Listing monitored by Just Wines

Vonnie
VonnieSouth West, WA

Interesting different drop

Quite different to other Pinot Grigio labels, definitely needs the right food to compliment the fruit driven taste, good length and rewarding finish.

Steve
StevePeel, WA

Nice cheap wine

Nice cheap wine, no complaints, I usually have a glass of wine with my dinner and it is perfect for that

Ray Post
Ray PostLaurieton

a reasonable good mix

however somewhat disappointing to find that some were only 500 mils capacity instead of 750 as these were gifts for my PROBUS club I had to replace them with additional bottles from another source

Kevin
KevinGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great wine, very cheap, but incompetent company.

The wine itself is excellent, but yet again I ordered 2 dozen and only received 1 dozen. This occurs regularly. Is it really that hard to get it right?

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine OK..follow up sales people annoying!

Have received enough calls to now block their number. I told them numerous times I will place an order when I want an order. Persistent sales calls have tainted the experience to not want to order any more wine from them.

Aksel J.
Aksel J.

Not recommended!

Very disappointed with this wine , sharp and not worth the money. Should have returned the box but decided to try another 2 bottles which also went down the sink. Not recommend , not what your sales person described!

not the standard conveyed

I am a long term wine drinker, but this wine did not meet reasonable expectation- it had lost its fruit.

Don
Don

Ok but not great

Expected more from this wine, was disappointed as no great death of flavour. As I said not bad but would no buy again.

Poor service

Just Wines = Just Problems

john r.
john r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great drinking

Great drinking now during lockdown, a wonderful colour, it's going very well in our house hold, would recommend this wine.

Timbo
TimboSydney, NSW

Unable to fulfil order

Between the time of ordering/ paying for an order and dispatch, I was advised that wine advertised was not available. Sales consultant said that there sometimes was a disconnect between sales dept and warehouse. This has to be remedied. I was offered a 2016 Kirrihill C/S from the catalogue which I accepted and which arrived by another delivery company 'Fastway" and not by Australia Post as offered. This caused problems at my end. By the way the 2016 Kirrihill C/S is excellent. Generally, product is good/excellent but inhouse backend is unprofessional and needs reviewing.

fromuponthehillDarling Downs, QLD

Empty promises

Great pick lovely wine

The red wine is a good interesting selection for the price. The case of wine came in a reasonable time.

good wines and selection

nice smooth wines the reds were smooth to drink and good to pair with red meats
white were also of good quality
value for money

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives