Listing monitored by Just Wines

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Renmano Premium Chardonnay

Purchased this Wine through MyDeal from JustWine. It is poor quality. Taste like Cask Wine. Renmano was never my favourite. They are producing to a price. My Wife can be hard to please, we both disliked this Chardonnay.

terrible service

please stop sending emails as i will not be buying from you again.emailed you over a problem with my order but no responce.

ian

Shonky business

Vonnie
VonnieSouth West, WA

Interesting different drop

Quite different to other Pinot Grigio labels, definitely needs the right food to compliment the fruit driven taste, good length and rewarding finish.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine OK..follow up sales people annoying!

Have received enough calls to now block their number. I told them numerous times I will place an order when I want an order. Persistent sales calls have tainted the experience to not want to order any more wine from them.

Aksel J.
Aksel J.

Not recommended!

Very disappointed with this wine , sharp and not worth the money. Should have returned the box but decided to try another 2 bottles which also went down the sink. Not recommend , not what your sales person described!

not the standard conveyed

I am a long term wine drinker, but this wine did not meet reasonable expectation- it had lost its fruit.

Don
Don

Ok but not great

Expected more from this wine, was disappointed as no great death of flavour. As I said not bad but would no buy again.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High pressure sales guys on the phone

Don't answer their calls. I was in a meeting and after I hung up on the guy he emailed me.
Seriously are they desperate?
I have ordered wines from here for a number of years- some good, some went down the drain.
If they keep calling aggressively I will delete them.
Sneaky too- they keep changing the number they call from to avoid you blocking them

Poor service

Just Wines = Just Problems

VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever had.

I ordered 12 bottles of wine on 31 Aug, and I’ve got an email confirmed that my order was shipped on 4 Sep. But I still didn’t receive my order yet, even the tracking details of the order wasn’t updated since 3 weeks ago.

Vincent

I am just wondering isn’t it my order need to have another quarantine before shipping to QLD.

Thank you Vincent!!

If I could give zero stars I would..still wAiting for wine after 3 weeks

Ordered wine on 31 August still not received..completely failed. I want a refund. Wine has been in transit for weeks..and stored in hot bad conditions

Alda
AldaSydney, NSW

Two weeks and no delivery! Requested PayPal refund.

Order two weeks ago and no delivery. Several emails and positive communication from customer service but no resolution. Requested a Paypal refund and received no reply. No excuses when I am also in Sydney. Escalated case on Paypal.

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Received incorrect order

I ordered 1 dozen bottles of Margaret River whites only to receive 1 dozen reds which we don't drink. Also, my order was dispatched to the wrong address and I had to communicate with Australia Post to ensure they delivered to correct address. My order number is #4943696

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives