Just Wines (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Dave Harrison
Dave HarrisonFar North Queensland, QLD

They are like talking to a brick wall

I am a red wine only drinker, VIP customer but I still get white wine as my complementary bottle. I have phoned, talked to them on computer with no success, still I get white. The computer is blamed but a computer is only as smart as the operator, so I will not comment on him or her. I have started to buy from other suppliers, Please refund remaining VIP membership Dave.

CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service

Early in November I purchased two cartons of wine, one to be delivered as soon as possible and the other to be delivered after 14 December 2019. First carton arrived on time, the second about one week later contrary to my instructions forcing me to make alternative arrangements to have the wine secured, otherwise it would have been left in the sun on my driveway until I arrived home open 15 December 2019. I was not satisfied.

Coops

Sorry I have no past order numbers. My Name is Neville Cooper, 13 David St, Thorneside Q 4158.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please change your courier company

Like tour wines but I cant handle fastway couriers.
There is no option for a ATL ( authority to leave) So they leave a card and then you have to use the clunky website or stay on hold for an hour just to give them authority.
This adds a week to the delivery time frame.
Once I caught them just leaving a card and not even knocking- I was standing by the door!

Rod
Rod

Review of Arundel Farm Estate Shiraz 2016 Sunbury

Not as good as I had expected. The taste left me wanting more. It might suit a lot of others tastes but i expect more full bodied wine. 5 /10

Eddy EvansSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Average

Just quite didn't hit my taste buds. Maybe if left for a few years it might come good in my estimation but I don't think its ready to drink at this time

Eddy Evans

Thank you for your offer. I'm hoping that if I store them for a few years that they will be more to my liking.

Lynette
LynettePerth, WA

Slow delivery and not great tasting

Was advised 2-3 days took over a week.
Wine wasnt great tasting and was overpriced to bottle shop. Will stick to bottle shop from now on.
Could have tried the return process but too time poor to coordinate my end.

dec400
dec400Illawarra, NSW

discounted wine to groupon

just wines are selling wine through groupon, instead of offering their loyal clients the commission they are paying groupon discounting the price for their clients. Not a good look!. shows a lack of commitment to their clients

Sarah T.South East Queensland, QLD

Wine was lovely - service stinks

Sarah T.

For anyone reading this review.....4 days later....no email confirmation DESPITE being promised this by 2 different staff members now AND NO REFUND. I have it in writing i would have it no later than Monday 7th October.....

Difficult to find great value

I have bought wines from Just Wines and Winemarket. Both are fast and have great customer service, but the delivery charge of almost 13 dollars does put me off, no charge with Winemarket. I have been having a harder and harder time finding great value at Just Wines lately.

Ursula
UrsulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value good wines delivered to my door

Polite customer service people, very helpful. Only thing is may be stop the push for on selling felt a bit pressured to buy more. The VIP membership has been great has almost paid for itself already. Great monthly deals and discounts

December 29th 2019 Update: Still waiting for sparkling and rose in your VIP offers - - disappointing

I have been a VIP for approx 8 months - I have requested on 4 occasions by email to have sparkling wine and Rose on the VIP offers nothing has been done. Also Some Pino Gris or Pino Gresio on VIP offers would be good

Lyndall T.
Lyndall T.Sydney, NSW

Communication

My order took longer than expected.... Over a week! I did ring to ask how much longer it would take to arrive as I'd ordered it for a party. It didn't arrive in time.The girl who I spoke to was going to follow it up and call me back but she never did.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Whites in mixed dozen hit & miss

Phone salesman’s pitch was effective at getting my business, with discounts, additional bottle, & free prompt delivery however this was the second time I’ve found the whites very hit & miss. Disappointed

Shopping for Wine made easy

Tasting the mixed varieties turns out to be an interesting experience, an opportunity to try wines you might not have otherwise considered and at prices that are very reasonable and delivered to your door.

Simon T
Simon TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shopping errors.

Online shopping prices dont the reflect flyer I was emailed.
When i questioned the consultant, it was suggested I miss read the flyer.
Then a very condescending offer to waive the shipping costs to keep me happy?
Really....if I am wrong, no offer. If the online system is wrong, an apology would be good.

I have bought quite a few cases and am very dissatisfied with the way I was treated.

Dianne
DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's Just Wine

I have not really been impressed with some of the white wines, although others are OK. After some backwards and forwards emails to rectify the matter, I was offered $30 off my next order. However I would have preferred just to get a refund, as I don't know if I really want to order again.

Good variety

I have ordered a few times now and am happy with the delivery times and especially if I am offered free delivery. Only down side is that the bundles seem to sell out too quickly

Great value

I have enjoyed most of the wines but 2 of them were off. Contacted them, they were happy to provide credit points. But cannot find how to redeem..please get back to me.

BobSydney

Disappointing Shiraz

Hi. Prompt delivery so started well. Tried one of the Cab Sav wine Varieties included and it was good.
Tried the Perridom 2015 Shiraz and not good- tastes like vinegar.

Bob

Many Thanks for your reply. Let’s see how the balance of the case goes.

Jillian
JillianSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Drinkable!

All wine is drinkable . Maybe this one will improve if we store it for a while. It is only a 2017 Shiraz. Not as good as the 2016 of the same wine we had recently when dining out.

Disappointed

Hi i purchased a great selection of reds (ebay ) you sent me a $25 of next order when to reorder same but discount did not work. love your wine not working just looking for good wine and good dwal

Mixed quality wines

Ordered mixed dozen reds. Some really good others not so good so I would say quality of wines vary. The good ones are great value. Prompt delivery and Ordering easy

Joanne E.
Joanne E.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery of order

Very nice wine

I was surprised how good the wine was. Very happy that Australian wines are behind promoted.
Wine is nice with white and red meat. I would highly recommend this wine. Nice Nice

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

White Wine SSB

Yallingup Reserve SSB 2017, A reasonable drop, not too good, not too bad for the price. I am not a great connoisseur of wines, usually purchase SB or SSB just to enjoy a cheap drop before dinner. This wine and most others I have purchased from you tend to satisfy my taste. I have an objection to paying postage/delivery as an extra. If the postage was included in the price I probably would not know.

Paul m
Paul mSydney

Customer experience

I was slow take up just wines, I have come to love the variety and email specials. Product pricing is competitive and their customer service support is excellent. Product delivery price again competitive and ability (even thought I don’t use it) to monitor you delivery is excellent. I have never need to return a product even though it is part of the guarantee.

June 16th 2019 Update: Customer call centre

Spoke to the call centre twice about a problem with the checkout system. The person was helpful enough and looked into the problem, he ask if I would like a credit on my account. I was happy with this but both times I asked for email to confirm. I’m still waiting for confirmation email, little disappointed.