed dozen merlot

Not what i expected it to be. It took 40 mins for the wine to settle before drinking. For a merlot i would expect it to be soft on the pallet and easy drinking but this was not the case. I would not purchase this dozen again......J DEXTER.

Kevin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Mixed bunch or the good the bad and the don’t bother

I suppose I got what I paid for a couple of not to bad a few acceptable to me but would not give to friends and a couple of disgusting stuff the sink drank
Sorry

Kevin P.

Thanks only hit the Fredrick old vine left
Thanks . How do you send empty bottles back
I had a mixed dozen 5x 2 +1+1=12

Good pricing great rewards

Lovely wine great pricing would recommend to anybody especially the mixed red packs as there is a great variety,
Have used Just Wines for many years and never had an issue

Stigsta
StigstaSydney, NSW

Very slow delivery

Wine selection are okay, and prices can be great or reasonable.
Delivery is very slow compared with other online wine vendors.
And apparently the review needs to be about 30 words in length.

gregvblc
gregvblcPerth, WA

Emmetts Crossing Cabernet Sauvignion 2008/

Disappointing wine much lighter than portrayed by the salesperson and really just a quaffer. I had expected a much heavier and complex wine especially as it was a 2008 wine.

Andy A
Andy ASydney

Not quite to my taste but still ok.

I mistakenly thought that the box would contain a mixture of Pinot Grigio wines but they were all the same. So I inadvertently took the risk of trying this wine and it was somewhat disappointing to my taste although very reasonably priced.

DenzilGippsland, VIC

Recent wine purchase

I returned the original case which was faulty and Just wines agreed to replace the case. It took nearly 2 weeks to receive this replacement with mail delays over the Xmas period. The replacement case was much better. Thank you

Denzil

I have deleted all reference to this order.

Kym
KymSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great wines, misleading pricing policy

Wines are of great quality and value BUT with nearly every price ending in .99 Just Wines are hedging on dishonesty. This is a form of deception that infers the price is much less than it is.

Quick delivery of wines.

We have just started drinking from the new delivery, and we are happy so far with the selection we've been sent. I am still waiting for my returns to be collected.

TrevorSydney, NSW

Could do better

I have been a VIP member for 12 months, generally satisfied with the wines. Recently they promoted $1 wines in the sale as a priority for VIP members.. I tried to buy the wines an hour after the email to be told that the stock had been sold. Two days later the exact same thing happened. I phoned to be told the stock had gone. I purchased a case of wine at normal price a couple of days later and when it was delivered my freee bottle was missing. I contacted just wines to be told I should tell them when I order my next case and they would include it. That means I have to spend more money to get my free wine. Not happy,they should have done better.I have now bought from the wine people who have been excellent.

Order 100264332
I was sent an email bySsrah L

Justwines. c.Just Wines

wine company helpful but cudo order wrong

the staff at the wine company good but my order completely wrong and tasted awful as wines I not order and like. sent complaint to cudo hopefully under conditions get a refund.
was not going to complain but tried the wine and not the correct sort and awful .
I am not one to complain. sandy travelpower@live.com order was sent to Stacey power spring hill unit on kennigo street my number 0414152365. I don't have much money and saved for the special to share with my girls . I hope I get a refund or complimentary package I required

kayeNorth Queensland, QLD

debertoli bianca vermouth

Wine is great no complaints, courier did not leave it at the door, but at the nearest highway roadhouse about 7 kms away. A complimentary bottle of wine was promised but not included with the order.

Service is Slipping

My last two orders have taken over two weeks to arrive. Advised they had been despatched, courier had no details of the tracking number I was given. If an order is going to be delayed, just advise us.

Jim B.
Jim B.

My name is Jim Burgess, my address is Zilzie, Qld. My complaint has been answered by email and phone.